Blocking relic

antim

Hello. I was going one day to report my relic when near the relic entrance an mc attacked ome.i went again, again he killed me. I logged mc and ask him to stop, he didnt . I made ss and as I know  that it is against the rules to block relic as you could get vann he woulded for that . Matekkk is the name of the rogue who did this, eu emerald server. I would be veryy happy if he would be held responsible for his actions . Thank you

80136_.png

Hello. I was going one day to report my relic when near the relic entrance an mc attacked ome.i went again, again he killed me. I logged mc and ask him to stop, he didnt . I made ss and as I know  that it is against the rules to block relic as you could get vann he woulded for that . Matekkk is the name of the rogue who did this, eu emerald server. I would be veryy happy if he would be held responsible for his actions . Thank you

My reaction:

80138_.jpg

80139_.jpg

80140_.jpg

80141_.jpg

lol why always crying ppl in elf side :lol:

when try to stop them from CL they post in forum

when a mc kill a elf at kota they post in forum that mc noob,

when they lose in arena they post in forum that class weak or mc op

in support almost many elf post that account hacked

so it show that in elf side almost all kids

Frankly all you noobs who talk bulshit saying im noob should shut up. My friend kingilla got 3 years banned for 'blocking relic'now I am going to wait for a dev to answer my question and tou noobs im gonna find out your mc names and I promise it wont be easy as I didnt put any fight against matekkk doesnt mean I cant beat him in fair pvp