Six Shadows

Trizzz

Question

Hello!

I have a question: I want to do six shadows of berengar quest, but i can't take it, because there isn't any npc where i can start it. I have done all quests in Nadir (i didn't do one quest - "genie of bloody fire").

Could u tell me what quests i need to do to start 6 shadows?

Btw; what exactly change when I will do 6 shadows? More quest? But dailys or main?

5 answers to this question

Check your map and quest list for any possible yellow quests. Finish them all and eventually you will get the six shadows quest. However, you don't have to finish Chainless League quests. So if you are Firstborn or Chosen, you should kill Genie.

After completing Six Shadows you will unlock daily quests for the last area of Irselnort, Norlant Swamps storyline, Astral Labyrinth quests at level 18 and later on the storyline of Ayvondil.

You get a couple of dailies with crimson corundum rewards before doing six shadows.

Norlant swamps storyline doesn't include the yellow quests found at Zeneth-Haf. Level 14 is only requirement for these quests. The actual storyline starts at Helg if I remember correctly.

You should check the first island for quests too. Maybe you haven't found some quest or just skipped it.

Or the name of the quest isnt 'six shadows'

I got the quest in nadir. In the shop in the upper part of nadir. Then you need to do something in dungeons to get the cloak.