game provider throttle some skill mountain clan and forsaken.

pawe

hello i'm here open this issue.hope can open eyes for this game provider to check it or monitor firstborn side player.before throttle skill mc and forsaken.i have blade dancer and its op.many player asking me for arena.what i want to say here is many of firstborn noob and dont want buy miracle coin to make their char strong.and they not learn how to make strong.please stop that throttle because we mc and forsaken discus how to make strong and we mc clan and forsaken buy miracle coin to make our char strong.TO technical please check this firstborn player status.is it i'm say true here?one of mc clan name hassn never think cost to buy miracle coin but at last you throttle our skill???firstborn player just noob.thats the answer.thank you.

of course i want highlight this issue because i make my char to be strong and that ducking game provider make my char class weak.of course i  upset here.i take out my money put at this game.then they easy throttle it?you think its fair like that???

• 2 weeks later...