accessories for firsaken not have in market,drop from boss or un swamp

pawe

im sorry i know my english poor.but one month i look market and trade chat.but i didnt found someone sell it.same when i play  dark knight  before this.i use necromancer accesory.i compare mc clan and forsaken.accessory mc clan got many selling.ahh.. go try monitor your self.waste time argue here.

Why don't you just go and farm some boss for accesories if you want them so badly ::)

Not everyone can farm bosses by themselves or with friends. Some aren't healers and don't have any friends, which leads them to hunt with random ppl and usually big party. And it's very hard to get a drop in a big party.  :give_rose:

Not everyone can farm bosses by themselves or with friends. Some aren't healers and don't have any friends, which leads them to hunt with random ppl and usually big party. And it's very hard to get a drop in a big party.  :give_rose:

I think it goes fine hunting in big parties. I often get drops anyways

• 2 weeks later...

hey delta i'm hunt okey.and one day hunt no drop.what the annoying suggestion from you,delta. smilga i agree with you.this game become annoying to me.mc clan skill be throttle.they lower % off success skill.what the duck.its not fun anymore.why they not upgrade or repair firstborn skill.even kill for quest like shit.

hey delta i'm hunt okey.and one day hunt no drop.what the annoying suggestion from you,delta. smilga i agree with you.this game become annoying to me.mc clan skill be throttle.they lower % off success skill.what the ♥♥♥♥.its not fun anymore.why they not upgrade or repair firstborn skill.even kill for quest like shit.

Hey I didn't say anything about mc skill throttle. Skills are good.

And the fact that you can't enjoy the game because you don't know cool players that could help you, doesn't mean that devs should do massive updates to change the game.

If your taking about items in the market, lets say lv15 rings with dark magic. This has nothing to do with ilsenort. This is a question about demand and supply. Their might not be many for sell, maybe 1-2 a week and if youre not online then looking, you.will miss it.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys.first at all thanks a lot give a comment.for your info,me always login and play,every day.so the issues is why this item like accesory not have much in market or drop?its not about me login everyday or not go hunt boss.its about a happy playing.get what i need for my char class and happy playing ever after.did you all get it?