The new Christmas event upgraded!

Kimimaro100

The return of  the Ice Kingdom.

Note:

This suggestion will reduced the inequalities between range classes and melee classes in the game.

I believe this suggestion will solve the problem.

I chose to remain this suggestion in docx format so the devs/admins will read it carefully and also to prevent non-professional people/ players who only spam comments without thinking.

I will send the password of the zip file to filter the spammers.

Please devs let me send you the password to the file so you can read my full suggestions.

I am tired of answering people who always criticized my suggestion without any basis.

To all players who is interested to read the full suggestion please pm me I will give you the password.

The fifth step on how get in to the Ice Queen and King's chamber can be found in the docx file.

The additional information about Ice Prince and Ice Princess  and the reward system is also included inside the docx file.

Dont forget to download the docx file in the attachment to view full suggestion thank you.

So let’s start.

First there will be two Main bosses. The first one is the Ice King and the second one is the Ice Queen.

The first boss is the Ice Queen.

·        * She is a Melee type boss.

·        * There are no traps set in her area.

·        * Her HP is 1500000. Or 1.5 million.

·        * She has mobs on her area, at total of 5 warriors with 5k hp each.

·        * The Ice princess is with her who has a powerful skill of healing and support she acts as the minion of Ice Queen.

·        * Her weapon is a spear.

The second is Ice King

·        * He is a range class boss.

·        * There are traps set in his area just like sam hain’s traps.

·        * His hp is 1200000 or 1.2 million

·        * There are no mobs in his area.

·        * The Ice Price acts as the minion of the Ice King. Ice Prince uses a bow as a weapon and he possess high level skills.

·        * His weapon is Scepter.

The Ice castle

The Ice castle is going to be the new place to hunt the two bosses the mechanics is simple and easy to understand.

·        First you need to take the quest in the new Map.

·        Second take the quest.

·        Third kill four small bosses to get caps.

·        Fourth you will receive a door key.

Note: This suggestion is incomplete if you want to read full suggestion please download the docx file in the attachment below.

I will send the password via Private Message if you are interested to read the full suggestion. Just pm me and I'll give the password to the docx file which is compressed via zip. thank you.

79989_.zip

hymm I like Ur  idea I mean Gm should think about melee class...

This event (Median Night) was unfair .... how class like BD / ROGUE/ BARB could be useful to kill sam boss.... THIS BOSS WAS JUST FOR RANGER CLASS! .....

And something like that shouldn't be :cray:

Nice ideas. But why does the ranged boss have less HP?

[/quoteif you want the full suggestion I'll give yoy the password...

You will learn everything if you download the docx flie which contains complete information.

hymm I like Ur  idea I mean Gm should think about melee class...

This event (Median Night) was unfair .... how class like BD / ROGUE/ BARB could be useful to kill sam boss.... THIS BOSS WAS JUST FOR RANGER CLASS! .....

And something like that shouldn't be :cray:

If you want to read the full suggestion tell me. I'll send the password to the docx file.

Bosses with skills and healing?!???? That sounds damn annoying :facepalm:

Ofcourse you will not know the essence of those healing skills because you don't know the full suggestion.

Now even you complain, you don't have any idea why this Ice Princess has a healing skills. 8)

Nice suggestion :good: Just make sure it has same amount percentage on those rewards and it will be fair. Still im thinking why make 2 bosses ? You can make 1 too but anyway i dont care xD This game sucks in all ways that you can see! Maybe password in pm ?  :blush:

I have looked your work, and you have done a lot work for that. But why you still need 2 bosses ? Make just one! Ice queen and nothing more thanks  ::)

Ok bro lets see.

Any of the scenarios would be fine.

But for sure 1 boss will lead again to big failure. I promise.

Lets just wait for the update.... :snorlax:

Lol u think ur brain is much better dan de entire dev team :facepalm: dis is an insult and a direct slap in de face of dev team rendering dem incapable of organizing thier own event therefore urs is best fit 4 de game geeez :wacko:

Lol u think ur brain is much better dan de entire dev team :facepalm: dis is an insult and a direct slap in de face of dev team rendering dem incapable of organizing thier own event therefore urs is best fit 4 de game geeez :wacko:

Well I am not thinking that I am better than them, I just give a mere suggestion..

But whatever happens to the up coming event I HOPE its better than the Halloween event.

Well I am not thinking that I am better than them, I just give a mere suggestion..

But whatever happens to the up coming event I HOPE its better than the Halloween event.

ok so let jxt say devs implement ur suggestion means urs is gonna be without fault or any blemish but if de dev team come up with an idea of their own and u dnt like it u r gonna complain abt it ryt. bottomline is implement ur suggestion nothing else ryt  :mega_shok:  and anything apart from urs = non-stop complain and whinning :crazy:

let me ask a question? have u ever commended de dev team for their good works instead of finding and robbing  their mistakes ryt into their faces, maybe when u create ur own game since u know much abt programming and stuff i guess u'll understand what it takes to be a dev team :wacko: