Dodge: useful?

Marafiga

I want know if the ability Dodge is really useful.

Everyone have 5% of chance to dodge any direct attack, cause is an natural ability, but its good taking it to 10,15,20%, once it depends of your enemy's accuracy?

What u guys think?

Thanks already for any answer.  :friends:

I want know if the ability Dodge is really useful.

Everyone have 5% of chance to dodge any direct attack, cause is an natural ability, but its good taking it to 10,15,20%, once it depends of your enemy's accuracy?

What u guys think?

Thanks already for any answer.  :friends:

Dodge is useful because it is a chance to reduce any damage to 0! Rangers and Rogues can especially maximise their dodge because of their skill that allows them to increase the chances. Also, leather gear has usually got dodge so yes, it is a good idea to enhance that area. Also, dodge is usually higher than the enemy's accuracy, so it's great to strengthen. A Ranger's "Evasion" skill increases dodge by 2% (I think?) per level.

So if you are against someone with high damage and low dodge, and you have lower damage and high dodge, you still have a good chance of winning because their devastating damage won't hit you frequently. Finally, though it's not important, dodge is better than parry because parry only avoids melee damage and dodge avoids all damage, magical and physical.

dodge skill is useless, dodge in your armour is the best choice

Wait a little, pardy.

You are implying, that a skill that raises the chance to nullify any damage is uselles. Further implying that the skill which you deemed useless, becomes useful, only if we take your advice? ....Hmmmmmmm K ;)

Forget him, if you're going for dodge, try to maximize it, specially in PvP you are not going to last long to take full use of it. So the more you have it, the better the chance of dodging early attacks, which most of the times, are critical. And by maximizing is either on equips and skill.

I think you don't need to maximizing the skill, but always try to have it on your equips, because u must spend your precious skill points in blessing and trap, once rangers must avoid beeing near melee classes.

I think you don't need to maximizing the skill, but always try to have it on your equips, because u must spend your precious skill points in blessing and trap, once rangers must avoid beeing near melee classes.

exactly what I said, but they did not understand me

dodge skill only increases 1% for each level