Night prince battleaxe switch

Foxlovevix

Hello everyone, basically I've had the same issue like other have had apparently with a two handed lvl18 AXE changing to a one handed axe. The issue is that before update it was battleaxe now its changed to lab apparently with players and myself confused on why haven't we been notified of the change and why now do we get shall we say "taken care" of in this situation with a replacement one handed axe. This just isn't funny, when players have amped a lvl18 TWO HANDED AXE, NOT ONE, TWO, and have paid for it both in gold and mcoins then suddenly you guys decide to change the name because apparently you didn't like it that way, its a little too late for that move, I had a +8 and full crit enchant lvl18 TWO handed Night prince axe that I would like returned to me in the same condition I had it, it wasn't my mistake you guys named it wrong, I didn't amp and full enchant a dumb one handed axe. At the very least return my mcoins and gold I spent on that thing. Sent emails to tech support and to support, get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

Just wanted to add on this topic, for most of the players in the same situation as me we have spent actual cash on amping and enchanting and to have it taken away like this seems fraudulent in the very least, if we can not have the items we originally had with our same stats and enchants then we should be given a refund on how many mcoins we spent on the item taken from us. Actual cash has been taken from players who believed they were amping and enchanting a item they enjoyed having only to have development take it away and give them a item not even wanted with no enchants at all. If this isn't wrong and somewhat leaning to fraud Idk what is then. Leave your comments if any thank you.

Still currently waiting for a response from devs on this situation, there's still a lot of players who have been scammed out of a desired weapon due to this "change" I for one would like this addressed accordingly and appropriately not set aside because nobody wants to admit the fact that this is wrong to the players. Something needs to take place ASAP. Get back to me.