Life Steal Jewelry Problems(please fix this)

Kimimaro100

Can`t put it in one post?

Why I`m victorious? I don`t own you exploinations of any kind, face it you`re just an retard that`s unknowledged.

This wasn`t a contest since you`re pulverized while I was drinking my coffee and eating my sandwich.

Pulverized?

when?

LOL this is so boring now.. :bad:

Boring? this festival just got warmed up.

Why don`t you and I take this outside, or will you call in for your developer fetish again?

Also, learn the meaning of pulverized.

Well my words against Maleshaman could be defensive but my words against you is not.

Unless you understand those words you will know what I mean.

Gracias por su tiempo de visitar aquí.

You can't even defend against me, moreover you can't even respond normally.

Pulverized?

when?

Ever since you went full retard

By first post

Guys (and Fräulein), I think we broke him.

Well thats a win for us

Boring? this festival just got warmed up.

Why don`t you and I take this outside, or will you call in for your developer fetish again?

Also, learn the meaning of pulverized.

Don't take the fun all for yourself!

Yeah I am bored.. Now that Gay Azebu is here its more boring. and gay Azebu if you know to use some foreign lanugage your conside as broke? come on ♥♥♥♥ your self.

Maleshaman trying to tell that I am a different person, did he say lvl 20 ranger. well my ranger is low level so that is soo impossible. are you creating stories? ♥♥♥♥ its soo unreal.

Egoist.. I cant say anything about you. I know I got some harsh talk to you in the first place.

that's all.

Gracias por su tiempo de visitar aquí. Buenas noches,,,,

Egoist.. I cant say anything about you. I know I got some harsh talk to you in the first place.

And that still makes you a dumbduck for not realizing yet. How long will you remain like that

Don`t crawl back in your shell yet little one, I`m not done yet.

@Ego, What? Did you want it, have it. I`ll end this elsewhere and you kno what I mean by that.

Just some words, calling other`s gay shows how childish and pathetic you are.

Yeah I am bored.. Now that Gay Azebu is here its more boring. and gay Azebu if you know to use some foreign lanugage your conside as broke? come on ♥♥♥♥ your self.

Maleshaman trying to tell that I am a different person, did he say lvl 20 ranger. well my ranger is low level so that is soo impossible. are you creating stories? ♥♥♥♥ its soo unreal.

that's all.

Gracias por su tiempo de visitar aquí. Buenas noches,,,,

Well, I'm calling you dumb because you're insulting us in spanish/vietnamese/whatever instead of saying it in english. Either because you're out of insults in english, or want to feel cool because we don't understand it. Either way, you make a fool out of yourself.

I told that cockroach to stay, disobeying will end in endless torture.

Blood fest will start soon...

Hail the queen of hentai, Lexi!

*drops the curtain*

Tonight`s theatre performance is over, Hope you all enjoyed. Tune in next time!

:lol: reading all pages, i was like omg is he ♥♥♥♥en serious jxt becos snorlax gave a comment he feels like he's all powerful now :rofl: meanwhile he's de only one who seems 2 have a big problem with de game as a whole as complaining and spamming here and there....he claim be *mr. Know it all* like seriously those ppl r real retards ;D he also boast abt being so-call educated, *a cheek of it* why dnt u post a pic of all ur cert. and stop disgracing philipinos here :facepalm: jxt becos someone ripped u 200k off an item is no fault of dev team its like getting scammed u could have done dat  stupid calculation of urs before going ahead 2 buy dem....means u r  also a rich noob as u always say abt other ppl :facepalm: snorlax as well as other mods r probably laughing thier ass off dis golliwog suggestion

Thank you for noticing this.

We'll check the whole situation.

Please DO! I'd like the health steal to go at least double the points it is now. (:

People who have killed Sam hain deserve better then this.

So you think you should be healing 150 per thousand crits instead of 40, just because you bought those items expensively?

Kill yourself

THIS!

Besides the fact that i hate to agree with Egoist. Nothing personal.

Is 400% good enough ? Oh wait, that will again raise the prices.. Am i the only seeing the pattern here?