Life Steal Jewelry Problems(please fix this)

Kimimaro100

Why talk in your own language in the international forum? Especially in an argument. Are you that desperate for a comeback you crawl back in your own language to dish out sentences no one else might understand?

Well you're the one that's being bashed and proved wrong in all your statements.

Hey didn't I explain the meaning of Kwento mo sa pagong?

Go re-read.

Theres nothing bad to use those words.

Hahahaha are you mad? coz I dont talk to you properly? lol

you dont deserve a proper talk coz you will not understand even a million times of explanation is in your face. Even if I slap those information in your face you won't be able to understand. The devs knows very well that there is something wrong in the percentage of the Lifesteal items. Look they even respond to this topic already.. you are just being bully and think that I will surrender to you?

Hahaha never especially in someone who does not even know basic programming.

Oh eto pa Kwento mo ulet sa pagong Attention seeker!

Dear Warspear team:

I know that only very few people have lifesteal items that's why I don't expect much of them are aware or having interest in this items, but for those who have these items I know they deserve to have higher percentage of life replenish so that money we used to buy this items is not wasted.

My analogy comes from this.

Why the Ice Queen items has a great effect if you will use in full set while on the other hand the lifesteal items percentage is very low and not useful at all.

A normal attack would give 4 to 6 hp while 40 to 46 hp in critical hit using 1000 damage effect.

My Question is both of these items are from events which is only held once a year. In other words its a limited edition item and we want some of this limited items as remembrance of Halloween or Christmas for this year.

But the only difference is the potency of the items.

Its crystal clear that the lifesteal items wont really help with a very low replenish life effect so please devs fix this.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey didn't I explain the meaning of Kwento mo sa pagong?

Go re-read.

Theres nothing bad to use those words.

Hahahaha are you mad? coz I dont talk to you properly? lol

you dont deserve a proper talk coz you will not understand even a million times of explanation is in your face. Even if I slap those information in your face you won't be able to understand. The devs knows very well that there is something wrong in the percentage of the Lifesteal items. Look they even respond to this topic already.. you are just being bully and think that I will surrender to you?

Hahaha never especially in someone who does not even know basic programming.

Oh eto pa Kwento mo ulet sa pagong Attention seeker!

Mad for not talking properly? No, you're the one embarassing yourself so it's fine.

I dont understand the explanations? Says the one who won't get what is damage enhancement and life steal, yet still compares both to be equally on percentage on items. Dumbduck.

Programming has nothing to do with this. Get another line to comeback.

Moreover, i don't care of the meaning of your language, it's the least i even would care for.

But for the longer you repeat, the more you embarass yourself in the forum. Go ahead, repeat it.

Mad for not talking properly? No, you're the one embarassing yourself so it's fine.

I dont understand the explanations? Says the one who won't get what is damage enhancement and life steal, yet still compares both to be equally on percentage on items. Dumb♥♥♥♥.

Programming has nothing to do with this. Get another line to comeback.

Moreover, i don't care of the meaning of your language, it's the least i even would care for.

But for the longer you repeat, the more you embarass yourself in the forum. Go ahead, repeat it.

Ok simple question.

If the devs will raised the percentage is this would cause damage to the game?

Is it going to cause bugs and errors?

Yes programming has a lot of relation in what is Happening because this game is created by programmers.

Therefore Programming is essential in this topic.

And I am not embarrass especially when facing some bullies like you.

Anyways is raising the percentage  of Lifesteal item's effect might going to harm  you?

Again

"Ice items" dont have 4 stats like life steal items do

therefore, they are useless for casters

And useful for physical dmg classes only, still sacrificing a lot

your whining is without reason

if you dont think they were worth what you paid, why did you buy them? Nobody forced you.

pls, just end this. Its just :facepalm:

Again

"Ice items" dont have 4 stats like life steal items do

therefore, they are useless for casters

And useful for physical dmg classes only, still sacrificing a lot

your whining is without reason

if you dont think they were worth what you paid, why did you buy them? Nobody forced you.

pls, just end this. Its just :facepalm:

Who said that the effect is the same?

I just said they are both from special events which is held once a year. :facepalm:

Ok simple question.

If the devs will raised the percentage is this would cause damage to the game?

Is it going to cause bugs and errors?

Yes programming has a lot of relation in what is Happening because this game is created by programmers.

Therefore Programming is essential in this topic.

And I am not embarrass especially when facing some bullies like you.

Anyways is raising the percentage  of Lifesteal item's effect might going to harm  you?

You might not feel embarassed but that's in the face of every other forum user.

Im a bully? Good.

I don't care if it harms me or not, but i care for everyone else going against people healing 150hp leech per crits.

But you are trying to compare % dmg increase to % OF dmg added to hp

who is more :facepalm: now?

That is not what I am comparing.

Ok lets say that there are two rings comes for the same event.

Then this event is only "Held once a year."

So what could be this rings have in common?

Ohhh I know, they are "BOTH"  limited edition items and because of that they are "BOTH" consider as expensive items.

And they are also "BOTH" Rare and only very few have them. And lastly they also have special effects. Ice RINGS can add certain percentage while on the other hand the lifesteal RINGS can absorb certain hp from enemies.

Now what is the only difference?

Ohh I know again its their "POTENCY"

Clearly the Ice Rings can give 10% effect whi;e the lifesteal Rings caon only give 2.2 percent.

Now I did just compare it.

all its attributes are being compared. and only 1 attribute of the rings is not the same and it its the "Potency of the rings" or should I say the value of percentage of the rings.

Now who every  saying I can't compare the lifesteal items and Ice Queen items. Look carefully I just did!

And don't dare tell again that Effect of Lifesteal is different from effect of Lifesteal coz its clearly added on my statement that they are quietly different. no need redundancy. What being compared here is not the effect coz we have nothing to do about the difference of the effects we are dealing about the low percentage of lifesteal items.

I disagree.

4% over all items might be a bit low, but 15% is way too much. It would severely ruin the game balance, and unnecessarily make fights longer.

You ended up having no comebacks that you resort to spam me that. How cute

excuse me if you want to see spammer call the guy with zdt................................. name.

I am saying something so technically its not a spam.

Kaya Ikwento mo ulet sa pagong.

I disagree.

4% over all items might be a bit low, but 15% is way too much. It would severely ruin the game balance, and unnecessarily make fights longer. ~3% per item would be optimal.

ohh another gay criticizer who wants my dick so badly . :facepalm:

Hello Azebu how are you?

P.S.

I expected your comment as negative don't worry.

Yeah you're just stupid.

Google the definition of Spam.

Hello Azebu how are you?

P.S.

I expected your comment as negative don't worry.

You just went full retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the ♥♥♥♥ did you just ♥♥♥♥ing say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ♥♥♥♥ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kiddo.

kwento mo rin sa pagong.

P.S.

After you admit that you love me? hahaha ♥♥♥♥ off you gay Azebu.

Stop your fiction stories about being military, maybe you have dreamed to eat cocks of soldiers you mother ♥♥♥♥ng gay!  :bad:

Being bashed much?

What the duck did you just ducking say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the duck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ducking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ducking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ducking dead, kiddo.

Winning post

2 stat gears vs 4 stat gears

nuff said

Im done

Not to mention these lv18 rings that are now the best in game for non healing classes

Lv5,10,15 christmas 2012 accessory are so novelty, life steal accessory are alternatives to what we already use without sacrificing stat builds. There shouldn't be any question of why life steal %'s aren't the same as last xmas %'s when considering the usefulness of new accessory vs 2 stat crap.

I disagree.

4% over all items might be a bit low, but 15% is way too much. It would severely ruin the game balance, and unnecessarily make fights longer.

4% is ring ring ammy, weapons also give steal, my mage will hit 7.5%

kwento mo rin sa pagong.

P.S.

After you admit that you love me? hahaha ♥♥♥♥ off you gay Azebu.

Stop your fiction stories about being military, maybe you have dreamed to eat cocks of soldiers you mother ♥♥♥♥ng gay!  :bad:

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

What the duck did you just ducking say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the duck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ducking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ducking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ducking dead, kiddo.

Ive seen that exact comment on youtube so many times... people always pointed out that it is guerilla warfare, not gorilla. its a copied and pasted comment!

Ive seen that exact comment on youtube so many times... people always pointed out that it is guerilla warfare, not gorilla. its a copied and pasted comment!

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ DID YOU JUST ♥♥♥♥ING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BULLY? I'll have you know that i lasted 16 years in Canada, and i've been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and i have over 300ML bleach drank. I'm trained in selfharm and i'm the top clorox chugger in BC, Canada. you are nothing to me but just another bully, I will wipe myself the ♥♥♥♥ out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my  ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again lucker. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feelings are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call life. you're ♥♥♥♥ing done kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and i can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my clorox and rope . You  ♥♥♥♥ed up bully, i will shit sadness on you and you will drown in it, i'm ♥♥♥♥ing dead kiddo.

It is.

But some people don't know it.

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ DID YOU JUST ♥♥♥♥ING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BULLY? I'll have you know that i lasted 16 years in Canada, and i've been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and i have over 300ML bleach drank. I'm trained in selfharm and i'm the top clorox chugger in BC, Canada. you are nothing to me but just another bully, I will wipe myself the ♥♥♥♥ out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my  ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again lucker. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feelings are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call life. you're ♥♥♥♥ing done kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and i can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my clorox and rope . You  ♥♥♥♥ed up bully, i will shit sadness on you and you will drown in it, i'm ♥♥♥♥ing dead kiddo.

Cool :dirol:

Yeah Actually that is one of the reason why I can't stop laughing he said Gorilla and referring to clan of Apes ahahha ..

Azebu is really idiotic we cant do anything about that.

Not to mention these lv18 rings that are now the best in game for non healing classes

Lv5,10,15 christmas 2012 accessory are so novelty, life steal accessory are alternatives to what we already use without sacrificing stat builds. There shouldn't be any question of why life steal %'s aren't the same as last xmas %'s when considering the usefulness of new accessory vs 2 stat crap.

4% is ring ring ammy, weapons also give steal, my mage will hit 7.5%

as I said weapons can't be add to the computation because very few can have it.

Ohh you got 7..5%?

That is still weak, that wont even give a 100 hp life replenish.

This topic may force the developers to stop adding new items at events.

why? can you please explain why they will forced to make new items?

Ohhh come on, please tell it now.