Life Steal Jewelry Problems(please fix this)

Kimimaro100

This kid can`t be for real -.-

Ice queen is for melee only just like life steal is intended to be, ofcourse it would suck on most casters since they NEED other stats.

Get your mutated face of here now.

Can you shut up please?

Why would the the create a lifesteal items for Warlocks and Rangers and Mages if the lifesteal items is only intended for Melee classes?

Answer that now with proper explanation and justify it!

This kid can`t be for real -.-Ice queen is for melee only just like life steal is intended to be, ofcourse it would suck on most casters since they NEED other stats.---- a copy of your stupid statement.

Life leech doesnt make any xtra dmg. it just gives you xtra heal

nope I just compare it

I told there what will happen if Ice Queen's item is same as lifesteal items.

life steal items is only 4% if you have complete set while you will have 15% if you have complete Ice Queen set.

. please read my comments carefully thank you.

Blinded by his own vision, let me buy you some sunglasses.

For a fact, I kno more people would agree with me then with you.

Ps: your comments are useless, thank you.

What is the bonus is ♥♥♥♥ing irrelevant now, you can't compare PHYSICAL DAMAGE ENHANCEMENT with LIFE STEAL. Life steal is based on damage dealt per hit/skill while Physical Damage Enhancement (What basically Ice Queen items do, add more power) simply adds to the damage.

Now do you realise how stupid you are?

Ofcourse I can relate it to the current situation.

I am talking about the percentage effect "bobo ka ba?"

if you will see

Physical effect of Ice Queen items is merely 15% complete set while 4% only in full set of Lifesteal items.

Hahahahaha you just lost it.

P.S.

Good bye. no more time wasting comments for you.

Blinded by his own vision, let me buy you some sunglasses.

For a fact, I kno more people would agree with me then with you. lets revise - people would agree with me "than" you. Now its correct.

Ps: your comments are useless, thank you.

O sige kwento mo ulet sa pagong.

What is your basis why you know that people will agree with you?

Only thing I want to kno is real simple.

What`s your in-game charicter names? I need a noob hunt sooner or later.

Based on what? Simpely because you complained about the life steal armoury in 3different topics, if not more.

Yet you fail at defending your own statements, shitty politician if you ask me.

Nope, imagine a mage/bd/ high amped tank healing 150+ every critical hit they damage (mainly rangers)

they would be close to invisible.

That's why they cost 200k+

if that is not clear to you I can't explain more. Thank you.

Only thing I want to kno is real simple.

What`s your in-game charicter names? I need a noob hunt sooner or later.

Based on what? Simpely because you complained about the life steal armoury in 3different topics, if not more.

Yet you fail at defending your own statements, shitty politician if you ask me.

Kwento mo ulet sa pagong.

I am not a politician I am just an educated person who knows the right and wrong.

What about you?

Ofcourse I can relate it to the current situation.

I am talking about the percentage effect "bobo ka ba?"

if you will see

Physical effect of Ice Queen items is merely 15% complete set while 4% only in full set of Lifesteal items.

Hahahahaha you just lost it.

P.S.

Good bye. no more time wasting comments for you.

Yes it is 15% and yes it is 4%

But do you realise it's different effect of each? One enhances damage and one gives you HP per hit, you can't have them at the same ducking percentage, dumbduck.

Yes it is 15% and yes it is 4%

But do you realise it's different effect of each? One enhances damage and one gives you HP per hit, you can't have them at the same ♥♥♥♥ing percentage, dumb♥♥♥♥.

ay kwento mo ulet sa pagong.

Dont you also realized that they are both "Limited Items from special event which is only held once a year?

So why is it the Ice Queen items effect useful while the lifesteal items is not?

Ge bent en blijft ene flikker.

You don`t seem to educated to me, otherwise you would`ve known that there are times to shut up, back off and giving in.

Charicter names now, or do I smell fear rising in the air?

Ge bent en blijft ene flikker.

You don`t seem to educated to me, otherwise you would`ve known that there are times to shut up, back off and giving in.

Charicter names now, or do I smell fear rising in the air?

Kwento mo sa pagong.

ay kwento mo ulet sa pagong.

Dont you also realized that they are both "Limited Items from special event which is only held once a year?

So why is it the Ice Queen items effect useful while the lifesteal items is not?

Both are useful, you're just stupid to realise the difference between damage enhancement and life steal. They should not be the same percentage and damage enhancement of course should be a greater % than life steal.

That's why they cost 200k+

if that is not clear to you I can't explain more. Thank you.

You have already explained more than enough, and my opinion about this stays the same;

"NO, i do NOT like this suggestion at all, remember, just because you think your own ideas are Good doesn't mean that everyone else around agrees with you.

Insulting people in their own language while trying to bite back just shows how immature and childish you are, we don't like it, deal with it."

Sincerely,

Your lover Darksoul II  :give_rose:

Life steal is fine the way it is now.

We don't need locks and rangers to become shamans/druids.

You have already explained more than enough, and my opinion about this stays the same;

"NO, i do NOT like this suggestion at all, remember, just because you think your own ideas are Good doesn't mean that everyone else around agrees with you.

Insulting people in their own language while trying to bite back just shows how immature and childish you are, we don't like it, deal with it."

Sincerely,

ur right

Kimimaro100, all disagree with u seems bad idea tc, i readed all and ur bad and ur idea bad :)

someone should clean up this mess.....

life steal and ice queen sets are 2 different things

of course ice queen set with +15% dmg (which was unheard of before ice set) needs to be "op"

it sacrifices many stat gains for that extra damage

and it would only be useful for physical damage classes

why?

Because its the only way physical dmg classes can get atk power on accesories

it would be pointless for casters

which brings us to life steal items. They were meant to give disadvantaged classes a bit of a boost, not to make op classes more op

What do you want?

+50% leech from base atk and skills + hp regen + normal heal?

life steal items still have 4 stats, dont have to sacrifice much for them

the reason they are so expensive is because they were very limited and a lot of ppl wanted them on their main and alts

you shouldve donr the math before deciding to spend such "expensive" prices for items that you now consider not worth the price.

nobody forced you to buy them.

Life steal jewelry is one of the new items introduced in last Halloween event.

These items cost very much a ring might cost 250k-300k(depends on the type of ring)

while the Amulets can be sold 200k-250k(depends on the type of amulet)

Each ring has 1.1% of Life steal effect

while amulets has 1.8 Life steal effect

Add them all

1 ring =1.1

1 amulet =1.8

since you have 2 rings you will have 2.2 if you have 2 rings.

2.2+1.8= 4.0%

Now we have 4% right?

Ok lets say a Warlock can give 1000 critical damage.

Now lets take a look of the description of Life steal Effect.

Life Steal

Some percentage of damage from common attacks or skills is used to replenish the character's health. Total Bonus  parameter consist of bouns parameter from all items.

Now lets compute again.

If Total Damage is 1000

and total Life steal effect is 4.0%

Then.

1000*4.0% = 40.0

Yes only 40 replenish life from 1000 damage.

The conclusion is that you will only get 40 life replenish from a very high damage?

Well I just realized it when I equipped the items.

I only got 40+ replenish from my Warlock" damage which is 1000+

Sorry to say but "THAT IS SO UNFAIR"

we bought those items from what? for to get a very low replenishing effect? at first I thought the life replenish effect is at-least 100 to 150 if you got full set of jewelry. but come on its only 40 life replenish for 1000 damage!

By the way we can have additional life teal effect if we have life steal weapons but then there are many kinds of weapon' life steal percentage and I cant show all the computations, I just use my warlocks situation for example.

(I know many people will say that weapons could add life steal effect but we should know that only VERY VERY VERY VERY few have life steal weapons because only few can complete the quest and it means only very few can have life steal weapons.)

SO I  didn't want to add the life steal effect of weapon in my computation.

So what solution can we do about this?

Simple add more percentage to the life steal jewelries.

Rings must have 4.0%

While Amulets must have 7.0%

so lets compute again.

Total Life steal effect of Rings 4.0+4.0 = 8.0

Total Life steal effect of Amulet = 7.0

Total Percentage = 8.0+7.0 = 15%

Ok  Now we have 15 percent right?

Now lets use this 15 percent to know the amount of percentage we can get from 1000 critical damage.

1000*15=150

150 replenish life is not bad.

so 150 Replenish life for 1000 damage.

In the source code I believe that its only very few editing to make this problem to be fixed right?

You will only change the values of some variables. :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

locks/rogues/mages can be immortal.

someone should clean up this mess.....

life steal and ice queen sets are 2 different things

of course ice queen set with +15% dmg (which was unheard of before ice set) needs to be "op"

it sacrifices many stat gains for that extra damage

and it would only be useful for physical damage classes

why?

Because its the only way physical dmg classes can get atk power on accesories

it would be pointless for casters

which brings us to life steal items. They were meant to give disadvantaged classes a bit of a boost, not to make op classes more op

What do you want?

+50% leech from base atk and skills + hp regen + normal heal?

life steal items still have 4 stats, dont have to sacrifice much for them

the reason they are so expensive is because they were very limited and a lot of ppl wanted them on their main and alts

you shouldve donr the math before deciding to spend such "expensive" prices for items that you now consider not worth the price.

nobody forced you to buy them.

then why they create a worthless items named lifesteal items for the event?

Just answer that question, don't make too much talk.

Sincerely,

ofc no one can please eveetyone that's normal lol.

And forget it I am not your lover and will never be.

P.S.

I wont insult decent people only uneducated and worthless people maybe.

And by the way you said I insult people using my own language?

Did you even search for translation of words I used?

Ok let me traslate so you will understand it.

Kwento mo sa pagong means Tell it to the turtle.

So does it have any insulting words?

Actually that is one of filipinos ways to avoid saying insulting and bad words.

Like for example instead of saying what the duck we just simply said what the fish.

I actually avoid saying any bad or insulting words.

so now you fail again darksoul, fail again.

Should have tested with vamp pots before dropping big gold on items.

Yep life steal effect is low but like mecha mentioned I also think it was a nod to certain classes that needed some love without making certain other classes much harder to kill especially given that healer/range dominate ws end game as it is. A little boost is good for melee, mage..warlock.. not omg look that ranger blessing pewpew fillzupmahhealth. Imagine that and ask if you still want higher steal %.

On the other hand, devs, it would be cool to see it a little more potent, please go ahead and increase steal on mage equips ^,,^

Should have tested with vamp pots before dropping big gold on items.

Yep life steal effect is low but like mecha mentioned I also think it was a nod to certain classes that needed some love without making certain other classes much harder to kill especially given that healer/range dominate ws end game as it is. A little boost is good for melee, mage..warlock.. not omg look that ranger blessing pewpew fillzupmahhealth. Imagine that and ask if you still want higher steal %.

On the other hand, devs, it would be cool to see it a little more potent, please go ahead and increase steal on mage equips ^,,^

why only mage equips?

Thats unfair..

Anyways I can see the Lifesteal as simply item resemble to Ice Queen items if you will look carefully they are both adding percentage to a certain effect, but the difference is the potency of the effect. Ice Queen Effect is good while lifesteal is low.

P.S.

I also use vamp pots along with complete set and the effect of lifesteal items is simply useless.

Its like 4 -6 hp per normal attack and 40-45 hp per critical attack.

Its useless now but if they will add percentage it can help a little bit to restore life.

Logically Ice Queen items can have 15%  added damage effect if you got complete set

While on the other hand  if you complete Lifesteal Effect in complete set you will only have 4%!

Yes only 4%!

life steal items are totally fair as they are now . if u cant use them wisely even on  WARLOCK  u r retarded . :snorlax:

end of story :facepalm:

as far as I know lifesteal items is useless in druids/shaman?

Is that the reason why you don't actually like it?

The weapon lifesteal for druids/shaman unfortunately dont have astral on it.

When I first saw that staff I  can't stop laughing coz I know druids/shamans will be really pissed off.

Ohh what class you from by the way?

P.S.

If you got lifesteal items you used you will understand but I bet you didn't have.

as far as I know lifesteal items is useless in druids/shaman?

Is that the reason why you don't actually like it?

The weapon lifesteal for druids/shaman unfortunately dont have astral on it.

When I first saw that staff I  can't stop laughing coz I know druids/shamans will be really pissed off.

Ohh what class you from by the way?

P.S.

If you got lifesteal items you used you will understand but I bet you didn't have.

a warlock has 2 stuns with a difference of 3sec between their  cd(wen used in succession) {2 sec if used smartly } . a class with such stunning capability is lethal with life steal items bcoz they will regen playing stun stun game only . I hav tried all classes .

why only mage equips?

Thats unfair..

Anyways I can see the Lifesteal as simply item resemble to Ice Queen items if you will look carefully they are both adding percentage to a certain effect, but the difference is the potency of the effect. Ice Queen Effect is good while lifesteal is low.

P.S.

I also use vamp pots along with complete set and the effect of lifesteal items is simply useless.

Its like 4 -6 hp per normal attack and 40-45 hp per critical attack.

Its useless now but if they will add percentage it can help a little bit to restore life.

Logically Ice Queen items can have 15%  added damage effect if you got complete set

While on the other hand  if you complete Lifesteal Effect in complete set you will only have 4%!

Yes only 4%!

Because I'm making a mage.

It's useless to compare it to ice queen accessories... they are for completely different purposes, not to mention ice queen sucks for everything except brandishing your epeen to bunnies and low levels and +10 rangers that pewkitepew melee around map.. while life steal accessories actually have 4 stats as well as being lv18 equipment (can say crit enchants?).

They both have situational uses and advantages, some classes benefit more than others.

What I said about vamp pots = try before you buy before you cry

a warlock has 2 stuns with a difference of 3sec between their  cd(wen used in succession) {2 sec if used smartly } . a class with such stunning capability is lethal with life steal items bcoz they will regen playing stun stun game only . I hav tried all classes .

ohhh yeah unfortunately Warlocks are really OP.

We cant do anything about that, but if you want lets ask them to delete warlock so no OP  class anymore? 8)

ohhh yeah unfortunately Warlocks are really OP.

We cant do anything about that, but if you want lets ask them to delete warlock so no OP  class anymore? 8)

Warlock aren't op. :snorlax:

P.S.

I got full set of life steal items for 3 chars , if u play in emerald come elf and enquire abt juniorcel nd meteorcel then u will know I can get any items much before u can even think of getting them

I got full set of life steal items for 3 chars , if u play in emerald come elf and enquire abt juniorcel nd meteorcel then u will know I can get any items much before u can even think of getting them

Ok show them here now all of it.

Take screen shots of the items showing that you wear them...

Yes, you can go ♥♥♥♥ yourself too

Kwento mo mga ulet sa pagong.

Lol watch your mouth lol.

Look devs he is saying bad words hahaha..

I believe someone tells no bad words, then why someone is saying bad words right now?

Don't say bad words coz I am not saying bad words against you.

Kwento mo mga ulet sa pagong.

Lol watch your mouth lol.

Look devs he is saying bad words hahaha..

I believe someone tells no bad words, then why someone is saying bad words right now?

Don't say bad words coz I am not saying bad words against you.

Why talk in your own language in the international forum? Especially in an argument. Are you that desperate for a comeback you crawl back in your own language to dish out sentences no one else might understand?

Well you're the one that's being bashed and proved wrong in all your statements.