I didnt recieved Pumpkin Treasury while people that joined after torney did.

Skiney

I  not in a guild anymore but I was when the tornament ended and I got the Bronze Casket, while new members that joined after tournament did got the Pumpkin Treasury today. Is this even fair?

Nobody gonna say a thing? Ahhh fu.ck it! Those Pumpkin Treasury were a scam anyway, I bought 10 sets with Mcoins and all I got we're fuc.king Cards and Copper bar, NOT A SINGLE RARE SHI.T this game is getting on my nerves :facepalm:

I wasted $30.00 In copper bars while I could had bout a better game with i :facepalm:

I really wonder why do I still like this game? After it fuc.ks my credit card in the butthole...

• Developer

I  not in a guild anymore but I was when the tornament ended and I got the Bronze Casket, while new members that joined after tournament did got the Pumpkin Treasury today. Is this even fair?

Hello.

Your nickname, guild and server, please? Pumpkins were sent only to people who were in guild on the end of tournament.

Nobody gonna say a thing? Ahhh fu.ck it! Those Pumpkin Treasury were a scam anyway, I bought 10 sets with Mcoins and all I got we're fuc.king Cards and Copper bar, NOT A SINGLE RARE SHI.T this game is getting on my nerves :facepalm:

I wasted $30.00 In copper bars while I could had bout a better game with i :facepalm:

I really wonder why do I still like this game? After it fuc.ks my credit card in the butthole...

same with me i buy 5 pumpkin chest with many mcoins and got nothing just bars..next time i never fall in dev traps :facepalm: they set always very low chances to success in amp,charm enchent ,chest and the truth is this game is like gamble!