[2020.10.23] Update Warspear Online 9.1: Infected Grunland. Preview

Peony

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Also, totenkopf and joachim sound a lot like german names

They are Totenkopf means a dead head and Joachim is a Hebrew/german name

54 minutes ago, Akasha said:

It doesn't look the same

3 000 years of forum and you haven't learned we talk about it in the release post, if there will be? 🤔

Where lol? So i guess there will have ? O can have an true answer and stop play with my Heart? 😭

46 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Also, totenkopf and joachim sound a lot like german names

The first means Deadhead (litterally), the second is the German version of the name Joaquin

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Arena

You didn’t think you'd be left without surprises for the Arena's anniversary season, right? Such an important event means the time has come for great changes!

With the start of the new season an absolutely unique 3x3 mode will appear: the Crucible, where one of the main differences from the others will be the duration of the battle up to 10 enemy deaths. The battles will happen between two teams of 3 players on equal terms: the level of all participants will rise to the maximum in their category (up to level 17 or 32), similar to how it is implemented in the 5x5 mode that you already know. All the rules for increasing the parameters of characters are the same as in the 5x5 mode.

26.gif

The current number of kills is displayed in the counter at the top center of the screen. Each kill increases the team's current score by one. Blue is your team, red is the enemy.

If you die, the resurrection will occur automatically 5 seconds after death at one of the respawn points of your team, and the "Revive" button will be unavailable for pressing. In addition, please note that participation in the group is prohibited, you can apply only on your own.

27.gif

Good all halloween not bad, new arena copy skylore

CPzA.mp4

Ah I see a timely theme, I love it! 

Very nice graphics and art. I hope to see more depth to the theme than just aesthetics, like some ''infected'' areas where you need special equipment (masks :biggrin:) to enter, or you'll receive poison damage; Poison damage is increase when there are nearby allies (social distancing :rofl:). Area effects kinda like the underwater. But nonetheless, great theme. But I gotta say, that skeleton in the picture needs to wear the mask over his nose!

I love the idea of seasonal arena modes! Does that mean we will also see a special mode for Christmas every year? That would be great.

But, I'm not a big fan of the fact that we can only apply solo. This already happens in current 5v5 and 3v3, where people of the opposite alliance put their afk characters on demand, so that they ruin the opponent's teams by having their own afk character, ending up in 3v2 or even 3v1. It just becomes a battle of who has more characters under his control. Just let the people have the option to demand in a full party. It's unnecessary, it's abusable and it's not serving its intended purpose of balancing out the teams.

Edited by Gladiator

20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

But I gotta say, that skeleton in the picture needs to wear the mask over his nose!

As well as using gloves to carry a weapon used by many other zombies AND cleaning his hands with a hydroalcoholic solution for at least 2 minutes after. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

I heard that Higgings has personally isnpected all the locations in advance to ensure we follow all the WHO guidelines to host the amount of players! A-ha!

But remember to keep a safe distancing guys - safe distancing! 

image.png

4 hours ago, Xpaul said:

They are Totenkopf means a dead head and Joachim is a Hebrew/german name

Totenkoph also means Skull and Skull and crossbones. 

Where are the buff in death knight??? We are waiting very time, dk not have utility in tws lv high, are rejected, nobody are happy with your death knight. 

Edited by Sundown

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

I heard that Higgings has personally isnpected all the locations in advance to ensure we follow all the WHO guidelines to host the amount of players! A-ha!

But remember to keep a safe distancing guys - safe distancing! 

image.png

06bc2e175dae90e921e6217ccc362d0c.gif.14748764c9aca112fbc0d52457d973a0.gif

Health before anything else, they say. 

40 minutes ago, Sundown said:

Where are the buff in death knight??? We are waiting very time, dk not have utility in tws lv high, are rejected, nobody are happy with your death knight. 

Not in this update, I fear. 

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Ouvi dizer que Higgings inspecionou pessoalmente todos os locais com antecedência para garantir que seguimos todas as diretrizes da OMS para hospedar a quantidade de jogadores! A-ha!

Mas lembre-se de manter um distanciamento seguro, pessoal - distanciamento seguro! 

image.png

A gente vai entrar dentro de um lugar que tá so a peste, acho que distanciamento será um dos nossos menores problemas e.e

11 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

We will enter a place that is just plague, I think distance will be one of our smallest problems and

the island is big, you get a safe distance

25 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

What makes this event different from the last year. Changing theme thats it ? lul

reasons that differentiate the events:

• new dungeons with differentiated mechanics, and new bosses; 

• unique rides with new dynamics;

• new costumes, new items, new weapons;

• a totally new map, a special plot.

• It’s a fun event and you always profit from it.

for me this is reason enough to make these annual events unique, appreciate the effort of the team of AIGRIND developers and immerse yourself in the new theme :pleased:

14 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

for me this is reason enough to make these annual events unique, appreciate the effort of the team of AIGRIND developers and immerse yourself in the new theme :pleased:

I agree 

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I don't think so 

Let's hope this isn't true

23 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

-Only one type dungeon as always. 

-Unique solo token runs that nobody cares.

-Same yellow quests that eventually lead worthless emoji reward

-World events that people stop doing after 1 week

- And final, of course spamming same 32 lvl dungeon non-stop until the end of event.

Warspear doing this almost about 10 years and it stills works. People are happy again so at this point i dont even want to blame devs. xd

11 hours ago, Akasha said:

Não parece o mesmo

3.000 anos de fórum e você não aprendeu que falamos sobre isso no post de lançamento, se haverá? 🤔

Kkkkjkkk Akasha you are awesome!

5 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

-Only one type dungeon as always. 

-Unique solo token runs that nobody cares.

-Same yellow quests that eventually lead worthless emoji reward

-World events that people stop doing after 1 week

- And final, of course spamming same 32 lvl dungeon non-stop until the end of event.

Warspear doing this almost about 10 years and it stills works. People are happy again so at this point i dont even want to blame devs. xd

alright, particularly I can't see any other way to improve these events, in the current state is more comfortable. if you have any ideas for raising the quality of events, I'd like to read your suggestion on a organized topic 😉

7 minutes ago, ThiagoWanted said:

has a picture on the wall with an image similar to that of the boss demonologist

:hmm:

It's Coronalisa

Also, there's literally a corpse beside him lol

Edited by Khrone

5 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

alright, particularly I can't see any other way to improve these events, in the current state is more comfortable. if you have any ideas for raising the quality of events, I'd like to read your suggestion on a organized topic 😉

At least they could add another different type of dungeon for weapons, accessories or armors right?