How about buff warlock or delete it forever ?

I created my warlock 5-6 years ago was op in that time cant deny that.But now im getting cancer everytime playing in arena.Bladedancers can resist 3 stuns with skill they just running to u and killing with 1 combo.Except that,Castle scrolls %20 resist snow event potion %15 resist and %6 resist from 12 level guild.So explain me how can i win against a player with %41 resist in arena.Im very curious what admins think about warlock in this game.One more thing,after the rework of stonebody (i mean nerf 😆) after i use skill im instantly click fear on enemy and my character waiting for like 3 second there is no chance to use fear on enemy before he stun me this wasnt happening before update.

Edited by Makethisgamebetter

On 10/23/2020 at 5:07 AM, Makethisgamebetter said:

after i use skill im instantly click fear on enemy and my character waiting for like 3 second there is no chance to use fear on enemy before he stun me this wasnt happening before update.

Lol I feel you. That last save doesn't help much. They just hover over you with Hamstring or any other stun skill already clicked and ready to take you out.:depressed:

I can't help but make comparisons to the templar skill Healing mantra which heals 48% HP at 4/4 and allows invincibility while moving. Basically a mini guild blessing skill with heal attached. While my dying lock performs a petrification spell and delays death by 5s. 

"Boom, I'm a stone"

1289633946_stonebodygif.gif.31f57243850d42ef9f52a0b80f685edc.gif

Oh shit, nvm. I can't move while stoned. 

P.S: Please don't delete warlock. Even though its extremely difficult to play and not useful in many scenarios except GvGs, It's a challenging class. Let's work on how to make it a winner or give a reason for players to make this class. xD

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Lol I feel you. That last save doesn't help much. They just hover over you with Hamstring or any other stun skill already clicked and ready to take you out.:depressed:

I can't help but make comparisons to the templar skill Healing mantra which heals 48% HP at 4/4 and allows invincibility while moving. Basically a mini guild blessing skill with heal attached. While my dying lock performs a petrification spell and delays death by 5s. 

"Boom, I'm a stone"

1289633946_stonebodygif.gif.31f57243850d42ef9f52a0b80f685edc.gif

Oh shit, nvm. I can't move while stoned. 

P.S: Please don't delete warlock. Even though its extremely difficult to play and not useful in many scenarios except GvGs, It's a challenging class. Let's work on how to make it a winner or give a reason for players to make this class. xD

Dude i will delete my warlock really its enough.Even i saying peoples who think create warlock to not create.All my friends in game who play warlock not playing this game anymore,same will happen to me soon.Admins dont even care about what players saying in this game what a joke community.

it's not like before, where three Warlocks on 3x3 seals would not let their opponents move, now that the "resistance" parameter already exists not only in potions, relics and scrolls, but also in classes that have resistance skills, nobody is more hostage to an eternal stun.

I can feel all you warlocks are feeling.. I suggest just add some range on the skills and attacks also enhance the aoe more.. That way if they missed some stuns they could cast another before they die..

12 hours ago, Makethisgamebetter said:

Dude i will delete my warlock really its enough.Even i saying peoples who think create warlock to not create.All my friends in game who play warlock not playing this game anymore,same will happen to me soon.Admins dont even care about what players saying in this game what a joke community.

Sigh, I understand your frustration but I really can't do much about it.
If you look from a dmger point of view, there are better DPS options available for Dungeon and raid bosses. Trust me, I'm a warlock with over 1k mdmg and people still perfer a +7/ 8 hunter because they have better DPS therefore faster dgs.

50022885_lockss.PNG.d6c8262edfa5718f70848dc144861c2f.PNG

Excuse the 16 ring, Ring in craft

The only place where they actually make a difference is in group fights and there too they are targeted and have next to 0 defensive skills. In arena, a warlock gets squished due to resist. So the question remains, " Why would I want to play a warlock?" is what the majority of the players are asking. And I don't blame them. 

I was hoping 8.4.2 would bring about some good news for warlocks but sadly they got nerfed more in my opinion.

They reduced sphere Damage but did not remove mana dependency of that skill. The mana consumption issue was solved by mana recovery added to this skill but the CD of the skill remains the same.
They reduced weakness zone cd time which was justified I guess but still a heavy one.
Everyone expected some major rework for stone bo dy as it was the only defensive skill a lock has but just a deactivate option.

Unless some major defensive skills are reworked or added to this class, there's a good probability of the class dying out in my opinion. Refer the warlock population in US server for justification. I can probably count all the lock players in the entire server on my hand. It's that bad.:frozen:

My Warlock is "on the bag" until it gets playable again.

By this time, my Chieftain will be lv 30/32 :piggy:

And yes, i'm not gonna even play with the Warlock on Hallow, i just gave up on everything, Chieftain will be my main char :piggy:

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

My Warlock is "on the bag" until it gets playable again.

By this time, my Chieftain will be lv 30/32 :piggy:

And yes, i'm not gonna even play with the Warlock on Hallow, i just gave up on everything, Chieftain will be my main char :piggy:

What server are you?

I still think that warlocks are one of the best and complex classes in the game. But you can't say a class is terrible just because you can't beat someone on 1v1 or 2v2. There are so many ways to avoid the resist skills, specially long ranged classes. 

3 hours ago, SplendorBR said:

I still think that warlocks are one of the best and complex classes in the game.

Of course. I personally love the class because its so challenging to play. But that mindset will not work with everyone. I don't know the situation in other servers but I was not kidding when I said there are less than 10 active lock mains in the Sapphire server right now. Lock is an endangered class.😅

3 hours ago, SplendorBR said:

There are so many ways to avoid the resist skills, specially long ranged classes. 

Could you give an example please? 

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

Tourmaline

Oh I'm U.S. sapphire. 

6 hours ago, SplendorBR said:

There are so many ways to avoid the resist skills, specially long ranged classes. 

I have never seen any elf take a Warlocks skills and be stunned

On 10/25/2020 at 5:48 PM, Khrone said:

Tourmaline

Why They not get creativity  for them like they do in others factions and i mean relics  too how can a lock Dont be in danger when there are not that amount of relics same relics for locks everywhere ... plus a lock its a male witch and they all ways summon by them self... dark witch or wicked witch. However, one who masters the diabolical dark arts are often called a Warlock who may indeed lead a dark coven of wicked witches. 

92F26065-F93B-4212-8DA7-60C4A5A6C3F1.jpeg

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

1 hour ago, ABADON said:

Why They not get creativity  for them like they do in others factions and i mean relics  too how can a lock Dont be in danger when there are not that amount of relics same relics for locks everywhere ... plus a lock its a male witch and they all ways summon by them self... dark witch or wicked witch. However, one who masters the diabolical dark arts are often called a Warlock who may indeed lead a dark coven of wicked witches. 

92F26065-F93B-4212-8DA7-60C4A5A6C3F1.jpeg

How this would help the buff/nerf/delete Warlock thing?

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

How this would help the buff/nerf/delete Warlock thing?

It won't. It's just the background of the warlock. Honestly I think they should buff the warlock big time. The DeathKnight should be buffed to

37 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

It won't. It's just the background of the warlock. Honestly I think they should buff the warlock big time. The DeathKnight should be buffed to

All the Forsakens needs changes.

Death Knight: Buff/Rework to be more tanky

Warlock: Buff the PvE side or rework the entire class to be a PvPvE class.

Necromancer: Well... i don't know, i think it's good? 

Charmer: Complete rework. 

8 minutes ago, Khrone said:

All the Forsakens needs changes.

Death Knight: Buff/Rework to be more tanky

Warlock: Buff the PvE side or rework the entire class to be a PvPvE class.

Necromancer: Well... i don't know, i think it's good? 

Charmer: Complete rework. 

What's wrong with charmers? 

Necromancer could have a stronger heal

Warlock could be stronger period

I agree with what you say about DeathKnight

On 10/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, SplendorBR said:

I still think that warlocks are one of the best and complex classes in the game. But you can't say a class is terrible just because you can't beat someone on 1v1 or 2v2. There are so many ways to avoid the resist skills, specially long ranged classes. 

Im sorry but you are totally wrong.I think you dont play in arena or never played warlock.image.pngThis book reduces stun on your character dependant to your magical defense ? warlock is all about stuns dont have any defensive skills shield or something like mage.So problem is here everybody can easily win against warlock with using resist pots,scrolls.Oh image.png if you have this book dont even worry about warlocks : true_story1:I played too many rpg games and i see warlock is very weak class.

It's undeniable that this class needs a buff in terms of defence OR in terms of crowd control (AoE stuns). Let's see what will happen on future updates. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's undeniable that this class needs a buff in terms of defence OR in terms of crowd control (AoE stuns). Let's see what will happen on future updates. 

No. We already have too much control (and maybe useless, with all this resist) 

Give us a damage skill that isn't a debuff.

Warlock needed a defense based on enemy Resistance, since from 14 skills, only 4 can't be resisted and from these 4, only 2 affects the enemy (Arrow of Darkness and Shadow Sphere).

Example:

Mind Control

Passive

If the enemy resists a character's skill:

1st suggestion: The character receives a shield that can absorb damage based on 80% of his magical damage. Can stack up to 4, but it absorbs only up to 2000 damage.

PvP: It won't be so squishy and wouldn't die in 1 combo (it would die on 2 combos lol)

PvE: Because if the mob resists a stun, the almost dying Warlock will gain a shield.

If it has at least 500 magical damage, it would absorb 1.6K damage.

2st suggestion: The enemy receives damage based on 50% of the character's Magical Damage.

Cooldown: 4s

PvP: I don't know :v maybe a extra damage?

PvE: It would help since bosses resists almost every stun.

On 10/29/2020 at 10:40 PM, Cedrak said:

I agree, and I see a lot of mages there, but almost no warlock.

Thank you. One of the reasons this class badly needs a buff.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:54 AM, Khrone said:

Warlock needed a defense based on enemy Resistance, since from 14 skills, only 4 can't be resisted and from these 4, only 2 affects the enemy (Arrow of Darkness and Shadow Sphere).

A new passive defensive skill would help the class a lot but unfortunately I don't see this happening anytime soon.
I mean introducing a new skill means that a new skill has to introduced for each and every class which is highly unlikely in the near future especially with a lot of work left on chieftains and templars.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:54 AM, Khrone said:

Mind Control

Passive

1st suggestion: The character receives a shield that can absorb damage based on 80% of his magical damage. Can stack up to 4, but it absorbs only up to 2000 damage.

PvP: It won't be so squishy and wouldn't die in 1 combo (it would die on 2 combos lol)

PvE: Because if the mob resists a stun, the almost dying Warlock will gain a shield.

If it has at least 500 magical damage, it would absorb 1.6K damage.

This is a really good suggestion. Impressive thinking. But sadly I doubt they'd implement it. New skills are too far into the future and I haven't even heard anything being hinted anywhere in the forums by admins/ mods/ devs. This class needs a immediate defensive rework. Do you think there's any existing skill that can be modified to achieve the same result maybe?😕

On 10/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Khrone said:

Passive

This is a good concept. I like the "back up plan" idea, since Warlocks are the classes who suffer the most when their skills are resisted. 

27 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Do you think there's any existing skill that can be modified to achieve the same result maybe?😕

Maybe reworking the entire Blood Tribute, since nobody uses it.

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Maybe reworking the entire Blood Tribute, since nobody uses it.

How so? 

That skill kinda does mediocre damage and drains the same amount of mana at different skill levels I believe. 

I regret spending 40k on it. 

:tired2: