[2013.11.20] Maintenance: End of Median Night!

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players,

Sam Hain's Horror Circus is going back to underworld vanishing all nightmares of Median Night!

Today, at 11.30 GMT will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers. Game realms will not be available for ~60-120 minutes.

List of fixes:

All Median Night locations and quests disabled

Added 4 parameter to level 18 amulets

Changed parameters of Night Prince's Battleaxe. Now it's 1handed weapon.

Added new prizes for guild tournaments - Despot's Armor

Fixed arena starting coordinates

Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

• Developer

1st post updated:

Today, at 11.30 GMT will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers. Game realms will not be available for ~60-120 minutes.

Thank you for understanding.

1st post updated:

Thank you for understanding.

35 mins then 60mins.... poor math skills

so just a sec.. you wait till the end of the event to change amulets into 4 parameter items? after many already traded and sold them cause they were rubish?

after the Despot tournament duck up, you noticed this when? yesterday?  :facepalm:  if you were gonna change it why not warn people in DUE TIME???????

What the fuuuck!!! 4 parameter for lvl18 amulet, for god sake. Why u devs always doing this u always delayed to announce! I already discard this necro lvl18 bcoz its shit for bd, now u will changed the bonuses, u r so unfair to evryone,  :unknw: :wacko:

"~60-120 minutes"

Will it really be this amount of time or will it be ~180-240 minutes again?

Normaly they always say 20mins, but sometimes 20mins is equal to 60mins,  and sometime 60mins is 2hrs or more so maybe 60mins to 120mins is 1/4 day lol  :rofl:

Bye Sam, see you next Halloween, maybe!

ffs devs wtf amulets :facepalm:

and.. that axe, now 1h? not 2h?  :facepalm:  poor gexg and hassn already amped to +9 or +10  ;D  way to rip ppl off devs

Dear players,

Sam Hain's Horror Circus is going back to underworld vanishing all nightmares of Median Night!

List of fixes:

All Median Night locations and quests disabled

Added 4 parameter to level 18 amulets

Changed parameters of Night Prince's Battleaxe. Now it's 1handed weapon.

Added new prizes for guild tournaments - Despot's Armor

Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

NIGHT BATTLEAXE IS NOW 1 HAND WEAPON??? YOU MEAN ONLY TWOHAND SWORD ONLY 2HAND WEAPON??? LMAO THEY CHANGE AFTER THE EVENT?? THATS A COOL IDEA DEVS  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What about ppl who amp 2h axes and now it will be 1h?? What about ppl who buy this axe? I hope u will recompensate it giving another item/items from sam hain, or give back miracle coins/dmg/gold spend to buy and amp wpns.

Gudbye sam hain :drinks:

Last farm of mcs failed n tanker die :rofl:Awesomee :yahoo:

Normally for 60-120mins takes all day so after work n back home I dnt miss anythin :rofl: :blush:

developers keep proving they have no respect for us players.personally these changes didnt affect any of my chars but i sympatize (spell check please, too lazy to google) with people that got affected by it. waste of resources thanks to devs inability to warn people ahead of time.

Добавлен 4й бонус в амулеты 18 уровняИзменены параметры предмета Топор ночного князя.

Параметры предмета
Изменена награда для победителей турнира гильдий.

Спасибо за внимание

Y russians get more info?  :pleasantry:

79909_.jpg

79910_.jpg

i just say these u decide

1.18 times i done horror pumpkin and i didnt get anything

2.my friend amp battle axe to +9 and now u said its 1h (he is paladin iwth +10 doom mace)

3.my 3k mcoin didnt come into my account and its over 1 month

Warspear do something but if u will lose many followers

i just say these u decide

1.18 times i done horror pumpkin and i didnt get anything

2.my friend amp battle axe to +9 and now u said its 1h (he is paladin iwth +10 doom mace)

3.my 3k mcoin didnt come into my account and its over 1 month

Warspear do something but if u will lose many followers

Devs pay atention

I,too, realised there were 2 two-handed axe for night princes. They are Night prince battleaxe and night prince labrys. So obly those who own the battleaxe will be changed to one-handed axe. Night prince labrys stays as two-handed axe. :)

u said u ll give us 10 pumkin treasure as a compensation for last tournment winners. we didnt got yet.

Dude relax. Devs said it will be given once horror circus ended. So maybe after the maintenance later. Haha goodluck! :D

u said u ll give us 10 pumkin treasure as a compensation for last tournment winners. we didnt got yet.

I think winners will recive the 10 pumpkins when the server is back online, thats what I heard...

what?

2h swords can be used by barb, dk and pala

2h axe can only be used by barb and pala

hammer is the only 2h melee that can be used by elf side only

dont think i ever saw a paladin with 2h sword

what?

2h swords can be used by barb, and pala

2h axe can only be used by barb and pala

hammer is the only 2h melee that can be used by elf side only

2h Swords can only be used by Deathknights and Barbarians, not Paladins

I was gonna write the 2h axe info first but then rewrote the first part and didnt change the 2nd part

fixed, I know which weapons my pala can use ;D

the point is, its not only elf side that can use axe

Its still wrong bruw :blush:

2h axe will be 1h axe, developers should have warned us before fixing that. I hope you devs do something to give back all gold, signs, mcoins and damage spheres used to amplify those NP Battleaxes in both alliances.