Special event rules should apply!!!

sapphire

Should there be rules to special events?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be rules to special events?

• I agree 100%
    • U go girl!
    • shut up no one cares
    • no keep it the way it is
    • no I have another idea

So Ive been trying to kill sam hain since this event started along with many others, I finally got my quest 3 days b4 event ends. There are alot of selfish people that wont help others, and few who will. Tomorrow this event ends, I dont know about the rest of u but Im sick and tired of not being able to get the stupid quests because of people evading it because they cant have their way. It's bad enough to deal with the same class giving you problems but to make it so other classes can get in and murder everyone while theres only 200k hp or less left.

I personally think theres should be a rule that if there are people that haven't completed the quest should get first chance b4 people who are able to do the quest 20 times. Devs/mods PLEASE set some rules so there is less bickering so people can complete quest.

I hope the christmas event will be much different.  :nea: :mega_shok:

I know that the evading part is a big problem and that it is very annoying. But I don't think a rule would solve this problem. People wouldn't follow it, and what if they dont't even know about evading? And what would the consequenses be? Permanent ban from ws? No, that wouldn't work. Devs must simply make it unpossible to evade bosses by making the boss evade all kind of control skills with a succes rate of 100%.

And the rule about letting people complete the quest before those who already did it won't work either.

Yay! 100 post btw  :yahoo:

So Ive been trying to kill sam hain since this event started along with many others, I finally got my quest 3 days b4 event ends. There are alot of selfish people that wont help others, and few who will. Tomorrow this event ends, I dont know about the rest of u but Im sick and tired of not being able to get the stupid quests because of people evading it because they cant have their way. It's bad enough to deal with the same class giving you problems but to make it so other classes can get in and murder everyone while theres only 200k hp or less left.

I personally think theres should be a rule that if there are people that haven't completed the quest should get first chance b4 people who are able to do the quest 20 times. Devs/mods PLEASE set some rules so there is less bickering so people can complete quest.

I hope the christmas event will be much different.  :nea: :mega_shok:

hello.. nice suggestion..

However the challenge for you now is to create the rule on how to prevent the evaders of main boss(sam hain)

hello.. nice suggestion..

However the challenge for you now is to create the rule on how to prevent the evaders of main boss(sam hain)

best thing I can think of is to do like they did with genie and all the smaller bosses. make it so scatter doesn't work. but as far as the special event bosses, should be made that scatter, blind, agro, skills like this that could make it easy to evade the boss dont work on it.