Cookies Gone

REAPER

Guys i need your help, some of you have already notice that the player iamdragon has stole all my cookies  :'( . Now he dit it again...

Опубликованное фото

I dont know what to do anymore.  :( So please pm him in game and ask him to return my beloved cookies  :cray:

ps. those are some of the cookies he took  :'(

79857_.jpg

79859_.jpg

guys(and ladies ofc :blush: ) save me from this  weired cookie stealer :lol: .First he tricked me and got me drunk :dirol: ,then he stole my cookies and now he is trying to convince everyone its the other way around :diablo: .He goes by the name of boobieseb now :good: .....all pm him and tell him to stop doing it.Free cookies for everyone who does it :friends: .

So i am the cookie stealer? And i got u drunk? How? I offered U APPLE juice. Its not my fault that U brought some wiskey and got wasted...

You may not remember it crearly (or you just act that way) but while you drunk you said you was hungry and wanted 1 cookie! ONE COOKIE you asked. ONLY ONE!!! But noo!!! You had to eat almost all my cookies and then take the rest with you. Everyone knows the truth. But i have faith. The truth will find its way!

YOU are all scammers    my cookies are gone  again  please give  back.    Trade  PIE  for Cookies    ....

how dare you to claim that those beloved cookies are yours!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Опубликованное фото

Here i was in the old days under my cookie tree...

cookie tree?it was only tree u were left with because you ate the rest of them saying you were hungry :lol: ..you made farmers so that they would grow cookies on the trees(too bad it was a xmas tree) :tease: ........and apple juice?damn you cookies stealeryou planned it all along...you replaced the label on whisky bottle with apple juice :facepalm: and hired cute g***s to make me drink it :blush:

xmas trees have candys and cookies hanging on them. It was a good plan. Till YOU came and took all my cookies away :(

And those cute little "bunnys" where there just for fun... Nobody told you to play with them... After all you was the one shouting "Now whos the lucky girl that wanna share a cookie with me?"

Guys i need your help, some of you have already notice that the player iamdragon has stole all my cookies  :'( . Now he dit it again...

Опубликованное фото

I dont know what to do anymore.  :( So please pm him in game and ask him to return my beloved cookies  :cray:

ps. those are some of the cookies he took  :'(

Send a ticket to Technical Support  ;D

They will solve ur Problem as soon as possible xd

:snorlax: I, CapnCookie, take no responsibility in the loss of others' cookies. Article 5, section B, subsection 1.33 of the Cookie Code, those who lose their cookies, or claim to have them stolen, report to the respective leader of Cookies within the vicinity.

Lightr ate them, i used my laser to make me tiny and i took the cookies outta lightr

After that i was Hungry of all the hard work, so i ate them

already poop'd em