Forsaken Class Idea: Dragon Warrior

The first Dragon Warriors were the elite warriors revived by Garahan that followed Orin at the War of the Spear.

Now, the actual Dragon Warriors are trying to recover the Spear, so they can finally free their leader, Garahan.

These warriors only use spears to reassemble the original Spear, the one so wanted by their master. 

They use Garahan powers and can even summon dragon spirits to help their allies.

Weapons: Spear

Armor: Cloth and Leather

Role: Pure Mixed Damage Dealer.

Skills:

Slash: Physical damage skill.

Fire Breath: Deals Magical DoT on the enemy. 

Poisoned Bite: Causes Poison at the enemy, dealing Magical Damage based on Physical Damage.

Spin Attack: Causes AoE Physical Damage and push enemies.

Dragon Scales: Increases Physical and Magical Defense for some time.

New Skills:

Dragon Wings: Increases Dodge and becomes immune to Melee attacks/skills for some time.

During the effect, increases Aerial Throw range by 4 (8m in total).

When the effect ends, the character causes AoE Physical Damage on a 3x3 area around him.

You can cancel the effect in advance by clicking on the skill again (it does AoE damage right away).

Garahan's Curse: Increases Physical and Magical Damage for some time.

Aerial Throw:

Range: 4 meters

Throws the spear, causing Physical Damage at the enemy and stunning it.

Sharp Tooth: Causes low-medium Physical Damage, but has a 1.5x Penetration multiplier (if you has 50% Penetration, the skill will have 75% Penetration).

Garahan's Soul: Summons Garahan's Soul, increasing Physical and Magical Damage of the party, and causes Magical Damage to the Warrior's enemy.

Edited by Khrone

PvE Party Build: 

Fire Breath: 5/5

Poisoned Bite: 5/5

Slash or Spin Attack: 3/5

Garahan's Curse: 4/4

Sharp Tooth or Dragon Wings: 4/4

Garahan's Soul: 4/4

PvE Solo Build (if it's possible?):

Dragon Scales: 5/5

Poisoned Bite or Fire Breath5/5

Slash: 3/5

Dragon Wings: 4/4

Garahan's Curse or Garahan's Soul: 4/4

Sharp Tooth: 4/4

PvP Build:

Spin Attack: 5/5

Dragon Scales: 5/5

Slash: 3/5

Dragon Wings: 4/4

Aerial Throw: 4/4

Garahan's Curse or Garahan's Soul or Sharp Tooth: 4/4

Edited by Khrone

If it has Dragon in the name I'm in! :patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edit:
This seems like a really fun class tbh. From what I've read so far it seems like it would be fun as well!
I do love the use of spears as it seems like a wep that not many people use (although I am fairly new to the game and haven't left the first map lol).

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

They use Garahan powers and can even summon dragon spirits to help their allies.

Hell yeah!! Dragon spirits! :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by iAmLemon
Added more content
32 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

Edit:
This seems like a really fun class tbh. From what I've read so far it seems like it would be fun as well!
I do love the use of spears as it seems like a wep that not many people use (although I am fairly new to the game and haven't left the first map lol)

I made that because we don't have a pure lancer class.

We have: 

Knights (Paladin, DK)

A fricking wall (WD)

Shooters (Ranger, Hunter)

Assassins (Seeker, Rogue)

Swordsman (BD)

Priest

Druid (a fake one, he doesn't even summon/turns into animals)

Mage

Deus Vult (Templar)

Barbarian

Spiritualists (Shaman and Chieftain)

Satanists (Necro and Warlock)

Zookeeper (Charmer)

I think that a Lancer class would be cool, since a lot of games has the Lancer class.

Also, Forsakens believe in Garahan but there aren't any skills with "Dragon", "Garahan" or something like that on the name, different from Chosen. So i think that putting these 2 things on a class would be cool 🙂

39 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

Hell yeah!! Dragon spirits! 

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Garahan's Soul: Summons Garahan's Soul, increasing Physical and Magical Damage of the party, and causes Magical Damage to the Warrior's enemy.

😉 also known as Guild Guardian

41 minutes ago, Khrone said:

A fricking wall (WD

First of all, RUDE! 😢 (I play WD)

41 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I think that a Lancer class would be cool, since a lot of games has the Lancer class.

Also, Forsakens believe in Garahan but there aren't any skills with "Dragon", "Garahan" or something like that on the name, different from Chosen. So i think that putting these 2 things on a class would be cool 🙂

Second, I totally agree with you, and the fact that you are picking up on the lore makes this class even more appealing 😄

If I may ask, what would be its weakness/weaknesses? Would it behave badly against Archers or would it have a hard time killing a Mage, etc.

47 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

First of all, RUDE! 😢 (I play WD)

I diagnosis you with "You're a Fricking Wall"

47 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

If I may ask, what would be its weakness/weaknesses? Would it behave badly against Archers or would it have a hard time killing a Mage, etc

It lacks control (Spin Attack will only pull enemies, but won't stun them, and it's only one time, different from Templar's skill. And Aerial Throw is good to start an 1x1 battle or stun a Ranged enemy) and can be easily controlled.

While on Dragon Wings effect, it would be OP against Melee damagers like Rogue and Seeker, and will have a great range with Aerial Throw, but after the effect ends, it will be paper.

Each build has their own weakness.

PvE Party Build lacks defense (but you can level up Dragon Wings instead of Sharp Tooth)

PvE Solo Build lacks a little of damage and control.

PvP Build lacks damage

Edited by Khrone
14 hours ago, Khrone said:

It lacks control (Spin Attack will only pull enemies, but won't stun them, and it's only one time, different from Templar's skill. And Aerial Throw is good to start an 1x1 battle or stun a Ranged enemy) and can be easily controlled.

While on Dragon Wings effect, it would be OP against Melee damagers like Rogue and Seeker, and will have a great range with Aerial Throw, but after the effect ends, it will be paper.

Each build has their own weakness.

PvE Party Build lacks defense (but you can level up Dragon Wings instead of Sharp Tooth)

PvE Solo Build lacks a little of damage and control.

PvP Build lacks damage

You're putting so much effort and thought into this that I really hope it comes true. :advise:
Keep it up man! This is looking hella good!

14 hours ago, Khrone said:

I diagnosis you with "You're a Fricking Wall"

:wall: