Hard to help?

Become

You ARE in a DEMO SUIT. THE RICH OF THE RICH SUIT. How are you even expecting people to help you (for free or for fee) if they see you as a moneybag???  :wacko: :wacko:

Holy ♥♥♥♥!! U got a fricking demo suit while you are less than lvl 10? :wacko:

borrow or transfer to his higher lv char mayb

You ARE in a DEMO SUIT. THE RICH OF THE RICH SUIT. How are you even expecting people to help you (for free or for fee) if they see you as a moneybag???  :wacko: :wacko:

Are you kidding me?

If I'm near a boss and someone ask to help, he can be poor or rich it doesn't change a shit, and if you decide to help you do it free. I hate ♥♥♥♥♥es who takes gold for help,all of us were low level,and all of us was in need of help, and I'm happy cus never found a ♥♥♥♥♥ who asked me gold for it, even using Ice Queen costume on a lvl 1.

And, people has to be smart you know.

Personally if you see a low lvl wearing an old costume it's so obvius it's not a newbie, and it's not a poor type player. I was helped many times when i was leveling Calipto, even if none knew it was me, and I always appreciated it,a gave free pots or others items cus i was happy to see not selfish people ready to help even if i didn't ask for it.

Some time ago  a low lvl pmed me asking to help to trasnfer his items to another character. I didn't kniw him, but i helped him, in the end when i was trasnferring he gave me something like tickets or pots for free? Saying he was thanfull cus i helped him even if I didnt know he was Mecha.

Be helpfull guys, and remember that even at lvl 20 we need help..  be helpfull and people will help you too when u are in need...

Are you kidding me?

If I'm near a boss and someone ask to help, he can be poor or rich it doesn't change a shit, and if you decide to help you do it free. I hate ♥♥♥♥♥es who takes gold for help,all of us were low level,and all of us was in need of help, and I'm happy cus never found a ♥♥♥♥♥ who asked me gold for it, even using Ice Queen costume on a lvl 1.

And, people has to be smart you know.

Personally if you see a low lvl wearing an old costume it's so obvius it's not a newbie, and it's not a poor type player. I was helped many times when i was leveling Calipto, even if none knew it was me, and I always appreciated it,a gave free pots or others items cus i was happy to see not selfish people ready to help even if i didn't ask for it.

Some time ago  a low lvl pmed me asking to help to trasnfer his items to another character. I didn't kniw him, but i helped him, in the end when i was trasnferring he gave me something like tickets or pots for free? Saying he was thanfull cus i helped him even if I didnt know he was Mecha.

Be helpfull guys, and remember that even at lvl 20 we need help..  be helpfull and people will help you too when u are in need...

I'm not saying I wouldn't help. Of course I would have helped him. I always try to help people. I'm just saying that you can understand why the player he asked helped for asked for a reward in return.

I'm not saying I wouldn't help. Of course I would have helped him. I always try to help people. I'm just saying that you can understand why the player he asked helped for asked for a reward in return.

He asked gold  cus he acted like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

I'm just saying that is never right to ask something back cus u did a favour.

To a rich or a poor person. If you help someone and do a favour, it's becouse you feel happy doing it, cus you like to helps who is in need, not cus u want something for it. Asking gold for help is just bullshit.

That's only my point of view ofc.

For example, when I used to go to Cuba and move always whit  taxies, if they asked me for a " big"ammount of money i only pay what they ask... but i also found so nice people who asked me a trully low price, and when it happened i payed the ammount they asked for multiplied x5 even if in the end i was paying 5x times the cost of my ride.

That's how i use to do, also in game. You will never obtein something from me acting like a ♥♥♥♥♥ who only wants my money/things.

But, if I see a person who is heliping for free,just cus he enjoy to do it, well, that's the moment when that person can obtein everything whitout ask for it.

Obviusly your are right :/ This game has became too greedy, so players act like them too. Its cycle of all this shit

try asking a friend to help, u have high level char cuz i know u have a demo suit. if any of ur friends cant help/busy the last resort will be mercenaries(greedy ppl as u said before). dont blame them if u dont have any good friend to help.as above one said its a cycle of life.

try asking a friend to help, u have high level char cuz i know u have a demo suit. if any of ur friends cant help/busy the last resort will be mercenaries(greedy ppl as u said before). dont blame them if u dont have any good friend to help.as above one said its a cycle of life.

I usually collect all bosses and when i'm 12 lvl and  finish the island i call a friend and we do a tour on all bosses.