New Player - Looking for WD tips (EU)

iAmLemon

Hey guys how are you all? :advise:

I'm looking for tips on Warden builds, equips, etc.
I recently reached level 10 and i've seen a few people have pink equips or equips way better than mine. I'm currently just using the ones I get from quests, as I've read I should only buy equips at level 18-20. Is that the best way to go?

Also, I can now craft and I was wondering WHEN should I start focusing on crafting. I'm a super casual player, so if this is something that takes a lot of focus and time, maybe I should just leave it aside for now?

Another small question: I still can't understand how the skill Punishment works. It says it reduces the enemy's accuracy to 0, but when I use it, it seems to have no effect. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks for your time guys - hope to see you in game! :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

it's definitely the most efficient way since there is no need to stay at levels 14-19 because at level 20 you still get drops from map 2 bosses. and map 2 quests and dailies are easier so they can be done without great gear. 

crafting also takes a lot of money so it shouldn't be done before you have access to ayvondil later dailies

1 hour ago, iAmLemon said:

It says it reduces the enemy's accuracy to 0, but when I use it, it seems to have no effect

even when the enemy has 0% accuracy they still will hit unless you have 100% dodge but it is impossible, I believe 70% is where the cap is at. formula for hitting is for what i believe this 100%-(dodge- enemy accuracy) so if you have that max 70% dodge and enemy has 0% acc enemy will only hit 30% of time

1 hour ago, iAmLemon said:

I still can't understand how the skill Punishment works. It says it reduces the enemy's accuracy to 0, but when I use it, it seems to have no effect. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

In 9.0, it changed.

Now it decreases:

1/5: 5%

2/5: 15%

3/5: 25%

4/5: 35%

5/5: 45%

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

it's definitely the most efficient way since there is no need to stay at levels 14-19 because at level 20 you still get drops from map 2 bosses. and map 2 quests and dailies are easier so they can be done without great gear. 

crafting also takes a lot of money so it shouldn't be done before you have access to ayvondil later dailies

Alright thanks for the tips! :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
I'll focus on questing and leveling for now then.

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

even when the enemy has 0% accuracy they still will hit unless you have 100% dodge but it is impossible, I believe 70% is where the cap is at. formula for hitting is for what i believe this 100%-(dodge- enemy accuracy) so if you have that max 70% dodge and enemy has 0% acc enemy will only hit 30% of time

Ahhhhhhh got it! I really couldn't understand how it worked lol 

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

In 9.0, it changed.

Now it decreases:

1/5: 5%

2/5: 15%

3/5: 25%

4/5: 35%

5/5: 45%

Is this the amount it reduces the accuracy of the enemy?

THANKS GUYS!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 4:16 PM, iAmLemon said:

Nice! Thanks! :ah:

note that the "accuracy" paramater is for counter back the dodge of the target
as example you have 20% accuracy and the enemy has 40% dodge, you will have 20% chance that your attack will be dodged (chanc to hit the target: enemy's dodge-ur accuracy) 
therefore, you nedded dodge even at the start for make the skill work since as basis you have 5% dodge chance with no buff/gear
for now it is, the accuracy debuff makes most of times go in negative, by giving u extra dodge chance further more due the accuracy going on negative

On 10/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, Jcbreff said:

I believe 70% is where the cap is at

the cap is for dodge is 60% and accurazy is 50% as for now, unless it changed in the last update

Edited by lore