BEWARE OF SCAMMER Ginies

raima

Hi,

I lost my char on EU-Emerald, i have be scammed by Ginies (bladedancer 20lv). ALL BEWARE OF THAT NOOB. My barb nick Diedlight. Does it possible to get it back?

P.s Look at images.

Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото  Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото :diablo:

Sorry but he isn't a noob. He was smart enough to get ur character.

Call him thief, scammer ..

yeah i know, just saying, i want that other ppls dont get scam of him. I was stupid.

If i understand correctly, you wanted to trade accounts. That means your and other guy's account gets banned. Forever

Kodel dauguma zaideju is Lietuvos yra tokie idiotai?

Are you even sure ginis and ginies are the same player? I know ginis and I'm pretty sure he isn't into scamming chars from dumb players. I could be wrong though. double check that

ginis?????  :facepalm:  im sure ginis don't scam ppl  :facepalm:  maybe ginies is just impostor .

PS You should change your title, remove ginis name.

Agree Ginis isnt a scammer

Ginis and Ginies are two different people

Definitely yes.

I'm not playing ws from long time BUT if the Ginis you mean is the OLD player, a BD lvl 20 ... the lithuanian boy, well, he isn't a scammer!

Idk about Ginies.

Ginies was my friend long time ago, hes name was Djkantik. I used help him to lvl up from srat till end. Anyway i know Ginis too, they are two different guy xD Btw im not his friend so ban him like i said before ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Now he act like in drama :crazy:

Опубликованное фото Опубликованное фото

ginies from brunei darussalam :tease: he can speak malay(brunei) ahaha damn! he is my guild leader last week  :yahoo: AOB (Aliance of Brunei)

• 2 months later...