1. 1. ?

• devs scammed all servers
    • i love dictator
    • how can you add pumpkins and not switch costumes
    • hotdog costume #1

As in when you say

NEW TOURNAMENT PRIZES

Put new tournament prizes

Not make people think they are paying and playing for something they already got

I really do not feel bad now for taking my break and not playing or funding at all these two weeks

Thanks for scamming everyone :give_rose:

Yes actually u did "scam" us. We were told we were receiving one thing for our guilds placement in tournament but instead we r receiving recycled bullshit. Told one thing givin another. Scam. Now fix it dont make excuses just fix it.

I can understand that you think its some sort of scam when they didn't give you the tourny costumes when you worked so hard for it. But remember there's probably tens of thousands (if not hundreds) lines of code in warspear and every damn line can make it impossible to put the costumes in. I study programming and i can't print 40 lines of code succesfully in one go (what im printing is mostly text and tables :bad: ). Also the rare costume unbinding i never understood anyway, its a good thing they removed it. This way rares will stay as rares and not, hey i got this zool costume thing wanna buy it?

Kthxbye

We actually didn't "scam" noone, we had some technical so couldn't add those new costumes we wanted you to vote for.

Okay say there was a technical issue with new costume, but why is the solution to give old costume again?? You already told us we would get the despot armor. You also already told us that dictator costume would only be given twice. You are diminishing our rewards for two tourneys!

That is double scam. Shame on you. 

Bullshit... they can just as easily delay the prizes, why give us costumes we already have. We were promised something, and on top of the broken promise we are getting recycled goods. If this is what the game is going to be like I think its time to start exploring other games because pumpkin chest is not an equal compensation I dont want some damn gold bars and power cards...ijs

Don't compete again.. i mean if you turn around and say ok heres all my time and money again please lie to me again

If my guild runs without me ok, but i doubt ill buy 1 unity pot or do many quests.

Sorry elf, your only hope is level 18 , warlocks everywhere, false rewards

Pernicious out

That'd be easier to do if we didn't already invest hundreds if not thousands of dollars into the game. We are paying customers and should be given what we were told our money was buying.

Lol its the same as

Them - Hey you want this halloween bow?

You - sure

Them - Pay me ahead of time i will give you it..

You - ok sure

*Trade completed*

(2 weeks later)

You have recieved doom bow

You - Hey wtf is this?

Them - Oops my bad.. i dont have halloween bow like i said

deal with it. Hey i'll sell you another halloween c bow pm offer

Then don`t invest, or suck it up if you did.

Most of you don`t even realize what this game has been doing ever since the guild update.

Work your ass off, gain those gp`s become victorious! Rather that then sitting back, relaxing and having a laugh.

Male you dont compete you dont waste your money to get scammed like the people who thought they were getting something new

Your opinion is rather invalid

Mcoin buyers make the game progress

I would hope a costume would be the least of the issues with the game

Me personally you can expect to not play much anymore

Do you have autism or something?

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Devs fucked up, they said they are sorry, but they can't replace old costumes with new ones. And giving two costumes for one season is not an option.

Do you have autism or something?

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Devs fucked up, they said they are sorry, but they can't replace old costumes with new ones. And giving two costumes for one season is not an option.

Speaking of invalid opinions

Im pretty sure its not impossible for the game makers to edit the costume from the old one to the new one after the "technical difficulties" are resolved

no, Im not competing in this tourney, but if I was, I wouldnt like this happening to our guild.

how do we know there wont be technical difficulties on future tourneys, when they wait almost til its over to announce the prize?

hey guys , dont you realize this game already scammed you before, by F....king Failure amping that make u spend lots money for f.....king sign . And NOW u all just realize becuz dont receive new spiderman costume. For me actually this game totally f...king scammed .

hey guys , dont you realize this game already scammed you before, by F....king Failure amping that make u spend lots money for f.....king sign . And NOW u all just realize becuz dont receive new spiderman costume. For me actually this game totally f...king scammed .

the whole "gamble for power" feature I have seen before, in other online games.

the more you spend, the better your luck at more strength.

this is different.

when there is a technical error or bug that would benefit the players but hurt the developers, they immediately disconnect the servers and work on it.

when there is a technical error that hurts the players, we have to deal with the  inconvenience.

translation: their money is more important than ours

thats a display of poor consideration to the consumer

10 pumpkin chests that contain probably a load of crap is barely a compensation.

:clapping:

Even on games that don't sell you miracle style "gamble power" people buy items from other players who usually farm or bot for them.

I just know you guys went and gave old arena costume rewards after the end of the very first tournament when the winners felt you really let them down

Surely you can give us the new suit at update but you dont want to

Its why we feel its a scam

And i can't help but laugh for the ShItLoRdS.

laughing at them is as redundant as using a solar-powered flashlight

Meh I`m trying to let yall know what happend ever after the guild updates came.

I really don`t care how much you spend on here since it`s not my issue obviously.

laughing at them is as redundant as using a solar-powered flashlight

Laughing at them is still making me fill out of joy.