[2013.11.14] Technical maintenance

snorlax

You have 30 days since now to open current letters!

thank you  :good:

Stupid fix- what's wrong with collecting mail?  :facepalm:

maybe it takes  too much space on server  ?

:unknw:

I doubt it. They make so much money that they could always increase the total memory for the servers.

Right now over 3 million ppl play this game and everyone have many old mails it take too much server space now.. on sever all things need space..

About cheat.. Try Pm char hassn, moreb, saaed on mc side or bestmaan, hassnhero, chrystall elf (or any otr acc he bought)..

No2. Use amp trick n make +10 (no cheat tho)..

N omg someone have any idea how to actually stop aoa from makin 5x5 pts killing themselves? (Only chance for em to win). Had lots of fun mess u up so u didnt win last tourney. Thats my gift to u hassn (gifted u 2nd together with good friends lol)..

+hassn (selfappointed "KING" or 2d game) please go back to school n learn some english.

Last. "U are a tavern ;)"

Mofh was laughing u in face in pm.. Message me for screens if wanna see how bought friends turn on u if not fed mc.

//Mdea, Faan (gf acc)..

79268_.png

About cheat.. Try Pm char hassn, moreb, saaed on mc side or bestmaan, hassnhero, chrystall elf (or any otr acc he bought)..

N omg someone have any idea how to actually stop aoa from makin 5x5 pts killing themselves? (Only chance for em to win). Had lots of fun mess u up so u didnt win last tourney. Thats my gift to u hassn (gifted u 2nd together with good friends lol)..

+hassn (selfappointed "KING" or 2d game) please go back to school n learn some english.

Last. "U are a tavern ;)"

Mofh was laughing u in face in pm.. Message me for screens if wanna see how bought friends turn on u if not fed mc.

//Mdea, Faan (gf acc)..

You lost man?

Last. "U are a tavern ;) "

//Mdea, Faan (gf acc)..

Umm do you even quote.

What were you saying here exactly? lol

Am no forum freak. If mistake. I don't care :D.. Have i ever made sense in game? Why think i would here? ;)

(Btw if mofh or hassn read they'll "probably" understand.. Trust me :D)

//Mdea (md, mdi, rich noob), Faan (sam beg u don't drop another prince rod ;))

HİHİ GAME 2 day offline xd

:blush:

Servers will be booted so you will lose your potion effect. Developers probably wontbe be able to do anything about that one

anyway why is the clip "showing" a man making others suck his dick? change that shit xDDDD :drinks: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seem i didnt miss anythin but now im nback hope maintenace get over quick

eziiiooooooo *hi*

jesus christ man, not cool. not cool at all :( , my main had like 80+ mail letters (each of them from special events, such as the first day i created my main, the update of swamps, the beginning of the new arena season, and all those free surprise chests)

i saved them all because i LIKED saving them as souvenirs :cray:  and one of the oldest letters i had was like 400-500 days old :( . are you devs saying that once i pop in all of my SAVED messages are gonna be permanently deleted? you guys should have given us a warning a week before like MOST MMORPGames does! :snorlax:

just wanna ask why dev "dredd" got over -6000 karama xDD?

:shok: :shok: :shok: :snorlax:

I remember hearing he went mad and banned a bunch of ppl without any reason

could be wrong :unknw:

just wanna ask why dev "dredd" got over -6000 karama xDD?

:shok: :shok: :shok: :snorlax:

joke

jesus christ man, not cool. not cool at all :( , my main had like 80+ mail letters (each of them from special events, such as the first day i created my main, the update of swamps, the beginning of the new arena season, and all those free surprise chests)

i saved them all because i LIKED saving them as souvenirs :cray:  and one of the oldest letters i had was like 400-500 days old :( . are you devs saying that once i pop in all of my SAVED messages are gonna be permanently deleted? you guys should have given us a warning a week before like MOST MMORPGames does! :snorlax:

they wont delete it since it will auto-delete in 30 days so keep calm and enjoy the game

p.s open ur chests when u login ;) :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

We get 30 days from now to 'clean' our mailbox :)

I remember hearing he went mad and banned a bunch of ppl without any reason

could be wrong :unknw:

bro ur signature is too damn funny...and the man in the video is gay! yup he is!

bro ur signature is too damn funny...and the man in the video is gay! yup he is!

random gif's from the internet are the best ;D

Hii :drinks: ,, still under maintenance :wacko:

you don't say :crazy:

Fixing issues at the moment.

Everything will be fine soon!

Stay tuned for more info!

dear snory already 2h have passed by now... how long will u make us wait.... :'( :snorlax: