top 10 best lvl 6s

amphas

1. Unknowshot (Ranger +9 crossbow +cloak of greatness)

2. Strayshotz (Ranger +10 bow) and xyouwishx (Bladedancer +10 swords)

3. Painchen (Ranger hyper pro in general)

4. Bzkrpmq (Bladedancer +10 and +9 swords)

5. Izki (Deathknight +9 2 handed sword)

6. Sexyamanda (Bladedancer +9 swords)

7. Dotaislife (Rogue +9 swords)

9. xpvpmerdax (Ranger +8 bow)

10. Baddorigin (Shaman +9 staff)

100000000000. Lyena  :snorlax:  (Nothing to say)

I agree with Male. Nobody on level 6 is strong. What's the point of bullying low levels who just started playing? For false sense of being good? If you are afraid of fighting with people of equal skill, which arena 18-20 provides, don't bother PvPing at all.

It's like going to kindergarten and beating up kids.

I agree with Male. Nobody on level 6 is strong. What's the point of bullying low levels who just started playing? For false sense of being good? If you are afraid of fighting with people of equal skill, which arena 18-20 provides, don't bother PvPing at all.

They are strong by their own standards. You would be surprised at how many pros there are in the level 6 arena. A lot of us find that it's more fun than playing on higher level arenas. But it's your opinion which you are completely entitled to. ::)

nobody said they are strong. this topic is about who is the best lvl6.

Let`s make this easy so everyone can understand.

-Buy a novice set.

-Enchant&Amplify your novice set.

-Buy pots/scrolls/tickets

-Win from either other "pro`s" (really just other coin users) OR win from new players that know nothing.

Result? Your not worth it.

They are strong by their own standards. You would be surprised at how many pros there are in the level 6 arena. A lot of us find that it's more fun than playing on higher level arenas. But it's your opinion which you are completely entitled to. ::)

I agree with dis its people may have high lvls but dont wont to do arenas so they make lower lvls to do arenas on just for fun

Fun? Breivik had fun when killing little kids. It's the same deal. Twinking should be bannable offense in multiplayer videogames. You guys are sick pedos.

I'm calling UNICEF.

My noob level 6 arena characters:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Clicked - Rogue

2. Blaaaaast - Shaman

3. Outrageous - Paladin

4. Ict - Ranger

5. Deaux - Bladedancer

6. Exploud - Barbarian

7. Spittle - Necromancer

The other ones are:  :bad: :bad: :bad:

1. Unexpected - DK

2. Eux - BD

3. Shadowlock - Warlock

Fun? Breivik had fun when killing little kids. It's the same deal. Twinking should be bannable offense in multiplayer videogames. You guys are sick pedos.

I'm calling UNICEF.

How has paedophilia got anything to do with level 6 arena?

By saying this you are assuming that the people who play on level 6 only ever play on level 6- which is very untrue. Of course a lot of us have higher level characters. Let's take two people as an example: Unknowshot and Xyouwishx. I remember a post Xyouwishx made that was congratulating Unknowshot on taking rank 1. That was when people like Maleshaman and Jswaaz started commenting; saying that all level 6s are "afraid" to level up and fight. Unknowshot has a level 20 rogue that's highly amplified and was in the top 50 for arena 2v2. He told me that he doesn't enjoy higher arenas because they are slow and boring. Xyouwishx has numerous high levels- all pros. Again he feels that level 6 arena is enjoyable. I understand your argument, but please, don't assume that we only ever play low levels to "bully" the new players.

1 more thing. Maleshaman likes to scrutinise low levels about not doing high level arenas but there was a screenshot somewhere of his position in 2v2 arena. I won't be too harsh, but it wasn't great...

By saying this you are assuming that the people who play on level 6 only ever play on level 6- which is very untrue. Of course a lot of us have higher level characters. Let's take two people as an example: Unknowshot and Xyouwishx. I remember a post Xyouwishx made that was congratulating Unknowshot on taking rank 1. That was when people like Maleshaman and Jswaaz started commenting; saying that all level 6s are "afraid" to level up and fight. Unknowshot has a level 20 rogue that's highly amplified and was in the top 50 for arena 2v2. He told me that he doesn't enjoy higher arenas because they are slow and boring. Xyouwishx has numerous high levels- all pros. Again he feels that level 6 arena is enjoyable. I understand your argument, but please, don't assume that we only ever play low levels to "bully" the new players.

1 more thing. Maleshaman likes to scrutinise low levels about not doing high level arenas but there was a screenshot somewhere of his position in 2v2 arena. I won't be too harsh, but it wasn't great...

Let me use another analogy. You are in high school, on a maths lesson, and say "that's boring/difficult". So, you go to grade school and get A+ from every test. Now, you might think "what's wrong with that? Am I hurting anyone?", and indeed, you are. Think of the kids, who don't always get good grades, and seeing you, they feel worthless, that they don't know anything.

Maybe you aren't doing this on purpose, but you are bullying new players. And probably, when someone asks your twink for help in quest, you don't because arenas are serious business and time is money. When was the last time your twink did something else than bringing grief and destroying balance in place that's supposed to be training grounds for new players before taking on higher brackets?

Also, who cares about the position? Everyone knows it's based on amount of money spend, not skill of player, and also some players prefer other activities over doing arena 24/7. Win ratio is what should be compared.

You can post the Ss of my old arena rating and the new one, maybe you`ll notice something (for instant that I`m never online?)

Also the fact that you need a arena rating to prove a point is plain dumb, in the end it depends on you and your partner, one screws up and you`re likely to lose. Now if you were to fight one on one it would be a whole different story.

Unknowshot

XyouwishX

Painchen

the rest of them are noob weak and suck

What the  :shok: :shok: :shok: ................................................................. PROOOOOOOOOO AMP CHAMP & HYPER PRO COOOOOOL PAINCHEN  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: , WTF WTF DUDES ALL RUN AWAY PRO CHAMP PAINCHEN IS HERE.

SUCK UR LIFE & RUN GOOOOOOOOOOOO :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: .

Who r the best lvl 1s?

That would be me.

I have a level 1 druid with level 9 items equipped (I did that before they introduced levels, and they weren't removed). He's on Emerald though.

People wonder why I don't turn him into strongest lvl6 twink on the server. Where is the fun in killing people when you are objectively stronger than them?