[2013.11.13] 20th of November - end of Median Night celebration!

Guest LaOnza

It isnt ended too soon. They said at the start it would last a month. And if its ends the 20th is has lasted a month.

So nothing with 'ending sooner then wanted'.

It isnt ended too soon. They said at the start it would last a month. And if its ends the 20th is has lasted a month.

So nothing with 'ending sooner then wanted'.

Isa pang sipsip bigyan din ng jaket to! :snorlax:

Kimi, one question.

All I see you do is complain,whine and cry over one event.

Why are you creating so many useless topics about things that "need" to be changed etc. What`s in it for you? An easier way of getting special gear that drains life?

Also if you wanna swear in another langauge go find a proper section to do so, or just say it in English (after all these are the English forums)

You`re pathetic, that`s the bottom line.

Kimi, one question.

Why are you creating so many useless topics about things that "need" to be changed etc. What`s in it for you? An easier way of getting special gear that drains life?

Also if you wanna swear in another langauge go find a proper section to do so, or just say it in English (after all these are the English forums)

Enough is Enough says the noble shaman ;D oh 1 more thing i suggest u buy up Aigrind and live happily ever after :lol:

Kimi, one question.

Malesman, I do complain so we can "SHOW"  the mistakes or should I say disadvantage of the Current Halloween event so that the Devs will not do the same mistakes in Christmas Event...

An easier way of getting special gear that drains life?---A copy of your statement..

Well you know what buying these items is a "Piece of cake" I bought 2 rings for 450k 100k for amulet.

Some of my characters got weapons life steal like Rondel or Morning Star and Staff. some cost even Millions.

All I want to say is in the first place I can buy them if I wanted too because there are sellers of this item.

And since I dont want to be a rich noob I also try hunting that sam HAIN, WELL 4 HOURS OF HUNTING because of noobs using minions to  "Disturb" or some noob enemy faction try to reset sam.

so I just quit it.

If I were to asked I have money so I can buy what i want.. but what about for those people who cant afford?

As far as I know if many people can have this life steal atleast they can remeber that they got so,ething from this event..

But what did they got?

Stupid Cards,Stupid Copper bars? not worth it after long hours of hunting...

Well at-least I am doing something to show the devs the wrong decisions they made..

By showing them their fault they will learn the mistakes and they will avoid to apply it in the next event...

If you don't know what is actually happening.. this is called testing...

The dev/s will have a program and the users(us) will test them.. from that we will give them our comments(data) and from the gathered data, they will analyzed it to know what should they chance in the current program..

That is the reason why this forum is created so the devs will gather data from us.

So tell me? Do you even know about that? or maybe you think this forum is just for announcements or guidelines?

Now I hope u know it this time....

ohhh you want me to translate what just I said in foreign language..

This is it look carefully.."

"Give him/her a jacket!"

P.S

If I am pathetic? what about you who only comments on my treads?

Why not give your own datas to the devs so at-least your existence here is worth it..

try research Alpha testing

Beta Testing

and Gamma

so at-least you will learn something about program developing and you will not just comment without thinking..

Enough is Enough says the noble shaman ;D

Ok dude after-all I don't want to give anymore shits about him. I just want him to learn about testing...

Anyways I hope X-Mas is not same with the Halloween event..

As a player of the game I need to learn more about testing?

Get out of here seriously, this isn`t even a case of bugs or glitches and that is what most sections here are used for.

Not for some wonder kid to tell the team of Aigrind how to do there job. They do it good currently, might`ve not been the case a few times but they certainly do more often.

Just a simple request since I`m 100% sure you can maintain, build your own game :)

Bye for now.

Also, Ultra you`re right I shouldn`t get heated over someone like him.

As a player of the game I need to learn more about testing?

Get out of here seriously, this isn`t even a case of bugs or glitches and that is what most sections here are used for.

Not for some wonder kid to tell the team of Aigrind how to do there job. They do it good currently, might`ve not been the case a few times but they certainly do more often.

Just a simple request since I`m 100% sure you can maintain, build your own game :)

Bye for now.

Also, Ultra you`re right I shouldn`t get heated over someone like him.

Ay Kwento mo sa pagong...

Isa ka pang sipsip bigyan din ng jaket to hahaha.

Malesman this would be my last comment for you..

Testing is also obligations of the players (users).

Not only for bug/glitches reporting but also for program optimization.

If you don't understand that not my problem anymore but for people who have knowledge in program developing ofc they know what I am saying... just quit it man its obvious you don't even know what is the meaning of Alpha Testing nor Beta Testing nor Gamma.

Kimi i understand that you are mad that you cannot get hain killed because you are a melee, but remember friends help so go get some friends and ask them to assist you in killing it rather than crying here in forums and writing god damn letters every damn post. You could be killing hain every time you're writing letters here at forum.

Kthxbye.

This is my first event, and i thought it would be awesome, but this is shit. Atleast give us chests at end and than i can give grade 2/10. If xmas event is going be like this ill probably stop playing for that period.

will demonologist return to Hall of Avenger or will there be a new boss?

name ONE time in warspear history an AA boss came back after being removed

your a ducking dumbass arent you, admin wont waste their time answering stupid ignorant ducks like you

name ONE time in warspear history an AA boss came back after being removed

your a ♥♥♥♥ing dumbass arent you, admin wont waste their time answering stupid ignorant ♥♥♥♥s like you

Lol seems like someone has his buttplug too deep in his ass... AKA the man who cries like a lil ♥♥♥♥♥

I just waste my time to stay online 24H and kill sam and help others i done Horror Pumpkin quest 16 times and i just get a shit druid amult without astral IDK is it chance ? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I just waste my time to stay online 24H and kill sam and help others i done Horror Pumpkin quest 16 times and i just get a shit druid amult without astral IDK is it chance ? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Like I said b4.

Crap crap crap

Lol, even if you were serious I would`ve laughed in your face.

wat if am serious ;D ....Oh wait let me guess..... ur probably laughing ur ass off ryt :shok: :rofl:

Dev, why the event weapons are not full? I realised there are no any two handed sword from all event tent bosses. Same goes to mace. :( should have all la dev

Dev, why the event weapons are not full? I realised there are no any two handed sword from all event tent bosses. Same goes to mace. :( should have all la dev

They will probably be in the christmas event. Maybe. Who knows.

La0nza shed light to our questioning souls. :blush:

Bugok! Sipsip pa si gagO!

kWENTO MO SA PAGONG...

Really? you liked that event?

Ohh come on....

Maybe your happy coz you got something nice form this event, and in that case you are so lucky...

The Quest is Hard as f*ck and the chance of getting the life steal items is very low..

For me those things are fine but!

Having 1 only joker location and 1 sam Hain location makes the situation worst!

Non- stop wars = no one will get sam hain casket..

I try to give suggestion but they don't listen.. they prefer just to end it too soon.. well that's their decision we cant do anything about it..

Lets just hope the Christmas event is much better.

Nope, got 1 lucky item, costumes I worked for. It really isn't hard at all, simply time consuming.

Can anyone say pandemonium warden?