[2013.11.13] 20th of November - end of Median Night celebration!

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Barkers remind you - Median Night will be here only till 20th of November. On this day Sam Hain will go back to the Underworld and vanish all the madness of the holiday!

Hurry up, you have only 7 more days to visit Horror Circus, fight Sam Hain and receive unique gifts which you can be proud of the whole year!

Come and try your luck!

Finally thanks god ! im happy back to normal play and wish christmast event better so i can get better experience too, once again thanks god for end this up happy *hi*

To Airgrind..

We all know the Halloween event is an epic fail but if I were to ask we just want changes, we don't mean that we don't want the Halloween event to last longer. This move you did is the best evidence that you made a big mistake by creating such a terrible quest system of Sam Hain.

However I think you should be more brave to admit it and fix the undesirable things in the event.

I can't say that you did a bad move however I think its better if you just fix the undesirable things in the event rather than ending this event too soon.

P.S.

I hope you will not make the same MISTAKES this time.

I am talking about the Christmas event...

Thank you very much Airgrind for me ending this event too soon is also a way to say that you apologize for the inconviniece of the current Halloween event..

Oh, very nice………one more week to get more copper bars and spheres of defense from chest*z*…………No, Haloween was just for mccoin users cuz quest reward chests suck(i got 12 copper bar,1 silver bar,7 SoD II), Sam is owned by farmers so last chance to get anything valuable is Pumpkin treasury--->its only for mccoin user:( There is no chance for normal ppl to get anything in Haloween.

Please improve it and next event(christmas??!!)make better for ur players.

Oh, very nice………one more week to get more copper bars and spheres of defense from chest*z*…………No, Haloween was just for mccoin users cuz quest reward chests suck(i got 12 copper bar,1 silver bar,7 SoD II), Sam is owned by farmers so last chance to get anything valuable is Pumpkin treasury--->its only for mccoin user:( There is no chance for normal ppl to get anything in Haloween.

I didnt see any farmers there.

I hate this ducking event, only waste my time here. i wanna old warspear now.  :bomb:

Im BD and never go to SAM, imposible to kill SAM, only people priest and mage can kill sam. Remove this ducking event now please, give me gold free or pumpi chest for all.

There is nothing to farm from Sam

LoL.this event so EPIC FAILED HOW CAN YOU GUESS WERE JOKER IS WAISTING TIME??  >:D Defeating Sam Is Extreely HardWithout Getting Joker Card >:D :bomb:7 >:D

Hey guys If I were to asked we need to give them a chance to fix this event...

I think they just need to put 2 jokers and 2 sam hain locations for the opposing factions to prevent non-stop wars and to prevent time wasting in getting joker card and killing sam hain.

the hp of sam hain must be reduced!

I mean we need to kill that 1 mil + hp boss with traps around him and the worse many stealers and disturbers of hunt by using minions!

So its really an Epic Fail.

I think if you only follow my suggestion things might change and the people will recognize the event as COOL event and not boring.

really?which server you play? At US there is allways minimal 1 pt of farmers

Ur so stupid, there are no farmers lol, sam hain doesnt drop and they only want all guild. Members done. Pls learn to know the situation before u judge

Ur so stupid, there are no farmers lol, sam hain doesnt drop and they only want all guild. Members done. Pls learn to know the situation before u judge

Thats right. Facepalm to those ppl who enter Sam and say " inv pls im questor"

PPL who killed Sam once know how hard it is, and if others stay to help next pt to kill its not farming.

I liked this event. But that feeling if you need hours and hours to get card, get caps and finally kill Sam and you only get some bars or cards sucks. And because of these Traps it was very unfair to meele classes. Make sam attack higher but remove those traps next time.

the Halloween event epic fail. I thought we ll ger chests, easy bosses and many more. but  now I came to know that its just waste of time. I killed sam 2 times and I got junk mc cards both time. I killed sam after spenting 4 days in sam. is it worth it? no its not

I Agree with the shitty reward. They should put something worth there because of the long journey.

Chopper Bars and cards really suck. Not worth all the way.

THX to God of Warspear i had a 50% luck. Out of 10 kills i got 5 Items  8)

Sam Hain is definitely one of the hardest bosses in Warspear's history. It's kind of disappointing, though, that you basically had to be a necromancer/priest to ever get that quest done.

I hope they come up with something new for World Creation boss, so that all classes would be of use.

I personally would like to have a long journey before reaching a boss. Like Astral Labyrinth but with rooms with minibosses in them. The minibosses would drop a key to the next area. Also the areas should vary so that each class would be useful. The boss at the end of the dungeon would then be like Demonologist was: High HP and no traps.

I Agree with the shitty reward. They should put something worth there because of the long journey.

Chopper Bars and cards really suck. Not worth all the way.

THX to God of Warspear i had a 50% luck. Out of 10 kills i got 5 Items  8)

Chicken sh! T

Опубликованное фото

This event sucks, and I HOPE THAT YOU DEVS DONT MAKE THE SAME STUPID THING IN CHRISTMARS. Sam Hain quest got to be so rough. After ALL THE WORK we have to do, what we get... An stupid card or an idiot bar, wich cant be sold by at least the price of 1 repair scroll. ONLY with pumpkin chests can get some USEFULL drop, wich means Miracle Coins. And another thing: HOW THE HECK WE WILL ENJOY THIS EVENT IF ONLY RANGED CLASSES CAN KILL SAM HAIN???  BDs, Paladins, Barbarians, DKs... All useless to at least 1 kill... I really hope that you devs dont make christmars shit too. Be cool, hear us and fix it now. ;D

Your Picture is to small but it smells like you got chopper bars

Sorry I dont know how to upload photo, but exactly I received 2 copper bars 3times in my druid, and I dont wanna try one more time

For de past few weeks all i read in forum is players expressing their fraustration here and there abt dis years median night event ;D well gud thing i missed out on dis event and damn surely gonna miss out on world creation too....well i think after de first median event DEVs thought of improving it a bit but yh i guess things blew out of proportion :rofl: am sure dey are aware of it by these feedbacks dey r getting :blush: jxt have patience with de DEV team aryt cos dey r doing their best so u guys can still play and enjoy WS....No DEV team No warspear :bomb: xD

farming iss impossible at sam :D lol.. Some dirty people come around and reset the boss.. So noob.. Event.. Glad to know that its gona over... :D good for all ws player... It was bad experience for everyone to die in this event at sam..like me Lol.. Dev hope u understand ... And make the next event more cool and suitable.so that all player can enjoy it :D :D

It's meant to be a challenge!

I read so many players dislike the event, it's time consuming, some who disturb sam, it's not cool and suitable enough but look at this.. It's a giant pumpkin that shoots lasers out of it's eyes and allow for strategy and trap formations. Jester tents have 4 easy boss to farm for cool costumes. Joker card can suck but isn't impossible. Resilience food and loads of fun gear for mid levels. I keep saying this it's best event yet!

Sad to say goodbye :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

GOGO VORTEX

in the next event Pls considerate melee class in that event was useless and this is unbalanced, melee class cant kill sam hain and dont be invite by other players

It's meant to be a challenge!

I read so many players dislike the event, it's time consuming, some who disturb sam, it's not cool and suitable enough but look at this.. It's a giant pumpkin that shoots lasers out of it's eyes and allow for strategy and trap formations. Jester tents have 4 easy boss to farm for cool costumes. Joker card can suck but isn't impossible. Resilience food and loads of fun gear for mid levels. I keep saying this it's best event yet!

Sad to say goodbye :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

GOGO VORTEX

Bugok! Sipsip pa si gagO!

kWENTO MO SA PAGONG...

Really? you liked that event?

Ohh come on....

Maybe your happy coz you got something nice form this event, and in that case you are so lucky...

The Quest is Hard as f*ck and the chance of getting the life steal items is very low..

For me those things are fine but!

Having 1 only joker location and 1 sam Hain location makes the situation worst!

Non- stop wars = no one will get sam hain casket..

I try to give suggestion but they don't listen.. they prefer just to end it too soon.. well that's their decision we cant do anything about it..

Lets just hope the Christmas event is much better.