Bloodylips is me again on emerald

Bloodylipa

Hey guys

Last night I was going to name change my DK to bloodylips but during the 20sec of changing my shaman to log the DK some low life elf-char stole my name. I'm not bloodylips on EU elf-side and I only assume it's a ♥♥♥♥ing scammer trying to abuse my name. I don't own any elf-char so if you see a bloodylips on EU consider it to be a scammer.

Feel free to advice the person abusing my name won't work. Also feel free to warn people in world chat.

Edit - The name bloodylips was returned to me 14/11 2013

Hey guys

Last night I was going to name change my DK to bloodylips but during the 20sec of changing my shaman to log the DK some low life elf-char stole my name. I'm not bloodylips on EU elf-side and I only assume it's a ♥♥♥♥ing scammer trying to abuse my name. I don't own any elf-char so if you see a bloodylips on EU consider it to be a scammer.

Feel free to advice the person abusing my name won't work. Also feel free to warn people in world chat.

its scam to Change his Name ?  ;D

sry but its your own fault,since its not forbidden or anything. no scam here

its scam to Change his Name ?  ;D

sry but its your own fault,since its not forbidden or anything. no scam here

I don't think you see the point here, Jayrox. Bloody tried to exchange the name from his shaman to his DK. Because namechange is visible in worldchat someone saw the namechange of his shaman and created fast a pala with this name. It is lvl 1! I think that's a scam  :bad:

same thing happened to me. As soon as I changed my necro name, some dipshit took my old one.

who would take a name that had no meaning until we gave it one, immediately after a name change?

a ducking scammer trying to impersonate a trusted, well-known player in order to lure people into a false sense of security?

yea I think that might be it

I don't think you see the point here, Jayrox. Bloody tried to exchange the name from his shaman to his DK. Because namechange is visible in worldchat someone saw the namechange of his shaman and created fast a pala with this name. It is lvl 1! I think that's a scam  :bad:

well,i see this point. but that doesnt mean that its a scammer.like i said,its not forbidden.

calling somebody a scammer cause you THINK he COULD use this namechange for a scam...dont judge befor you have a proof. maybe it was some of bloodys rich friends who want to troll him. or a hater who just want him to make mad.

dont call somebody a scammer when he didnt scam

Stealing a name is already a scam to me, so yes i call him a scammer.

it isnt a steal. bloody changed his name,so it was free and EVERYBODY can take it. when he buy a new name,the old one is free for everybody and he lost his rights for this name.

i know what you mean,and yea,its possible that this guy want to use the name to scam. but atm he didnt scam yet

Seeing a namechange and fast registring a char with the old name....  :facepalm:

But ok. We just have a different oppinion about this.

sure,its not nice. but like i said,he bought a new name,so lost all rights for the old name.

same with arena "kill-own-chars-cheat". not nice,not fairplay and unfair, but not forbidden so everybody is free to do it. but scamming is forbidden. so its not scam yet

well,i see this point. but that doesnt mean that its a scammer.like i said,its not forbidden.

calling somebody a scammer cause you THINK he COULD use this namechange for a scam...dont judge befor you have a proof. maybe it was some of bloodys rich friends who want to troll him. or a hater who just want him to make mad.

dont call somebody a scammer when he didnt scam

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

The person has now changed from elf to a lv1 warlock (on EU)

Of course this person is only out to impersonate and abuse old trusty peoples reputation. It seriously took me 20s to log my DK, I didn't mess around. Someone has a plan with this and it's not a good one.

I'll even buy my name back, but ya maybe someone thinks it's more fun to have my name taken on his 7th account char then let me be me.

So ya if you "stealer" read this pm me here or ingame and ill pay for it and we can avoid 1 future scam attempt.

And devs maybe their should be a 20minute delay on the world announcement to avoid these problems in the future...

That is shitty, sorry to hear that bloodylips. I think something should maybe be implemented as well, because many players like to hold onto a specific name and sometimes end up wishing to switch it to another char.

Tsja,  taking a name is not a type of Scamm, but we all understand what Bloody meant whit this topic.

Tsja, if using a name was like scamming what should i say? I've seen a lot of Cherry"something" in both Eu-Emerald sides. Also names like "vanity" - "Vanish" - "Vanityxxx" - "Vanityxxx..." actually there is a Vanityx whit idk how many X plus than me and it's a necro. The same owner has a BD on elf side, and you have no idea about how many noobs MCS pms me angry cus "I" killed them.

Malikah -warlock- was "my" nickname too, i chosed it when i was creating a lock whit the help of Suprememan,in the end he didn't like the name and I chosed Calipto. When we took distance from each other he leveled it and right now he owns it. Yeah, it was "my" nickname, i was the one who chosed and wanted it, but it isn't a scamm xD

Suprememan also owns "Cherrybia" on mc side. He is the creator and the owner, but its my forum name. It's not a scamm.

Bloody was just advising, becouse if this person try to make others think its him and scamm them, it's not nice.

It happen to my friend,to be scammed by one idiot using a nickname similar to mine.

If this person is a scammer or not, idk, but for sure...be carefull and don't trust him/her only cus is using Bloody's forum nickname.

Be sure 100% whit who u are talking too, before do something u can regret!

cherrybia,

For you the same response as for Jayrox. To me it is a scam. We only have a different oppinion.

scamming is not allowed. you get a ban for beeing a scammer.

so this guy earn a ban cause he took a name,that another player didnt want anymore? ;D

i really understand your oppinion, but i think you didnt think to the end.

this "name-steal" is fpr sure not fairplay. but not against the rules,so no scam

Scamming a ban? Where is that in the rules? A lot of people get scammed because of exchanging, for example. Devs clearly say they do not undo exchanges. Just an example... Hacking, yes a ban. Scamming, no.

so this guy earn a ban cause he took a name,that another player didnt want anymore? ;D

this "name-steal" is fpr sure not fairplay. but not against the rules,so no scam

I clearly still want my name. This person took a window of seconds due to worthless annoying teen chat aka world chat. If I had left my name open for hours or days - fair game, but the person snatched it within seconds for one reason. To abuse a well known player.

I have memories and real life experience tied to my nickname. It's not just a letter combination I came up with for WS - it has significant meaning and memories bound to it. Musical references to a time when I couldn't see a meaning or purpose to my life, my oral piercings and my first week meeting my wife. So sorry if I feel like someone stole a part of me and for what? To piss over my memories for a cheap chance to scam a random WS player or specificly ABC guild members.

I will keep bumping and updating this thread daily so it doesn't matter how many times this scammer tries to change lasses or faction with my name.

The person using "bloodylips" has now given it back to me. Since he was very respectful about this I'm going to keep him anonymous. He offered to give it back to me for free, but as I promised I payed him, though it was more a sign of my gratitude then a payment in my eyes. Thx again for returning what had alot of emotional value to me.

79233_.png

so he was not a scammer , it is good to know.

@bloody:

i suggest you edit the Original post and state that you got it back. Also get this thread closed since problem is solved.

I want my duoarrow-ranger name :cray: now that acc blocked, I was are so stupid and told my login for scammer :crazy: and; 80-140 EUR lost haha its 11200-16800 miracles

thats only unlucky... but thanks for announcement...

so he was not a scammer , it is good to know.

@bloody:

i suggest you edit the Original post and state that you got it back. Also get this thread closed since problem is solved.

I will modify the post to specify I got my name back.

But just cause I got it back doesn't mean he didn't have alternative motives with it. Efforts had been made moving my name to a separate single character account away from the players other chars.  I still very much believe he took it to impersonate me at some point. Also with me raging on the forum the chances to get away with a scam now or in the future would be very slim. The person in question had most to gain from returning it and like I promised I payed to get it back.