Recent player looking for some help - EU

iAmLemon

Hey there guys!
So, I'm a fairly new player, only started a few days ago. I love this game so far and the community 😄 
I created a Warden and so far I really like it and I'm having a lot of fun with it! (my main reason for playing any class) :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I was wondering how different the Paladin is and if, in terms of FUN, is actually better than the Warden?
I don't really care about who has the better damage or who is the most popular class :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

(I am keeping the Warden as my main character, but I also wish to create a Paladin as I do love big hammers and holy things.)

Thank you guys!

Edited by iAmLemon

• iAmLemon changed the title to Recent player looking for some help - EU

Well, I'm a Paladin main, so I might be biased to say that Paladin is 100 times more fun. There's just so much you can do with a Paladin, you can be a healer and support class with a lot of CC, you can be a damage dealer with high AoE damage or just single target damage and control, or you can be a tank (to an extent). Obviously you can't do all at once, but it just shows you that you can build your Paladin in different ways in terms of skill set ups and gear choice between 2 handed or 1 handed weapons, and magical or physical damage.

Warden can be a lot of fun too, but most players who play warden just use them to soak up damage. Plain ol' tanks with no other utility. Even though there are some hidden gems in their skills like Guard Protection that I rarely see utilized in PvP.

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Well, I'm a Paladin main, so I might be biased to say that Paladin is 100 times more fun. There's just so much you can do with a Paladin, you can be a healer and support class with a lot of CC, you can be a damage dealer with high AoE damage or just single target damage and control, or you can be a tank (to an extent). Obviously you can't do all at once, but it just shows you that you can build your Paladin in different ways in terms of skill set ups and gear choice between 2 handed or 1 handed weapons, and magical or physical damage.

Warden can be a lot of fun too, but most players who play warden just use them to soak up damage. Plain ol' tanks with no other utility. Even though there are some hidden gems in their skills like Guard Protection that I rarely see utilized in PvP.

Just as I thought lol 😂

Thanks for the feedback! I am definitely going to create a Paladin and try it out! đŸ€˜

Do you have any tips or build suggestions? I love tanking and being support, but I'm open to anything honestly 😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, iAmLemon said:

Just as I thought lol 😂

Thanks for the feedback! I am definitely going to create a Paladin and try it out! đŸ€˜

Do you have any tips or build suggestions? I love tanking and being support, but I'm open to anything honestly 😀

Pally is a tricky one, though leveling it is relatively easy, since it has heal xD

Im using 5 heal, 4 aura, 4 fetters build for basic skills, gives good heal output, and fetters at 4 good for pvp,since it blocks movement & casting ability for enemies. Also while leveling, i suggest to take a spear, you will grind mobs more effectively, and magic boost they all have will be enough for your heals :3

12 hours ago, Kitzunex said:

Pally is a tricky one, though leveling it is relatively easy, since it has heal xD

Im using 5 heal, 4 aura, 4 fetters build for basic skills, gives good heal output, and fetters at 4 good for pvp,since it blocks movement & casting ability for enemies. Also while leveling, i suggest to take a spear, you will grind mobs more effectively, and magic boost they all have will be enough for your heals :3

Thanks! I'm gonna take notes of that build hahahah
Luckily I still haven't created my Pally so I still haven't wasted any skill points lol :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

28 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

Thanks! I'm gonna take notes of that build hahahah
Luckily I still haven't created my Pally so I still haven't wasted any skill points lol :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Check this thread also, lots of useful info!