Paladin defense buff vs deathknight defense buff

gmeddis

Today whilst playing with my lvl 10 dk in the arena i kept being put with a 1h paladin. My dark shield is lvl 2 and i have 1800 defense... the palads normal damage without my shield was 132 whilst my damage to him was 124. I put my shield on... he is still doing 116 damage how? And when his shield is up im doing frikin 80 damage... how the hell can that happen isnt that a drastic drop? I mean palads have higher damage 1h than dks... they can heal... and thier shield buff is frikin crazy if you ask me, that crazy drop in my damage whilst his was just 116 how unfair is that? I lost atleast 10 matches to that guy. All i ask is for to tone down on that shield buff thing that the palad has or increase damage of dks one hand cause this is unfair to us dks you palads can heal... do more damage with 1h, and your shield buff is crazy. Maybe making 1h swords do more damage is good idea to us dks... but now i just remembered... rogues use one hand swords too . :facepalm:

Paladins don`t have a shield buff. They are able to wear one and that`s it.

As for Dk`s, well there 1h build does low damage yes but it`s faster then a paladins.

Nope bro speed arent different. All 1h tanks without crystals have the same dps tbh i think i sair it wrong to start with (sorry about that.) I meant the skill the palad has its crazy to me ehy cant palads have that drastic drop when dks use dark shield :facepalm:

dks is one of the weakest classes in the game, why do you think no one complains about us? Because us dks or melee tanks arent threats to any other classes but ourselves. Palads are the strongest tanks with good melee damage. The game is terribly unbalanced to us dks unless you dash money on it and make it powerfully amped but apart from that... hard work from farming etc is rendered useless as we arekt a threat. im stating the truth i dont want anything bad.to happen the melee tanks but i just dont want us dks being the weakest whilst we get trampled on by every other class.  :facepalm:

Today whilst playing with my lvl 10 dk in the arena i kept being put with a 1h paladin. My dark shield is lvl 2 and i have 1800 defense... the palads normal damage without my shield was 132 whilst my damage to him was 124. I put my shield on... he is still doing 116 damage how? And when his shield is up im doing frikin 80 damage... how the hell can that happen isnt that a drastic drop? I mean palads have higher damage 1h than dks... they can heal... and thier shield buff is frikin crazy if you ask me, that crazy drop in my damage whilst his was just 116 how unfair is that? I lost atleast 10 matches to that guy. All i ask is for to tone down on that shield buff thing that the palad has or increase damage of dks one hand cause this is unfair to us dks you palads can heal... do more damage with 1h, and your shield buff is crazy. Maybe making 1h swords do more damage is good idea to us dks... but now i just remembered... rogues use one hand swords too . :facepalm:

how u even know wht amps he has or wht shield hes using or wht gear he has, his shield might be the arena one with resi and high amped than ur shield, same goes for dmg, dont think hes going against u as a +0 if u have a +0, mace att speed is 2.4 ur sword is 2.0 faster att, if u think dark shield buff is 100% activated and lowers dmg than u thinking wrong go read its description again or check dk topics, in gear they r the same dk and paladin only weapons different but same dmg/sec

the moment u said shield buff on a paladin is wht made u noob, there is nothing called shield buff, only dk has dark shield buff its a skill and doesnt matter on the shield

how u even know wht amps he has or wht shield hes using or wht gear he has, his shield might be the arena one with resi and high amped than ur shield, same goes for dmg, dont think hes going against u as a +0 if u have a +0, mace att speed is 2.4 ur sword is 2.0 faster att, if u think dark shield buff is 100% activated and lowers dmg than u thinking wrong go read its description again or check dk topics, in gear they r the same dk and paladin only weapons different but same dmg/sec

I dont know his equips or whatever... my equips are all over +4 atleast, my sword is +5 my damage is 130 with 1h. When i attack him normally it akes off 6 damage when he attacks me normally he is doing 132 looking at his sword it looked +5-+6 ish. As my dark shield comes on he is doing 116 damage. As his skill comes on ( that skill that brings a shield looking thing around he palad) i start doing 80 damage... like what the hell?

if u think dark shield buff is 100% activated and lowers dmg than u thinking wrong go read its description again or check dk topics, in gear they r the same dk and paladin only weapons different but same dmg/sec

I already know about all the dks skills i have been playing a dk or a dam year you think im that stupid? I lost a dk and made a new one but instead of lvling up that one, i pvp with it . I love using one hand cause its fun i know how to play with dks of any sort cause i had a setup for mine when i started pvping with it.

the moment u said shield buff on a paladin is wht made u noob, there is nothing called shield buff, only dk has dark shield buff its a skill and doesnt matter on the shield

Yes i said that wrong and i apologised for it, i didnt want people getting to crazy over this so leave this noob crap or whatever out of this.

I dont know his equips or whatever... my equips are all over +4 atleast, my sword is +5 my damage is 130 with 1h. When i attack him normally it akes off 6 damage when he attacks me normally he is doing 132 looking at his sword it looked +5-+6 ish. As my dark shield comes on he is doing 116 damage. As his skill comes on ( that skill that brings a shield looking thing around he palad) i start doing 80 damage... like what the hell?

what i know is devs dont give a damn about this topic, they wont nerf paladin. and 1 advice from me, stay away from fighting a guy that is richer than u.

Paladins are the most underpowered class in the game...

what i know is devs dont give a damn about this topic, they wont nerf paladin. and 1 advice from me, stay away from fighting a guy that is richer than u.

Good point and i try my best... but thats random in arena i guess, fight a noob beat a noob then get put up with someone much crazier than you. :facepalm:

Paladins are the most underpowered class in the game...

Wrong.

Paladins arent that underpowered.

If you think about it barbs are the most underpowered as now their stun has been wruined they arent a threat anymore, i mean, ive barely seen the good barbs like zythus etc as now you have wruined that class. You think you palads are the weakest... think about you have and what barbs have, oh wait they barely have anything as of now the thing that made barbs a good class was taken from them.

To be honest, i never seen this with my old dk as i didnt pvp on it that much, but ever since that account was taken from me, i made a new dk and found the thrill of pvp and almost constantly posting on forum. I guess i shouldn't say anymore as now im waiting for my old dk from devs when i get it back i wont be pvp crazy as i am now.

Wrong.

If you think about it barbs are the most underpowered as now their stun has been wruined they arent a threat anymore, i mean, ive barely seen the good barbs like zythus etc as now you have wruined that class. You think you palads are the weakest... think about you have and what barbs have, oh wait they barely have anything as of now the thing that made barbs a good class was taken from them.

You are just lol.

Wrong.

Wrong. Paladins are very underpowered. Yes, the Barbarian's stun was nerfed but it still is effective as ever; for example they can rush over traps and reach kiting classes, which paladins would have a harder time doing. I don't know what server you play on but there are good Barbarians on US-Sapphire.

This isnt going the way i intended. I mad a mistake in what i said and everyone thinks im noob for saying that. I also never intended to argue about the palad class too which i did and thats another mistake. This all started off with 1h tanks now this has gone hay-wire. So im going to end it here before i make anymore mistakes and become hated by it. I didnt ask for anything to happen to palads in the first place i just asked for an improvement to dks 'ds' but then again... my dk Is  lvl 10 and my 'ds' is level 2. Ps my dk is not that bad , the thing i cant beat is high amped rangers. Now im going to end it here.

Ill give you guys some stats that might help you. most of this information being given in this topic is wrong.

• Pala does have a shield buff to sort of speak. Fetters reduces damage by 10%-11%, but is only effective while fetters is active.
  • All one hand maces of a certain level have higher attack than any other one hand weapon of the same level.
  • All one hand maces of a certain level have lower atack speed than any other one hand weapon of the same level.
  • Dk is the most powerful fighter class behind BD.
  • Pala is not underpowered, pala has the highest surival rate and is the most well rounded, most balanced.
  • Pala's stun is the most effective stun in the entire game. It does more than any other stun and results in a party win if used correctly.
  • Barb.... lmao... all barbs soon realize that switching to dk is the far better choice. enough said about barbs.
  • Like Zues said, Definately noob....

Lols.. I have read his comments... Correct me if I am wrong... I think the "Paladin Shield Buff" that he is referring to is the "Aura"... It just made me LOL... He said that the buff surrounds the paladin like a shield when activated... And his attack dropped to 80... I think he didn't know what paladin skills are... And he has mistaken the Debuff Effect(reduce dmg) of FOJ and concluded it as the effect of aura(shield buff he was referring to)... :D

Try to look at his 3rd reply...

The one on the parenthesis( )..