Lvl 18 noobs

Eregion

I have a druid lvl 14 and i wanted do berengars guards quest i had one party who needs that and there was another party to help us.but they didnt helped us  they wanted hunt.  :facepalm:

Thats Always so..All lvl 18 HUNT the whole day and didnt help.There were so many lvl 18 online but nobody wanted help!! What small children play this game?

We just need help but they want hunt or want money for help ?!

There r really too many small children in this game :facepalm:

Just remember, 1 weak character in party at B. Guards = 80% fail

It's not easy, you need a balanced team, It would've been better if Devs didn't reduce party size..

Hm ya but i did it with my ranger with a noob party and a helper party and it worked.

Now its simply unpossible to find good people who dont hunt whole day so i cant do this quest anyway :facepalm:

Just remember, 1 weak character in party at B. Guards = 80% fail

It's not easy, you need a balanced team, It would've been better if Devs didn't reduce party size..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

really??????really?

looks like emerald ppl r real weak :tease: lol

well we on sappire help ppl...those who need quest we inv to party for top and mid

then for bottom 2 party 1 kills gaurds(farmers)

and those who need quest target lambert...generally 1 bd and 1 druid in party so 3 ppl get quest v easy....

just say u dot wanna help lol...

really??????really?

well we on sappire help ppl...those who need quest we inv to party for top and mid

and those who need quest target lambert...generally 1 bd and 1 druid in party so 3 ppl get quest v easy....

The good Emerald players left the game til update and now the greedy people are playing  :facepalm: Well, not all

Emerald people are not all the same so don't call " Emerald players " weak  :facepalm:

really??????really?

You say emerald is weak? Oh come on let the emerald mc rule sapphire :tease: everybody is weak nobody is strong although you have muscle and whatever , don't ever say to someone something bad or they will do the same to you :wacko:

really??????really?

Nobody is weak or strong,  everybody has the exact same gears anyway.

really??????really?

This guy must be really strong  :wacko: or he just strong on posting like this  ;D

really??????really?

sure that u meant it? if u think someone is weak is bcoz u is weak, never insult someone or worst will happen twice to u  :facepalm:

sure that u meant it? if u think someone is weak is bcoz u is weak, never insult someone or worst will happen twice to u  :facepalm:

many emerald's people are the first who insulted sapphire's players.. they said we re noobs.

Well i dont care, nobody should insult other players, we should be like brothers. In the last period sapphire has been growning so much and right now emerald and sapphire are almost the same.

Stop arguing for wich server is better, i choosed sapphire for friends but i never said emerald is bad. I tried it and i didnt see any difference, ust the fact that players on emerald like a bit more to use the forum than sapphires' ones.

We should be like brothers,

peace  :friends:

Ya ur right we should play together and help but its in emerald really hard to find people who help with guards or other bosses.

And this is what i dont understand im lvl 17 and after doing daily quest i help the weaker player i dont hunt whole time.  :facepalm:

yeapp,,,,,the chainless quests really hard to complete for mcc in emerald,,need party of good people whivch are really hard gto find :facepalm: ,,,om      it took me a week pr  or .less to complete dem :nea:

Saip is right, we kill dinalt in emerlad when there was chaos war  no higher lvl of clan help us n steal it from elf which farming, luckily those elf were good,not killing us. :D

But when arrived to Barengar Guard, only took 5 minute because Zerb party was very helpfull to invite us doing quest while they re farming.

So, Eregion i ll help u doing Barengar Guard, just pm or reply to this.

Am always ready to help new players but sometimes they call u when u are in a middle of a diff and important quest like sanctuary,tractate,stelas...and when u cant help they begin to call u names like noob,weak player...u cant keep on helping players who are never grateful for the help u gave.SAY THANKS SOMETIMES,such reaction makes me dont wanna do my best to help new players complete their hard quests.To the emerald server,they are just too many noobs walking in packs of10_12...for what?just killing mc's! PATHETIC