YouTube channel

Warbio

I would like to know if anyone knows why Aigrind does not invest in a YouTube channel.  If for some reason they were not interested, or did but it is inactive, because they do not do it like clash royale and whenever they make changes or balances they would put it on a video for youtube.  I believe that this would bring many benefits to Aigrind and more players would come to play this wonderful game.  Sorry but I can't understand why Aigrind nevertheless makes several updates over time and are active!  So my doubt persists.

Well, MOBA games announce their new heroes and skills on videos...

AIGRIND could make a "Warspear Online Official" channel.

The playlists could be like:

News and Announcements (new game contents)

Guides (how to play with some classes, how to do a dungeon, etc)

Battles (War and GvGs)

Contests

Warspear Chronicles 

IMHO, Warspear is one of the best RPG games of any platform, but it lacks divulgation

@Akashado you think so?

Edited by Khrone

First, Facebook is not the same.
 Second, Aigrind could hire one of the Youtubers that currently has a partnership with Aigrind E that has been in the Warspear business for the longest time.  Then the payment could be in mcoins or other benefits to the content creator.

I've seen several channels advertising for Warspear, I believe it is better to be done by someone who is really interested in the game and knows what they are talking about.  The official YouTube could also publish its Forum, which would certainly be more usable

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Battles (War and GvGs)

Contests

Warspear Chronicles 

IMHO, Warspear is one of the best RPG games of any platform, but it lacks divulgation

@Akashado you think so?

I thing in the same way. 

10 hours ago, Warbio said:

First, Facebook is not the same.
 Second, Aigrind could hire one of the Youtubers that currently has a partnership with Aigrind E that has been in the Warspear business for the longest time.  Then the payment could be in mcoins or other benefits to the content creator.

I've seen several channels advertising for Warspear, I believe it is better to be done by someone who is really interested in the game and knows what they are talking about.  The official YouTube could also publish its Forum, which would certainly be more usable

I thing in the same way. 

Actually it's roughly the same. Only difference is that they upload more on Facebook. Such as new deals, leak new events, etc

59 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Actually it's roughly the same. Only difference is that they upload more on Facebook. Such as new deals, leak new events, etc

14 hours ago, Khrone said:

Battles (War and GvGs)

Contests

Warspear Chronicles 

@Akasha

II think Aigrind could do it like supercell and put a translation for each game server.  For example the channel would be in English and then there would be translation or subtitles depending on the server.  Clash royale does that and very well.