Druids Op?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Druids Op?

• Yes
    • Just root
    • No
    • only if they kite
    • Nah they arent ur just so pro they all kite u

Pala is ok, people should stop tanking banner.

ty

Blow of silence is a skill block that is kept for a second passive before use, not my fault countless (not naming) specials spam skills expecting everything in game to be click wait and win, druid is a ranged dk(stun guns), shaman (passive heal + dmg output+range), and a instant heal necro all put into one. A small nerf on something that prevents a tank class from being able to even hit said druid is a needed nerf. Oh wait im talking to a bunch of druids here... Sigh. ~A nerf on a aoe sleep skill to a passive heal/insta heal class with the ability to hit 800s and chain roots and bees~ won't hurt druids.

dk can kill druid easily, come on. :nea:

No maybe 2%? Yeah 2% is good. :facepalm: Oh come on, it is the only good expert skill for pala in dung, and you gonna complain about it.

It's not about PvP or dungeon, 25% damage buff needs a nerf in arena 5v5, it is op. 10% would be good

I've fought 'amplifying' with complete stun chain was able to take him to 800 then suddenly the song hits and everything breaks xD

Gets frustrating when any druid would be able to win by just keeping distance and whatever you do won't change the result.

Btw cyber the pve aspect of the game doesn't decide whether a class needs a nerf or not. I would've accepted elusive thread to work on bosses if it decreased drop rate to a major low and not flood market. Just because a class gets the ability to kill mobs/bosses much faster and efficient doesn't mean it's op, it doesn't affect you so you needn't be concerned is what I'm trying to say :D

• 2 weeks later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah idiot druid ... it paralyzes all the time and has little time to recharge your abilities again
noooooooooooob gms ... I'm sorry but you guys are too stupid is a class to not let the other play.

• 1 month later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah idiot druid ... it paralyzes all the time and has little time to recharge your abilities again

noooooooooooob gms ... I'm sorry but you guys are too stupid is a class to not let the other play.

Learn how to play :tease:

• 4 weeks later...

Basically it's like the warlocks stun circle, just the druids one deals some damage and the enemy is captured in the circle by roots which don't allow you to move but still allow you to use skills.

• 3 weeks later...

They actually nerfed druid.. Good on their part.... :)

they just nerfed the critical on secret link and they still heal themselves 1000+ in a few sec so the skill is the same without crit.