• No
    • only if they kite
    • Nah they arent ur just so pro they all kite u

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lets party then?  ;D

yah and get kited to death and put on inaccessible places on Map :bad: :yahoo:

yah and get kited to death and put on inaccessible places on Map :bad: :yahoo:

tornado makes previously impossible things in game happen very often now  :diablo:

Here's the thing. Locks were nerfed because they are OP against ranged and meelles. Druids can be took out by ranged classes, but against meelles they are impossible to kill, if kiting.

Though I don't think they should nerf druid.

What is kitin??

Also against melee its kind of a first one to pull out the guns wins.

If i manage to hit a first stun hit on Druid i can maim them so bad before they root me that the second pull is enough to finish them - unless they run away from the fight completely.

Of course its also up to who and how and "Pah-Lease give me a crit hit when they expect it least"

Druids r op..runners...yeah,they calling this a strategy

i love rogues strategy too, hit sleep hide, hit sleep hide, if they near death, sleep hide and run :D

sorry for my bad eng  :blush:

:mega_shok: today the druid skill was kill again from a large tornado now a minni tornado dont even bring at 4/4 one target inn its bull shit fixit !!! wy always changing stop ducking up druids im fkmcs im tired of this im all 10+ do to new skill mcs are much stronger leave the new skill how it was or scrud you n ur gm bye

:mega_shok: today the druid skill was kill again from a large tornado now a minni tornado dont even bring at 4/4 one target inn its bull shit fixit !!! wy always changing stop ♥♥♥♥ing up druids im fkmcs im tired of this im all 10+ do to new skill mcs are much stronger leave the new skill how it was or scrud you n ur gm bye

balanced.

balenced bullshit I erase this shit game already hahha have you notice how many people are not playing anymore :D :yahoo:

balanced

I think they should remove the stun effect too lmao

Most classes  have 1-2 disabling skills (like dk /barbarian) while others keep getting more and :facepalm:

I think they should remove the stun effect too lmao

Most classes  have 1-2 disabling skills (like dk /barbarian) while others keep getting more and :facepalm:

:pleasantry: they said balance  :bad: wat it is the I kill tpain he dint like my tornado now they took it off tpain its part of gm who they try to fooled

:pleasantry: they said balance  :bad: wat it is the I kill tpain he dint like my tornado now they took it off tpain its part of gm who they try to fooled

fk tell me how is it balance wen a 8+ shaman with hes shield can kill a druid 10+ so don give me yhe balance shit  :lol: >:D :shout: :bomb: >:D

fk tell me how is it balance wen a 8+ shaman with hes shield can kill a druid 10+ so don give me yhe balance shit  :lol: :diablo: :shout: :bomb: :diablo:

yeah, like a +0 priest kills a +10 druid who keeps using skills on mana burn, there's a trick to not get hit by shield, ill let you figure it out.

lmao.People think like this too...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't care about any other skill, just someone delete that sex link out of the game.

I'm tired of double killing everyone in arena *z*.

When the whole pt is about to die, druid press one button and all full wtf

I don't care about any other skill, just someone delete that sex link out of the game.

thats why you need nuke team on arenas vs elfs pt

• 4 months later...

Hmm and I waste it healing just 1 team mate  :fool:

+10 kill me easily please nerf all +10  :rofl:

Edited by UK

• 3 weeks later...

:crazy: Really its all about the gear you have and the amps, mixed with skill points applied to your regualr skills and finally complimenting all with the proper Expert skills! just depends on the combination you are applying it can flow as a combo! :blush: But im still learning this game, but druids do have the 4% racial skill so apply it with dmg or heals. :bomb:

• 2 weeks later...

Forest song is chainable with other druid stuns, when maxxed out it has a extremely high chance of occurring i dare say 4/5 times atleast. So for certain classes that are unable to melt hp, hence me referring to tanks. Druids are immortal punching bags that keep distance with forest song, roots and the explosion stun whenever they get low. I propose making the chance of getting stunned by le forest song inversely proportional to def/mdef or something of the sorts.

But if the forest song doesn't work for one time most of the druids would die. It's almost impossible for us to win versus a good rogue or dk if it doesn't work. Bd's and rangers also. Especially now with the high life steal it's a pain. I was pvping one guildmate 3 weeks ago and he was at 300hp, I had full hp. I thought I would win amd although he had counter strike on I started to attack him, thinking he would be dead after three hits. But no, I forgot he had over 20% life steal so I ended up dead and he had like 1k hp :D Thanks to life steal and op 4/4 Counter Strike

Yes i get where you're coming from but not being able to attack your opponent at all is also a pain, we aren't talking about bd only here, besides... Any bd talking trash is just basically boasting about spoon fed skills. But with rogue, dk, pala and barb the ability to stun chain with range+passive heal is equivalent to a shaman and dk combined, not to mention link. A small nerf on song won't break druids they have many other skills to fall on. I also added in my prior sentence to make song's active chance proportional to the opponents resi/mdef stat since you'd be able to keep the pve aspect of song untouched.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Well you want to nerf the forest song because it's the only skill that stops a dk to beat druid with so many stuns? All characters are imbalanced right now, too many overpowered skills. These skills needs to be nerfed > Blow of silence, mental pit, counter strike, banner.

Blow of silence is just annoying, most of the time you wouldn't be able to hit the opponent and dk with CD gears can stun you all the time 100% stun so I think they should increase the cool down of blow of silence skill.

Mental pit, cool down should be increased a little because necromancer nightmare, fear combo is just pain.

Counter strike, why it is not nerfed yet? They nerfed exclusive jump and it doesn't crit anymore, counter strike crit 2000+ and it's just op, 50% chance should be decreased to 30% and it shouldn't crit.

Banner, it was nerfed and it is still op, 1v1 it's okay but when it comes to 5v5 arena it increase your damage by 25%. Your damage is 600, will be 750 damage and those +10 ranger, bd with 900 will have 1125. 25% is too much, it should be decreased to 10%.

Forest song is not as op as these skills are, they should nerf them first :P

Good point I have pvped Zeus he has idk how much cd and I couldn't hit him one time because he fattered with banner, another stun, another stun, again fatter -> Dead lol :P

Banner, it was nerfed and it is still op, 1v1 it's okay but when it comes to 5v5 arena it increase your damage by 25%. Your damage is 600, will be 750 damage and those +10 ranger, bd with 900 will have 1125. 25% is too much, it should be decreased to 10%.

No maybe 2%? Yeah 2% is good. :facepalm:  Oh come on, it is the only good expert skill for pala in dung, and you gonna complain about it.

Blow of silence is a skill block that is kept for a second passive before use, not my fault countless (not naming) specials spam skills expecting everything in game to be click wait and win, druid is a ranged dk(stun guns), shaman (passive heal + dmg output+range), and a instant heal necro all put into one. A small nerf on something that prevents a tank class from being able to even hit said druid is a needed nerf. Oh wait im talking to a bunch of druids here... Sigh. ~A nerf on a aoe sleep skill to a passive heal/insta heal class with the ability to hit 800s and chain roots and bees~ won't hurt druids.