movies/ shortclip/ anime/ comics/ cartoon for warspear

icewind

i suggest this before,, n i really want this ..  ragnarok already make this happen.. love to see warspear did too  :snorlax: :yahoo:

warspear already have the great storyline,, it wont be hard i guess..but please do it in english :good:

heyy,, anime would be great too.. like 'attack on titan' anime :yahoo:

Movieclip sounds alot more better i dont even know MMORPG that have anime/cartoon/comic, ofc. if we doesnt count "cheap" japanese MMORPG. Anyway i agree with movieclips, too much anime nowdays!!!

i suggest this before,, n i really want this ..  ragnarok already make this happen.. love to see warspear did too  :snorlax: :yahoo:

warspear already have the great storyline,, it wont be hard i guess..but please do it in english :good:

could make anime. but cannot spend so much time for it. a 1 sec in anime takes 30min in drawin

I'm with Christiano here; a real acted movie would be a lot better than anime. Even a simple cartoon would do.

But I highly doubt that anything will happen in the near future.

Time for fan made media?

Yesh xD

Ho about we make group and start play this game all over. So it will be lets play. Ofcourse group will make other kind of videos like PvP and how to PvE/bosses. Few or one player record and upload those videos in groups own youtube channel. That sounds so cool. :friends: Community will rise!

Ho about we make group and start play this game all over. So it will be lets play. Ofcourse group will make other kind of videos like PvP and how to PvE/bosses. Few or one player record and upload those videos in groups own youtube channel. That sounds so cool. :friends: Community will rise!

That actually sounds pretty fun. But I'm afraid no one would understand my Finglish xD

People understand Pewdiepie, You can`t be much worse :P

All I have to do is to scream in the microphone and swear in Finnish so people will like me?  ;)

Well, I might participate this (if it's ever gonna happen)

You guys will be my bro army (of about 4 people)! I would still like to stick to the idea of a shared YT account.

All I have to do is to scream in the microphone and swear in Finnish so people will like me?  ;)

Well, I might participate this (if it's ever gonna happen)

Im bad in english too... ;D But practise tull christmas... Anyway i think YT idea sounds cool but you guys need think people you want play with ;) And this is still so little game so it doesnt really matter at start. And we dont needbe like Pewdiepie, actually i would shoot myself if im him xD Joke... But i dont like him. Anyway think about this idea really!

I also have few ideas where to put cinematic. At start, when you arrive first time to other isle, when you go first time into event area, first time lab, first time nadir. Also when you beat main boss ( Elf/Forsaken/Chosen/Mc first isle main boss but also last main boss. Which is Berengar six shadows ) Cinematics are 5-10 second long. You can put cinematics off my options menu. Sound good ?

Im gonna get a YouTube channel going, shared or not. I'll be playing and my brother will be narrating. He's just epic at this shit

Im gonna get a YouTube channel going, shared or not. I'll be playing and my brother will be narrating. He's just epic at this shit

Great! Go make a new topic for this YouTube thing (in Tavern of course)! We don't want to spam this topic anymore, now do we?  :)

Great! Go make a new topic for this YouTube thing (in Tavern of course)! We don't want to spam this topic anymore, now do we?  :)

Do we? I don't really care about the topic being spammed or not, but, meh, alright. Ill create the topic whenever i work on it.

Do we? I don't really care about the topic being spammed or not, but, meh, alright. Ill create the topic whenever i work on it.

Neither do I care but it's just nice not to speak of something irrelevant to the topic

Christiano, do you play in EU or US?

If you make this happen I'll be in. Sounds cool!

Christiano, do you play in EU or US?

If you make this happen I'll be in. Sounds cool!

I play in Eu but i can start play in any server. I think somebody need to take lead of this idea, and its not me. I can join group if group accept me but i just bring this idea away from my mind. Man who takes "lead" should make topic in tavern section and ask people join in. I suggest that this person must be good, fair and well known in Warspear Community. Dont get me wrong when i said "lead" , i said it only because someone need gather this group and build up channel.