Kinds of Druids

Demonhyde

Hey everyone, it's me Demon. I'm back from being inactive!! :D So I wanted to post this to list the kinds of druids I like to play.

Okay, here we go:

1. Pvp druid: 5 root, 5 heal, 5 lightning.

Almost every druid plays this way. Root enemy, duck em up with lightning, and heal if necessary. Its the common druid.

2. The Boss Farmer: 5 heal, 5 bark, 5 bees.

Bees and bark? What the hell? Haha, let me explain. Bark is obviously for defense, a bonus of 8%. Bees may have a low DoT, but it also slows the enemies attack speed down quite a bit at level 5, enabling you to heal alot while the bosses attack intervals are so slow. Boss farming will take time, as this is a slow damage hitter, but you will solo bosses great.

3.Daily Farmer: 5 heal, 5 bees, 5 lightning.

Quick way to make money, heal yourself at a substantial rate while beating the crap outta your daily mobs.

These are generally the types of.druids I use, and they've worked well for me. If you have another kind of druid, or any comments, please feel 100% free to comment.

Thanks for listening! :)

"3.Daily Farmer: 5 heal, 5 bees, 5 lightning.

Quick way to make money, heal yourself at a substantial rate while beating the crap outta your daily mobs."

hi  sir can u give me what crystals and runes should i use to make it fit for this kind of druid that i want....?

:thank: for reply...

Quick way to make money, heal yourself at a substantial rate while beating the crap outta your daily mobs."

hi  sir can u give me what crystals and runes should i use to make it fit for this kind of druid that i want....?

Don't beg.  :nea:

Hey everyone, it's me Demon. I'm back from being inactive!! :D So I wanted to post this to list the kinds of druids I like to play.

Okay, here we go:

1. Pvp druid: 5 root, 5 heal, 5 lightning.

Almost every druid plays this way. Root enemy, ♥♥♥♥ em up with lightning, and heal if necessary. Its the common druid.

2. The Boss Farmer: 5 heal, 5 bark, 5 bees.

Bees and bark? What the hell? Haha, let me explain. Bark is obviously for defense, a bonus of 8%. Bees may have a low DoT, but it also slows the enemies attack speed down quite a bit at level 5, enabling you to heal alot while the bosses attack intervals are so slow. Boss farming will take time, as this is a slow damage hitter, but you will solo bosses great.

3.Daily Farmer: 5 heal, 5 bees, 5 lightning.

Quick way to make money, heal yourself at a substantial rate while beating the crap outta your daily mobs.

These are generally the types of.druids I use, and they've worked well for me. If you have another kind of druid, or any comments, please feel 100% free to comment.

Thanks for listening! :)

Thanks for the useful advice!

Hey, okay so for crystals it's recommended that you have harmony and deadliness crystals, because you'll be expending a lot of energy with bees and light.

As for runes, just use defense and fortitude runes. They're really the only ones relative to farming dailies and such.

hi sir can u help me what gear should i wear im lvl18 now...i want a high heal druid....thanks for helping.... :good: :good: :good:

Pretty self explanatory

Best heal: Sudden doom Scepter with astral ench, Guiding Thread vestment and Guiding Thread gauntlets, lvl17 astral belt, lvl 17 astral rings, either Astral whirlpool medallion or Amulet of invard power, lvl17 moon/astral cape

Cheap heal set: Arena staff with astral enchant, bg light armor from nadir's shop (requires completion of cl quests), lvl17 astral gloves, lvl17 astral belt, lvl17 astral rings, amulets the same as ^, same cape as^

There you go

And btw 5% astral rings (auster's) are not worth it. You will get more astral with normal lvl17 rings.

• 1 month later...

I like this topic, especially being current. I personally find it difficult to pick three skills to work on maxing. I find them all useful. I'm tempted to spread them out but i guess that would gimp my druid ?

So ill ask my question this way,looking back to nadir/caravan say lvl 14-16, what build would you use soloing questing and at the same time fighting it out with roving mc an shaken ?

Root,heal,lightning?    :unknw:

I like this topic, especially being current. I personally find it difficult to pick three skills to work on maxing. I find them all useful. I'm tempted to spread them out but i guess that would gimp my druid ?

So ill ask my question this way,looking back to nadir/caravan say lvl 14-16, what build would you use soloing questing and at the same time fighting it out with roving mc an shaken ?

Root,heal,lightning?    :unknw:

In my experience, whatever you're aiming for will be just fine. I'm working on a boss farming druid right now and at level 15 had bees and heal maxed. Druids have to be sneaky around MC because were not tanks. Lets use the quest where you have to kill the fire dudes to the left of the chainless area. I just ran up to the top and farmed 2 of the mobs for the quest item. LOADS of mc passed below me, but none of them saw me. Why? Because I was out of sight on their screens. Its all a matter of how you use your druid.

Pvp Druid skill is : 5 heal 5 barskin 5 root.

in my opinion.  ::)

Pure support :D haha its good when you have badass tankers, but if the tankers suck then this druid would kinda be useless either way :P interesting though. I may try this one.

:yahoo: :yahoo: Druid is the best class 1x1  :yahoo: :yahoo:

5 heal 5 roots 5 lightening and its good enough for farming as well coz you can use a mermaid and its sufficient for any boss, you don't wanna loose the fun for farming coz i hardly see much farming now its just pvp and nortland most time  :good:

5 barskin = 5% in all magic/physical def, so it is a big difference in pvp  ::)  and one more thing why lvl 5 on lightning if passive skill is adding 4% on damage :)

5 barskin = 5% in all magic/physical def, so it is a big difference in pvp  ::)  and one more thing why lvl 5 on lightning if passive skill is adding 4% on damage :)

The lvl 5 barkskin info is good to know, I wish their was a consolidated list of lvl 5 skill explanations.

I tried 5 bark it lasts so long I love it !

Can someone explain lvl 5 root to me, does it prevent use of skills or just duration?

Xrenz, or Demonhyde

I want to give bark, heal, root a try. If its viable at my level, which is 15 atm.

So I only have 8 points to spend. Is it worth trying it now at my lvl ?

If so how would you recommend I place my skill points ? Or should I wait till lvl 20

I was toying with 5 bark, 3 heal, 3 root but I'm prefer experienced advice before I waste a book.