Skill ROGUE KICK IN THE BACK

Dudu Marques

rogue magic kick in the back, let it go without precision and just dodging!!

GMS AND ADMS TAKE ACTION!

2143151444_CapturadeTela(43)_LI.jpg.fa04bc1a89f869d7c3fe6a94ae55ef9e.jpg

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

34 minutes ago, Dudu Marques said:

Captura de Tela (43)_LI.jpg

I didn't understand your post... could you please be more specific?

6 hours ago, Dudu Marques said:

2143151444_CapturadeTela(43)_LI.jpg.fa04bc1a89f869d7c3fe6a94ae55ef9e.jpg

get acccuracy

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

I  believe he wants Kick on the back skill to be nerfed. 

but it is very annoying to try to kill a rogue with a kick in the back and a dodge build is literally ridiculous -42% wft accuracy.

The skill description says that the opponent's accuracy would be reduced to zero at 1/5... I don't see much difference between 0% and -42% to be honest

1 hour ago, SplendorBR said:

The skill description says that the opponent's accuracy would be reduced to zero at 1/5... I don't see much difference between 0% and -42% to be honest

The difference is that if accuracy goes beneath the 0 you'll have - X% chances to hit the character - the Dodge lv of the opponent. Basically it's like (not) hitting a rogue with 100% dodge. 

2 hours ago, Shoujo said:

but it is very annoying to try to kill a rogue with a kick in the back and a dodge build is literally ridiculous -42% wft accuracy.

attualy now any maxed out accracy decreasin skill wich used to force it to 0 (so i mean blinding fire, the -accu of wd and then kick in the back) will deccrease it by 45% wich can attualy be countered by having an huge amount of accuracy, essentialy mages, rangers, charmers and chieftans can escape it oor u can resist it so also bds, wardens(on chance), mages and barbs can escape to it too and count that priests redemption and the new shaman skill can heal from it  (wich also mage's resit does) OR u can decrease the rogue's dodge wich the seeker, bladedancer and chieftan can do so there ways to escape it

but its ur fault too to dont include accuracy in ur equipment, if u dont want accu then be ready to pay the price of it.

the difference is that if the rogue manages to reach 60% dodge (wich is the maximun) and the enemy had negative accu, the rogue(or any class) can go above 60% chance to dodge wich means if u have -40% accu its basicaly impossible hit the rogue with anything that can be dodged

Edited by lore

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The difference is that if accuracy goes beneath the 0 you'll have - X% chances to hit the character - the Dodge lv of the opponent. Basically it's like (not) hitting a rogue with 100% dodge. 

Yeah that's right. Considering that we all have 0% precision without the equipments and still have the chances to have a successful hit. 

In this case I agree that -42% is quite a lot

In this case I agree that -42% is quite a lot

the 45% redu its heavy in te early game where its hard have an huge amount of accuracy, lv10 rogues can easly gain 40% or more dodge chance in 1v1 scenarios wich makes em good in early solo pve too

as u get closer to the endgame u gain more and more accuracy

for me, the accuracy reduction should be based on a stat, like it decreases acccuracy as like half or more of the casters dodge at its maximun level

but still remember wich is a single target, so it stays strong as long we dont reach 10vs10 or higer scenarios

• 4 weeks later...

This is not real, kick in the back only make the target accuracy become 0

Edit: thats real, it makes my accuracy goes down to -45% (when i have 0% accuracy) damn

Edited by Singed

On 11/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, Singed said:

This is not real, kick in the back only make the target accuracy become 0

Edit: thats real, it makes my accuracy goes down to -45% (when i have 0% accuracy) damn

I will request its description to be changed, as per last updates the accuracy can go below 0.

After i tried it on some lvl 14 and 16 

Even with 5/5 kick in the back and 33.5% dodge, a normal lvl 14 still can hit me like 5-7 times out of 10 so in high lvl it should be more useless considering all different kinds of factor

Edited by Singed

• 1 month later...