BD at Sam

Mercurry

Bring a priest or druid friend along that wouldn't mind healing outside of pt for a kill. Make sure tank brings sam down to the tile just below second row of traps. Run back and forth bottom of second row and hit-flash or hit-sap as you pass sam.

Just bring friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I could not even complete once the SAN HAM quest with my bd  :facepalm:

sometime,I ask myself why did I choose the most been bullied char, useless bd and most expensive items hero like bd.

no1 wanna invite a bd to farm eye too  :facepalm:

Yes, Sam was unfair to ALL meele classes. Not just BD. There are tons and tons of topics about that. Maybe devs will change something in Christmas event. In MC useful were only Necros and Warlocks, and a party only needed one shaman. I don't know about elfs, but my guess is that Rangers tanked, priests + paladins and 1 druid healed and the rest of classes didn't do shit.

sometime,I ask myself why did I choose the most been bullied char, useless bd and most expensive items hero like bd.

no1 wanna invite a bd to farm eye too  :facepalm:

BD is not the most expensive class, it's one of the cheapest and easiest to level up  :bad: . Don't worry that no one invites you to hunt. You can kick their asses in PvP.

Yes, Sam was unfair to ALL meele classes. Not just BD. There are tons and tons of topics about that. Maybe devs will change something in Christmas event. In MC useful were only Necros and Warlocks, and a party only needed one shaman. I don't know about elfs, but my guess is that Rangers tanked, priests + paladins and 1 druid healed and the rest of classes didn't do shit.

BD is not the most expensive class, it's one of the cheapest and easiest to level up  :bad: . Don't worry that no one invites you to hunt. You can kick their asses in PvP.

Can't*

xD How you think we can win against ranged ? Ofc. we can if enemy player is stupid but I rarely see them..

BD items are used to be very expensive. Blade of Doom price was 1.2M 5 mons ago. Dagger was 600K and DD armor about 800K.

BD cant win range classes if opponent clever enuf even if weak. :unknw:

Can't*

xD How you think we can win against ranged ? Ofc. we can if enemy player is stupid but I rarely see them..

You're saying you can't kick a necro's ass?  :lol: