Firstborn Class Suggestion: Animage

Khrone

Animage

Unlike Druids who use forest energy to cast spells, Animages uses it to change their own bodies, increasing their strength, agility and senses and sometimes even summoning animals to help them.

Weapons: One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Spears.

Armor: Cloth, Leather

Role: Single-target, melee combat, mixed damage, enemy control.

Skills:

Wrath of the Forest: Deals increased magical damage to the enemy.

Bear Arm: Increases character's physical damage for some time.

Healing Fox: Summons a fox that periodically heals the character and deals magical damage to enemies. Both the fox's healing and damage depends on character's magical damage.

Stomp: Deals physical damage and stuns the enemy.
If the character is under the effect of Bear Body, increases the damage dealt and the stun duration.

Feline Soul: Transforms into a tiger, increasing Attack Speed and Penetration.
Cannot be used while under the effect of Bear Body.
Constant energy consumption skill.

Expert Skills:

Bestiary:
Every critical hit while under the effect of Feline Soul gives a stack that increases Attack Speed, up to 5 stacks, and increases the Stun parameter while under the effect of Bear Body.
Increases character's physical and magical damage while on the effect of these skills and decreases their energy consumption.
Passive

Bear Body: Transforms into a bear, increasing Health and Physical Damage and reducing part of the damage taken, but decreases Attack Speed a little.
Cannot be used while on the effect of Feline Soul.
Constant mana consumption skill.

Tiny Escape: Upon reaching a critical level of health points, the character transforms into a mouse for a few seconds. While transformed, increases Movement Speed but the character can't attack, get attacked, use items or skills.

Claw Attack: Deals increased magical damage to the enemy. If the character is under the effect of Feline Soul, the skill has double the Critical Hit chance.

Unleashed Power: Deals magical damage within 2 yards around the character.
If the character is under the effect of Feline Soul, deals more damage.
If the character is under the effect of Bear Body, stuns the enemies.

Edited by Khrone

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Feral

My opinion is that there are too many forms. I would recommend leaving 2 forms: Tiger and Bear and already develop them in the directions of DD (tiger) and Tank (bear).
Forms can also be removed as stances that consume mana.
Make them free while maintaining, otherwise you initially in whatever direction the character is going, he must collect manoregen to be in shape and also use the abilities. :surprisedowl:

1 hour ago, Lalution said:

My opinion is that there are too many forms. I would recommend leaving 2 forms: Tiger and Bear and already develop them in the directions of DD (tiger) and Tank (bear).

I tought it too lol

BTW, both forms are damage, but Tiger is a squishy DPS and Bear is a tanky Explosion (like a Berserker, causes a deadly blow each 10s lol)

1 hour ago, Lalution said:

Forms can also be removed as stances that consume mana.

Like Rogue's Invisibility, for example, that you can cancel freely during the effect?

Edited by Khrone

44 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I tought it too lol

I got a feeling of oversaturation from the number of forms, and due to the fact that there is a large number of forms, there is little room for abilities that would emphasize the individuality of each form. But, this is my opinion.

46 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Like Rogue's Invisibility, for example, that you can cancel freely during the effect?

Exactly

Just now, Lalution said:

I got a feeling of oversaturation from the number of forms, and due to the fact that there is a large number of forms, there is little room for abilities that would emphasize the individuality of each form. But, this is my opinion.

What do you think now? Feel free to send your suggestion too XD there are still 4 Expert Skills, why not 2 Tiger skills and 2 Bear skills?

1 minute ago, Lalution said:

Exactly

So basically it would be a constant skill that don't use mana? Or like the other skills, it would end?

My idea was that the character would freely change between forms or deactivate them, and the resource that fits it is Constant Mana Consumption

20 minutes ago, Khrone said:

What do you think now? Feel free to send your suggestion too XD there are still 4 Expert Skills, why not 2 Tiger skills and 2 Bear skills?

If I decided to offer skills, I would first determine what I want the character to do and how much they would be in demand in PvE and PvP content. :Snorlax:

22 minutes ago, Khrone said:

My idea was that the character would freely change between forms or deactivate them, and the resource that fits it is Constant Mana Consumption

Don't listen to me about the racks. All the same, Hunters, Seekers and Wardens sometimes do not even turn off their stances and they have enough mana.

22 minutes ago, Lalution said:

If I decided to offer skills, I would first determine what I want the character to do and how much they would be in demand in PvE and PvP content. :Snorlax:

PvE = melee mixed damage DPS 

PvP = melee mixed damage Explosion with a little of Stun (Hallow stat and skills)

• Khrone changed the title to New Firstborn Class: Animage

Reworked the suggestion!

Animage's Builds:

PvE in Group:

• Spoiler

• Feline Soul 5/5
    • Bear Arm or Wrath of the Forest 5/5
    • Wrath of the Forest or Bear Arm 3/5
    • Bestiary 4/4
    • Claw Attack 4/4
    • Unleashed Power 4/4

PvE Solo/PvP: