Some Tricks to Help kill Sam Hain

Freakstone

Question

Hello friends, :shout:

Today im sharing my experience on killing Sam Hain easily.as many said it was a mission impossible  :)

Sam Hain's hp--> 1.4m(1,400,000) attck 275-350(Skill-> Dark Magic)

Trap --> no health (same as storm in ice queen palace) attck 475-775(skill->Physical Damage) hit u every 5th second and stop warning(glow) every 6th second and 7th second(if you are not in range to trap)

the simplest trick is to have one tanker with high physical and dark defence(use astral set for convienience)

i am gonna explain you with a picture.

we need 2necros/priests ,a shaman with astral 250 above and few other character(not in my opinion)all should have minion(merman)It gives paladin's aura (increase your heal)

See that 1,2,3,4 .those are the spots which the "non tankers" can use to kill

the traps hits every 5th sec so the attacker should move from these above spots to adjacent spots on the 4th second. this helps build up more damage on Sam Hain rather than having meelee sit on the bottom of the map.

Note: 1)The above map is a bit different than i explained.sam Hain should stand on the 4th spot,so that the meelee can attck Sam hain and move from 3rd to 1st spot.

2) More than 1 players in the adjacent spot can result  is traps to hit you

Good Luck! :good:

78863_.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet