Minions Guide!

x

Updated.

Lots of fixes & modifying in guide happened you can check them all.

Thanks!

Great guide,Nik! I didn't noticed it all when you post it.It's from last year.. Why didn't you apply this for contest ? other guide was okay too. But i like this one.It's perfectly helpful.

Great guide,Nik! I didn't noticed it all when you post it.It's from last year.. Why didn't you apply this for contest ? other guide was okay too. But i like this one.It's perfectly helpful.

Thanks! I was going to make that maps guide soon & when I saw the contest I thought it's the time to post it :friends: .

Great work! This guide has changed a lot since I last visited here. It is much more clearer and informational than what it used to be.

Thanks, I gonna add a poll soon & I gonna add where to use each minion in the right place :) .

• 5 weeks later...

Best minion :Firestone.....

Why:Good attack,good speed and it stucks on the attcker though it is long ranged....Plus it matches my name

• 3 weeks later...

Some info from Russian guide's creator: (Up with Numbers, actual for 20 level and 0% def targets)

• Resilience doesn't affect Pets.
  • Pet's can't heal themself.
  • Reg HP - number pet is healing himself every 5 secs while out of Combat.
  • Attack speed - Secs (2 means: 1 hit every 2 secs).
Опубликованное фото

Aw, yeah, Testfive, a while ago I was looking for something like this on russian forum, but couldn't find it. Just found some extra information about common minions.

Thank you for posting it here :)

Aw, yeah, Testfive, a while ago I was looking for something like this on russian forum, but couldn't find it. Just found some extra information about common minions.

Thank you for posting it here :)

Tested it and wrote only in the afternoon on 19th  :crazy:

That's amazing ;D

Awesome work, really. Thank you again.

God, thanks! Almost decided to write guides on English only :D Rus players and not so thankfull  :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated.

hehe

Nice work!!

Make a guide about dungeon specially its tactics,best combos Maps and what mobs should you skill..I can help u in that  :)

hehe

Nice work!!

Make a guide about dungeon specially its tactics,best combos Maps and what mobs should you skill..I can help u in that  :)

Heys man,

I've noticed your post from days ago, but I haven't any time to answer + I forgot, you can check this & any other info you need, feel free to use the "Pm" function, please :) .

Btw, I've updated the topic.

• 5 weeks later...

Dear friends,

After the new level of minions, the minions table must be edited for the new level cap, so for that I won't do that now because new cap levels will appear and we'll keep doing the same thing every time. I'll wait until we reach the highest level cap which is 30 and then will work on it again.

Thanks for reading!

Dear friends,

After the new level of minions, the minions table must be edited for the new cap level, so for that I won't do that now because new cap levels will appear and we'll keep doing the same thing every time. I'll wait until we reach the highest cap level which is 30 and then will work on it again.

Thanks for reading!

Its "level cap" not "cap level" bro  ;D :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

The Ranmage, Ehm,

Let's all check this amazing table made by our friend Testfive & congratulate him(all rights & everything about this table backs to him).

* This table has been edited & fixed by me, you can check the original one made by him here.

A few tips before you start reading this table:

• These stats are all tested for a level 20 character.
  • Melee/Close range/Range attacking type.
  • Minions' damages in the table are tested by a 0% defence target.
  • The attack speed is 1 hit each 2 seconds.

MinionsTable_zpse2871017.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, it's Testfive.

Just got the Eng Wiki Minions... http://warspear-online.wikia.com/wiki/Minions

So.. That was kinda offensively, using the whole table, using 80% of my tips, so the guide was like 85% copy of my works and.. Can't see my nick anywhere.. Shouldn't i never translate my further guides to Eng this way? I've spent like a week for those accurate numbers.  :unknw:

Some Russian developers got this table and they don't even know it was mine, cause they got it in Wiki...

Hi there, it's Testfive.

So.. That was kinda offensively, using the whole table, using 80% of my tips, so the guide was like 85% copy of my works and.. Can't see my nick anywhere.. Shouldn't i never translate my further guides to Eng this way? I've spent like a week for those accurate numbers.  :unknw:

Some Russian developers got this table and they don't even know it was mine, cause they got it in Wiki...

Hey, Testfive! I'm sure Born will add your name to it, he's just taking a little break. Also, he found your table here, that might have been the mistake, and will also explain why only X was mentioned.

I'm sure you have spent alot of efforts on it, and it's truly amazing, like I've said before. Please don't stop contributing! You make such amazing guides! TT.TT

Hi there, it's Testfive.

This is not the topic for such a response. This is the topic that would have been suitable: Warspear online wiki.

References were quoted.

The wiki is 90% my work alone, so you can understand if i cannot remember to add every detail.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good guid, but I still dont know how much they heal, attack, absorb.. etc  :good:

There is a table with such kind of information upon the guide.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Akasha unpinned this topic