Ideas for the next Firstborn class

Khrone

Since our Druid isn't like that, i think we need at least one class like that.

images.jpeg.55f0b9b4728b75b3d21c4dfea93d0cbc.jpeg

880881671_images(1).jpeg.57892836ee9e8e387dec1f3e53ee8a99.jpeg

Basically an elfic Chieftain, but instead of calling the animal/tribes power, it would transform himself into the animals.

Ideas for transformation:

Tiger: Increases Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Penetration and Critical Hit.

Set Attack Speed: 2.0 (with 15% Attack Speed, reaches the same Attack Speed as Daggers)

Bear: Increases Magical Defense, Physical Defense and Physical Damage.

Set Attack Speed: 3.0

I noticed (although it is already written lol) that the new classes are a symbiosis of 2 classes. Maybe the elves will be added the Bard class? Something between a Ranger who buffs but doesn't heal. :panda8:

38 minutes ago, Lalution said:

I noticed (although it is already written lol) that the new classes are a symbiosis of 2 classes. Maybe the elves will be added the Bard class? Something between a Ranger who buffs but doesn't heal. :panda8:

Templar = Lock + Charmer 

Chieftain = Seeker + Mage

Following this logic, it is always classes from the other Faction.

Maybe the Forsaken class will be a BD + Ranger and the Firstborn will be a Chieftain + Charmer, or something like that?

14 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Firstborn will be a Chieftain + Charmer, or something like that?

I think it's not worth choosing chieftain, because this is already a symbiosis of classes on the bright side. Maybe the Elves will be given a Barbarian + Death Knight = a Fighter who could deal damage and tank. But what you suggested for the undead I liked. Maybe they'll be given a Ranger + BD who will carry dual crossbows. :Snorlax:

Edited by Lalution

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Templar = Lock + Charmer 

Chieftain = Seeker + Mage

Following this logic, it is always classes from the other Faction.

Maybe the Forsaken class will be a BD + Ranger and the Firstborn will be a Chieftain + Charmer, or something like that?

How chieftain could be half seeker if it has not any pene skill, maybe it is just chieftain 

1 hour ago, Xalgorus said:

How chieftain could be half seeker if it has not any pene skill, maybe it is just chieftain 

He has a lot of buffing skills (Accuracy, Critical, Dodge, Defense, Damage Reduction, etc) and Movement Speed 

1 hour ago, Lalution said:

I think it's not worth choosing chieftain, because this is already a symbiosis of classes on the bright side.

I just thought that the Elves needed a Magical Damager.

Initially, before the update, i thought that it would normally use staff like any magical damager, but then:

POW

Chieftain, a Magical Damager that uses mixed damage weapons.

So i think that a physical Druid melee magical (or mixed) damager class like the Chieftain would completely fit the Firstborns, since they doesn't has a class that transforms at animals.

a Fighter who could deal damage and tank.

That's what i call Blade Dancer

Maybe they'll be given a Ranger + BD who will carry dual crossbows. :Snorlax:

Lol, i want this class to change weapons during the battle to fit different battle styles (like a Charmer changing between Staff or Mace + Shield)

Something like a Assassin (in some games, Assassins can use crossbows), or Demon Hunter, idk 

32 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So i think that a physical Druid melee magical (or mixed) damager class like the Chieftain would completely fit the Firstborns, since they doesn't has a class that transforms at animals.

Then the character who changes his "Stances" is more appropriate here. Something like the Druid from WoW.

2 minutes ago, Lalution said:

Then the character who changes his "Stances" is more appropriate here. Something like the Druid from WoW.

Isn't it the same thing?

Just now, Lalution said:

Yes, I wrote what you said lol.

Lol

Btw, i am writing a suggestion about this class, do you want me to ping you when finished?

Edited by Khrone