Jump to content

New player - Looking for tips


Recommended Posts

Hey guys! Just started playing Warspear and I'm currently looking for tips to help me through this game 🙂

Also, I would like to know how many Wardens there are. They seem to be unpopular.

 

I'm a Warden/Firstborn btw 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Warden is newer class than 12 of them so there is about 10 year head start for those classes 😄

just do quests and leave bosses for later when you enough defense to solo them with a minion or other player

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Warden is newer class than 12 of them so there is about 10 year head start for those classes 😄

just do quests and leave bosses for later when you enough defense to solo them with a minion or other player

 

Ohhh okay! Got it 😄 
Thanks for the reply. Hope to see you all in game sometime 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, iAmLemon said:

Hey guys! Just started playing Warspear and I'm currently looking for tips to help me through this game 🙂

Also, I would like to know how many Wardens there are. They seem to be unpopular.

 

I'm a Warden/Firstborn btw 🙂 

Wardens are powerful AoE physical warriors who are powerful tanks but the reason there isn't many is because people prefer the other classes

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Wardens are powerful AoE physical warriors who are powerful tanks but the reason there isn't many is because people prefer the other classes

Cool! Well, I usually don't pick classes because they are cool or popular 😛 I pick the class I like the most 😄 

Thanks for the feedback!

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Many stopped playing Wardens because they were once very powerful at soloing bosses. Now they need a healer to beat "end game" bosses.

 

Good wardens could still solo some end game bosses though. Most of them haven't probably figured out a good build to do so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lore said:

the truth is, warden is like obsidian blocks, tanky as hell but cant do any proper damage

i use to call them rocks and ingore them like them are scenario pieces

I mean, who doesn't like obsidian blocks right? Without them, you can't reach Hell 😂

 

 

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

Many stopped playing Wardens because they were once very powerful at soloing bosses. Now they need a healer to beat "end game" bosses.

Guess I'll have to see that for myself then hahaha 😛

 

 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

Good wardens could still solo some end game bosses though. Most of them haven't probably figured out a good build to do so. 

I like making my own builds... let's see where that takes me lol 😂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Many stopped playing Wardens because they were once very powerful at soloing bosses. Now they need a healer to beat "end game" bosses.

Wow, they became a normal tank like the others, so sad

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad this post is getting a lot of "love" for the Wardens :lol:

Also, in case anyone wants to add me in game, my ign is Recar 😉
I'm a super casual player - only about 4-6h a week and I'm offline on weekends because I have a life hahahaha 😂

Edited by iAmLemon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...