New player - Looking for tips

iAmLemon

Hey guys! Just started playing Warspear and I'm currently looking for tips to help me through this game 🙂

Also, I would like to know how many Wardens there are. They seem to be unpopular.

I'm a Warden/Firstborn btw 🙂 

Warden is newer class than 12 of them so there is about 10 year head start for those classes 😄

just do quests and leave bosses for later when you enough defense to solo them with a minion or other player

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Warden is newer class than 12 of them so there is about 10 year head start for those classes 😄

just do quests and leave bosses for later when you enough defense to solo them with a minion or other player

Ohhh okay! Got it 😄 
Thanks for the reply. Hope to see you all in game sometime 😉

18 hours ago, iAmLemon said:

Hey guys! Just started playing Warspear and I'm currently looking for tips to help me through this game 🙂

Also, I would like to know how many Wardens there are. They seem to be unpopular.

I'm a Warden/Firstborn btw 🙂 

Wardens are powerful AoE physical warriors who are powerful tanks but the reason there isn't many is because people prefer the other classes

17 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Wardens are powerful AoE physical warriors who are powerful tanks but the reason there isn't many is because people prefer the other classes

Cool! Well, I usually don't pick classes because they are cool or popular 😛 I pick the class I like the most 😄 

Thanks for the feedback!

24 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

WHAT?

15 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

Cool! Well, I usually don't pick classes because they are cool or popular 😛 I pick the class I like the most 😄 

Thanks for the feedback!

That's me haha

5 hours ago, iAmLemon said:

What's happening here? I'm lost 😂

the truth is, warden is like obsidian blocks, tanky as hell but cant do any proper damage

i use to call them rocks and ingore them like them are scenario pieces

41 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Many stopped playing Wardens because they were once very powerful at soloing bosses. Now they need a healer to beat "end game" bosses.

Good wardens could still solo some end game bosses though. Most of them haven't probably figured out a good build to do so. 

13 hours ago, lore said:

the truth is, warden is like obsidian blocks, tanky as hell but cant do any proper damage

i use to call them rocks and ingore them like them are scenario pieces

I mean, who doesn't like obsidian blocks right? Without them, you can't reach Hell 😂

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

Many stopped playing Wardens because they were once very powerful at soloing bosses. Now they need a healer to beat "end game" bosses.

Guess I'll have to see that for myself then hahaha 😛

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Good wardens could still solo some end game bosses though. Most of them haven't probably figured out a good build to do so. 

I like making my own builds... let's see where that takes me lol 😂

2 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Wow, they became a normal tank like the others, so sad

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Wow, they became a normal tank like the others, so sad

Like the others doesn't include Dks :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

23 hours ago, Khrone said:

Warden = AoE damage???

Area of effect. They are able to push and deal alot of damage to nearby enemies

I'm glad this post is getting a lot of "love" for the Wardens :lol:

Also, in case anyone wants to add me in game, my ign is Recar 😉
I'm a super casual player - only about 4-6h a week and I'm offline on weekends because I have a life hahahaha 😂

Edited by iAmLemon