life steal??

Mrlezebonz

OK this is sorta a small prob but I figured I might aswell say it. Why is the new life steal feature even called life steal when it doesn't take away the HP from the enemy you had attacked. To prove this I even used a life steal pot and tried it out to verify. As expected. I got some HP but the damage I did to the monster was not added onto life steal. Eg monsters HP is 700 I did 200 and only 500 HP left. Shouldn't it be less that that because of the lifesteal? The ability is only giving me HP but not taking from the enemy hence it really shouldn't be named lifesteal :/

Thanks.

Life steal bonus works like this, for example, you bought a pot with 5% life steal bonus and you used it. You have 2000/3000 hp and you hit a mob or monster having 800/800 hp with 200 dmg, then the mob/monster hp will be reduced to 600/800 while your hp became 2010/3000. You will replenish 10 points in your hp in every successful hits you've made on the mob. To get how much points that will replenish in every hit, just multiply your dmg with the percentage of the life steal bonus you have.↲ Eg., 200dmg x 5% = 10 points/hit

To make it easily understandable, imagine a guy who bites other people. He does "damage". Now he turns into a vampire and bites other people too doing same damage but somehow regenerating health for himself.

I understand why you thought like that but yea look at my weird example  ;D.