Can paladin's astral dmg be increased abit?

lallouss

70dmg+ if full astral :(  why it is so low compared to other extra dmg skills, bd ham , barbs chop, druids bees

can we increase it by abit %? i mean really i see no astral is better than stacking astral i do 30dmg without astral but if wana go full astral ill lose more dmg in other than astral dmg  :nea:

INFO: check pictures name for info about how many astral used, and i know maybe jester has astral def but im comparing in % not in dmg

post-15696-14177036119038_thumb.png

post-15696-14177036119173_thumb.png

post-15696-14177036119301_thumb.png

I dont know bro. I think if astral damage was any stronger we might have an option to be overpowered with the right equip/amp/skill/combo combination. Im guessing devs have already put this into thought. I heard before that pala had higher astral damage and healing times were faster as well, and pala was too strong for most. But I would like to see at least a strong base astral damage even if you dont have astral equipped (pala can heal without any asral equipped, so why not).

I dont know bro. I think if astral damage was any stronger we might have an option to be overpowered with the right equip/amp/skill/combo combination. Im guessing devs have already put this into thought. I heard before that pala had higher astral damage and healing times were faster as well, and pala was too strong for most. But I would like to see at least a strong base astral damage even if you dont have astral equipped (pala can heal without any asral equipped, so why not).

yes when paladins first came and i made one, we had fetter+purify extra dmg based on our regular attacks dmg :3 used to do dmg like it was 400astral if +10s gave us dmg like bd's ham :/ was so awesome but when they fixed it to be a ratio of astral, it lowered it so much :( come on bd ham based dmg, so he gets better ratio, than if pala based on astra, ik they have same ratios but stacking astral is so low, even druid bees makes more dmg than this shity skill combo :/ i know uping the ratio of astral dmg will be abit better to compensate for palys :3