Seperate the Guild tournament for lvl 14

Princepaul

wat

The top guilds can always make lvl14 chars and spam arena on lvl14 and win every time. Separating wouldn't be very usefull

Yea , So Right..!! ..GM please make a Note for this..Even lvl 14 players wanna go for guild Tournaments..Right now its like only high lvl players are invited for Guild Tournaments. Please can u also make a Seperate Guild Tournaments for Players of LVL 14 and below  8) ;)

Yeah he is right..there should be separate guild tournament for lvl 14  and below..if there will separate guild tournament, then m sure game will be more interesting... Ty

i disagree, if lvl 14 has tourney... i thing rewards should be lesser then lvl 20 rewards. uglier costume,  cause lvl 14 takes less skill then lvl 20.

What's the point of having a lower level tournament? You couldn't do any quests because you don't want to level up. Of course you could go to arena for GP but that would really pull a line between "the rich and the poor". That would just lead to people whining about it for an aeon. Besides, there's also a thing called arena tournament. If you like to go arena on your lv14 char, then I suggest you give it a go.

yes.. bored coz always lose to rich amp lvl20.. but wats the point winning over noob lvl14? i dont feel any satisfaction when killing anyone lower than lvl17, most of the time i let enemy below lvl15 slip over me like i saw nothing lol.. but they sumtimes sneaking atk n kill me saying they kill lvl20 n bragging about it,, but giving excuse when we kill em back coz they low lvl.. are u 1 of them?? :wacko:

yes.. bored coz always lose to rich amp lvl20.. but wats the point winning over noob lvl14? i dont feel any satisfaction when killing anyone lower than lvl17, most of the time i let enemy below lvl15 slip over me like i saw nothing lol.. but they sumtimes sneaking atk n kill me saying they kill lvl20 n bragging about it,, but giving excuse when we kill em back coz they low lvl.. are u 1 of them?? :wacko:

youre an ignorant little ♥♥♥♥♥

:diablo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Yeah there should be guild tournament for lvl 14

only,...and guys pls stop excusing that u r noob or we r rich... By the way we r rich coz we had spended lots of money for mcoins and thats why we rich... If u spend money then u also can be rich.,...so dont judge ppl with rich or noob....and if u think u r capable for control lvl 14 char then make it and play it but pls dobt blame  :bomb: :diablo: anyone...

Every 1 is pro in their own lvl..its not about being rich or  afraid of  :diablo: . And its not about costumes or rewards  :pleasantry: ..Its about enjoying game and the Guild tournament for every 1 and not just for High levels  8) . So it Would be very nice and fair enough if theres Tournamnet for lvl 14's to..so that every one can participate in the guild tournaments and enjoy more  :good: :yahoo:

Hope "GM" or "Snorlax" will  see and listen to us . and make the changes  8)