[2013.11.08] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #4

snorlax

Vote for outfits!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for outfits!

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nq8ePFM.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Sapphire Despot's armor[/b][/color]
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aCBA7WB.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Onyx Despot's armor[/b][/color]
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SFcoIeF.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Emerald Despot's armor[/b][/color]

Dear players!

Due to technical reasons new costumes were not added to the game. Winners of current tournament will receive Dictator's Coat. And additional prizes - 10 x Pumpkin Treasury - with next game update as compensation for inconvenience. 

1st place. Black Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

2nd place. Red Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

3rd place. Green Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention.

:bad:

Wow... I'll just take my debit card to Ebay this week. Warspear is really losing it.... I think the time to jump from WS to WoW is now... Don't worry Devs, I only got 10 devices. So, I can only update 10 0 star ratings on Playstore. Congratulations on being Tool Bags, and I guess the struggle to rip off players who support you is real. Keep on ruining your fanbase, and game AiGrind. No one does it like you.

79518_.png

And to all you haters who are laughing at whats going on are stupid as phuck... keep encouraging devs to screw us all over becuzz guess what, its only a mater of time un till ur next. Fix this sh*t or il never spend another dime on ws  :bomb: :shok:

Sithlord feat Vortex versus Dev Feat GM :D :D :D told you no spiderman :D:D GM playing with u all LOL, but i want Dora the Explorer for next tournament GM :[ :D :D *hi* Happy Happy

please make something new,

this not new anymore, that tourny costume same like evelasting winter gears, just different colours,

just make simple tourny costume, maybe like vampire costume, but make it cape dissapear, from start, only dictator coat not have cape, next make costume without cape, coz it look good. :D

Well i have complained about a few things but honestly i know 0 people that have the winter set. ( 1 because it was rare and 2 because its stats were bad compared to level 18 sets or even arena suits )

I like these, and i like the new hp stat on amulets

Tournaments not really about the costume i think.. its about winning ;)

The costumes are just symbols of accomplishment

... unless you just bought them and have nothing else to do with the team who won it

And no, its not a battle of who pays more almost all the guilds going versus each other is about endless in supply, its quest amounts and winning arena.

I love that now there are mostly guilds who let the 5x5 go on and on and the level 18 bracket now has many others in it not just gunz running over randoms, although pernicious aint about any arena besides 20 ;)

Please help my friend Palladio

He had a +9 battleaxe which he thought was 2hander so he great charmed it and now that its one its useless cause he avoided prince shield because he has doom 9 and heroic

He pays and plays a lot and i think he's going to dispute with paypal or and quit

u need to hire more creative folks in ur company devs... looks like a child drew it outof nowhere :shok: :facepalm:

Well i have complained about a few things but honestly i know 0 people that have the winter set. ( 1 because it was rare and 2 because its stats were bad compared to level 18 sets or even arena suits )

I like these, and i like the new hp stat on amulets

Tournaments not really about the costume i think.. its about winning ;)

The costumes are just symbols of accomplishment

... unless you just bought them and have nothing else to do with the team who won it

And no, its not a battle of who pays more almost all the guilds going versus each other is about endless in supply, its quest amounts and winning arena.

I love that now there are mostly guilds who let the 5x5 go on and on and the level 18 bracket now has many others in it not just gunz running over randoms, although pernicious aint about any arena besides 20 ;)

Please help my friend Palladio

He had a +9 battleaxe which he thought was 2hander so he great charmed it and now that its one its useless cause he avoided prince shield because he has doom 9 and heroic

He pays and plays a lot and i think he's going to dispute with paypal or and quit

Pliskin Pm Hekky And Thrallxd They Both Have it for looks i dont think any elfs have it though lol

• 2 weeks later...

tourny costume are really not for us... They are for riches... :D not expecting to get nor tried to get.. :D bt the dress is cool.. It suits most of roges in game.. Like it..