[2013.11.08] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments #4

snorlax

Vote for outfits!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for outfits!

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nq8ePFM.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Sapphire Despot's armor[/b][/color]
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aCBA7WB.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Onyx Despot's armor[/b][/color]
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SFcoIeF.png[/IMG] [color=green][b]Emerald Despot's armor[/b][/color]

Next time i suggest making it different types of costumes to vote on and u choose colors also

maybe for female players ( heard many complaints) make a female version for Her to choose if she pleases?

Just a suggestion Ty :snorlax:

• Developer

Voting locked and results are here:

1st place

Onyx Despot's armor and 217 votes

Опубликованное фото

2nd place and 94 votes

Sapphire Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

3rd place - 68 votes

Emerald Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

Sweet now with a 2nd place finish for vortex

Spodermin will look closest as i can get it to the actual spiderman suit :*

Also first place looks like a turd

Snorlax if you can tell by the votes only very few Players even use forum

So.... maybe you should advertise it in game log in if you care to do this again

guys dont be objective

maybe they out of ideas, although it would be nice if we get something useful

cuz all other costumes i got im not using them now, only greench and i got bored from it also

Voting locked and results are here:

1st place

Onyx Despot's armor and 217 votes

Опубликованное фото

2nd place and 94 votes

Sapphire Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

3rd place - 68 votes

Emerald Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

voting locked lol

around millions of people play warspear and only 383 player voted

so still millions of people didnt like

and u still wanna add it to awards

btw around 7d the awards announcements are late and that means the is a problem in finding awards

did u think of changing the whole idea of reward like more gold wpn gear old rare costumes guild and arena points

• Developer

Dear players!

Due to technical reasons new costumes were not added to the game. Winners of current tournament will receive Dictator's Coat. And additional prizes - 10 x Pumpkin Treasury - with next game update as compensation for inconvenience. 

1st place. Black Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

2nd place. Red Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

3rd place. Green Dictator's coat

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention.

Dear players!

Due to technical reasons new costumes were not added to the game. Winners of current tournament will receive Dictator's Coat. And additional prizes - 10 x Pumpkin Treasury - with next game update as compensation for inconvenience. 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention.

haha they said 2 tournament! then now still dictators reward??  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear players!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention.

Snorlax,

you have got to be kidding me. we already won one of these and we dont even wear that one. i am extremely annoyed by this error. YOU LIED TO US SNORLAX!!!!!! crappy pumpkins that give copper bars and cards DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR IT. I was looking forward to recieving the new costume, now we need tourney AGAIN.

communication between devs and players in this game is shit, and all they care about is sucking as much mcoin out of us as possible, i wouldnt be surprised if you guys arae doing this on purpose just to make a bit extra off stupid dictator costume.

maybe time start looking towards other games.  :facepalm:

• All dictators are more shitty now ( LESS RARE )
  • We worked hard on current tourney because YOU TOLD US NEW COSTUME, NOT for old one we dont want.  :bad:

I'm sure you guys could care less about the opinion of one player, but this is really the last straw for me. Stay true to your word and give us what you said you would or I at least will be forced to retire from the game.

I can't support a game run by greedy liars.

Dear players!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thank you for attention.

10 pumpkin tressury. Omg its better to buy 10 tressury chest than to waste unity pots evryday,  but not thats all even u'll receive these chest all u can get is copper, cards, and other crap... ur mcoins  is expensive but the item is crap,

yea this really is BS. we spend hundreds of dollars for mcoin for tourney and you guys give us shit costume? ..... again? .... well ducking do another maintenance server stop and fix it or sithlords will retire.

Tht's not fair.. we worked hard for new costume.. & now we get dictator again.. we wasted gold & real money for it.. plz gm fix it & give us our legit prize.. i bet many ppl also from other server will be upset bout this.

Gms u have literally scammed us. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game because it entertains me. I mean thousands of dollars. You will not receive one more penny from me unless u fix this.

u can t compensate with 10 pumpkins whose cost is 390 coins :wacko: .. we spent a lot.. & now we get the same costume as previous tournament.. tht s unfair really & we feel like scammed by you... ALL here are upset..

hello gm why u still put dictator costume for this tourn 4# :facepalm:...u should put it new onyx costume..not this...all people will get upset it because of this,if gm do like this..we spent alot money for new costume..not for dictator costume...again!!  :facepalm:yesterday i thought the maintence gm do..i think for new costume..but still dictator for the reward plzzzz gm we want for new costume :'(

Cry  riches ahahahahahahahahahaha  :yahoo: :clapping:more  ma money kids xD

without us "riches" you wont have a game to play.

Waw!

Wouldn't it be best to just not give the reward immediately at current tourney end and give appropriate despots once technical issue is sorted? Even if it's late I think tournament participants would prefer that then another round of dictators.

I would prefer to wait for the costume I was told would be provided. I swear if I get that dictators piece of shit in my inbox u can say goodbye to my debit card.

First u chat ban my rogues for 7 days for no reason and now u duck us with this.... I swear u cunt bags have gay orgys in your office. That's y u get nothing done. duckin russians man... such dirt

Results!

1st place and 217 votes

Emerald Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

2nd place and 94 votes

Onyx Despot's Armor

Опубликованное фото

3rd place - 0 vote ( weak costume )

Sapphire Despot's armor

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we will show you rewards for next 2 guild tournaments, but we will do it in a new way!

You will vote for outfits and you will choose prizes for winners!

Voting will be available till Monday and then we'll count votes from Russian and International sections and set prizes for each place!

So, winners will get Despot's armor!

So, No body will get Shappire costume because no body voted.

Good Luck.

wew emerald no.1st :yahoo:

LoL LoOkS LiKe SiThLoRdS WoNt gEt PoOp CoLoReD SuIT

And Vortex wont get spodermin:'(

At least HAVOC WILL GET A DICTATOR NO ELF HAS