[Update Daily] Relic Location?

boomboom

[FB]: Sorsha, Kamp-Riff

17/03/2012

PS. Ill be unavalaible to Thursday 22/03 so it would be great if someone can keep this topic up to date.  :give_rose:

The quest Berengar's Tractate is located in every elfcamp (if u are mc). U have to talk to the Buyer up of chainless league located in enemy camps. That is the q. Have fun.  ;)

The quest Berengar's Tractate is located in every elfcamp (if u are mc). U have to talk to the Buyer up of chainless league located in enemy camps. That is the q. Have fun.  ;)

yup im finish berengar tractate today, but i have quest relic today whre relic location?

[MC]: Nadir-Sard - Gamriz.

" yup im finish berengar tractate today, but i have quest relic today whre relic location? "

We get only 1 quest/day from Gwido. Maybe it was 1 earlier quest, bcoz if we got the Tractate q. havent other from him same day.

20/3/2012

[MC]: Nadir-Sard (tavern) - Gamriz.  *AFTER Maintenance*

21/3/2012

cia :shok: :shok: why you always can find it quickly...you :good: :good: :good: :good:

Looks like we got two relic quests today second one is from Gamark  ;D

Hi Spilz! Thanks for ur time posting here  :give_rose: Kindly please modify your post like below so its easier to understand:

[Faction]: (NPC Location) - (NPC Name).

READ ME :

For Example :

Hi Spilz! Thanks for ur time posting here  :give_rose: Kindly please modify your post like below so its easier to understand:

[Faction]: (NPC Location) - (NPC Name).

READ ME :

For Example :

actually he meant that for FB because after maintenance the relic bfore the maintenance had been changed from the old location and then after maintenance another relic quest was available for FB too so he said that we have 2 relic today :) because he is FB  :clapping:

Im already back  :blush: Thanks for ppls who kept this topic alive during my absence.  :give_rose:

[FB]: Velaid, west from Kamp-Riff

23/03/2012, after server restart

Haha, i try it about 20 min.. with my char and with  1 other but haven't  :bad: 

also 0 from  Helg, what is that?  :wacko:

Nice attempt Merc  ;D

[MC] However... I got relic q today. It's up in Bitter Ashes Island, Hyarvard (again)

Maybe I'm  :pleasantry:  special?    ;D

24/03/2012

I take it my friend char.. i tought it was the yesterday relic only he got a bug or what.. but Grtz  :good:

*Bugspear Forever* !!  ;D