dk skills with details

ege2357

i registered for 1 reason and it is asking this.

torn: what is the dmg multplier per skill lvl? 

exhalation: what is the dmg multplier and stun durations?

threads: how much is the bonus dmg?

dark shield: what is the chance of block per lvl?

i realy wonder this values. sorry for bad eng if i ve done mistakes.

I got a few on the top of my mind -

Exhale - always 2s stun (lv1-5)

Threads - only duration and dmg bonus is affected.

Duration.    Bonus dmg %

Lv 1.        1sec.              0%

Lv 2.        2 sec.              3%

Lv 3.        3 sec.              6%

Lv 4.        4 sec.              9%

Lv 5.        5 sec.            12%

Dark shield - when activated reduce dmg according to your def stat. A good estimate is 1dmg reduced for every 30def.

Activation chance is

Lv1 5%

Lv2 10%

Lv3 15%

Lv4 20%

Lv5 25%

DS is my favorite DK skill, and the one I can see being useful even when the games evel cap has reach 50 which I believed is the planed max.

With high dark magic and spear exhale 5 does around 400dmg I think. I never use spear, but exhale is kinda sucky compared to other similar skills. Worst stun ingame compared to other stun skills. Way weaker then rangers bless compared as a add on dmg skill. But still works ok for spear when you burst 400+400+600 or something like that.

I believe exhale base dmg is around 60-65 with 0 dark.magic.

hi... does the skill "Dark Shield" also reduces the damage dealt by magic attacks? Or only physical attacks?

It reduces every kind of damage whether it is magic or physical

Ok thanks... How about in this situation... Just an example only...

I am using a Full Killing Whisper Set and Doom Spadone... I have 0 Resilience, 0 Sun Resist, 3500 Defence and has level 5 Dark Shield... Then I am about to PVP a Mage with 400Sun attack... Does the effect(DMG Reduction) of Dark Shield on Physical Attacks(with 3500 DEF) works the same with Magical Attacks(with 0 Magic DEF) or will I have to Use Sun Runes on me equips to have higher reduction?

To simplify...

It is said that the DMG reduction of Dark Shield is based on your defensive stats... So the higher Physical Defence the Greater the Physical DMG Reduction... What about Magical Reduction? How many percent will Level 5 Dark Shield with 0Magic Resistance reduce on a 100 Magic Attack? And if I have 500Sun resistance, 700Moon Resistance and 1,000 Dark Resistance... Will it also affect the Effect of Dark Shield?

So does that mean that... Dark Shield won't really affect the damage dealt by magic users?

So in my own scenario...

A mage having 400sun attack will always hit me at 400normal attack damage if I have 0 sun resist and Dark Shield is useless against magic users???

How bad :(

No the opposite, DS reduces all dmg including magic dmg when it activates. Reduction value is still calculated against your physical def stat. (So you don't need sun def for DS to reduce sun dmg.)

Just wanted to clear things :D

If I am a DK with 5k Physical Def(DD set full crit def enchant with HE shield) and I battled a level 10 mage with 100 atk...

So it is possible to completely reduce the dmg dealt by the mage to 0 when my DS activates... :)

• 4 weeks later...