[2013.11.07] In development: Map of new continent

Guest LaOnza

One question:-- on new continent or first city,,will each faction need to fight to complete quests from captains or a neutral zone where each help other classes? :blush:  :unknw:

Fight or work with dark elves is goin to b awesome tho :rofl:

waiting ... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... New island.. Waiting the maintenance... Waiiting the server down... Waiting the version change.... Waiting the new event ... Waiting the Brand New Island... Waiting the new game ... Waiting the new thing in game... Just dnt make waiting and waiting.. Its tiring...!!!

Update will come before January

Due our multiple failures update will come before February

Servers arent ready for update so we need announce maintenance, update before March

Maintenance before April

Patience, update before May

Update is online before June

:rofl: Best regards from me ;)

Update will come before January

Due our multiple failures update will come before February

Servers arent ready for update so we need announce maintenance, update before March

Maintenance before April

Patience, update before May

Update is online before June

:rofl: Best regards from me ;)

;D

Guest LaOnza

when will u open tower of berengars..... :sorry: :sorry: :aggressive: :( :( :mega_shok:

When it's done.

One question:-- on new continent or first city,,will each faction need to fight to complete quests from captains or a neutral zone where each help other classes? :blush:  :unknw:

Fight or work with dark elves is goin to b awesome tho :rofl:

It will be a neutral zone. Each side will do their own quests.

lol when.. Devs.. Times up

When it's done.

When it's done.

It will be a neutral zone. Each side will do their own quests.

When it's done.

Take ur time devs, ppl dont understand how much work it is, just keep the good work and if u dont like u can quit

Hi Devs!!!

Was wondering if it may be possible to balance out the 2 factions from Elves to Mountain Clan???!

Because there is way to many Elves to MC .

its basicly 70/30  or  75/25 ratio!  its kinda rediculous...

but anyways good job GM  your doing great work! thanks

Hi,

I wonder if i need to continue amplifying my items or wait to the new updates, can you please tell what kind of items that we will use on the new island, like weapons, armors, minions etc..

Thanks for the great work

First of all there will be Christmas Event Update. 

New Island will come in 2014 ( February or March )

This Update will include only the first town. Devs will unlock other towns every 2 or 3 Months.

So new Island will be fully unlocked in 2015....

Waw, isn't that the game is not dead yet...

Oh, and WELCOME LaOnza! :drinks: One question, is that spanish for 'The Jaguar' ? Nice name.

I just hope that the forthcoming updates fix the bugs alongside the additions that may further come.

I think devs will announce christmas on next Monday and it will go live 2 weeks before december 24th, coz they want to celebrate new year too. So 2 weeks for christmas and 2weeks for new year :)

It isnt christmas event. IT is world creation event. Some ppl arent catholics and devs cant doing Xmass event. But world  creation event is very similar ;)

waiting ... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... New island.. Waiting the maintenance... Waiiting the server down... Waiting the version change.... Waiting the new event ... Waiting the Brand New Island... Waiting the new game ... Waiting the new thing in game... Just dnt make waiting and waiting.. Its tiring...!!!

don't underestimate the power of Chennai express  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

First of all there will be Christmas Event Update. 

New Island will come in 2014 ( February or March )

This Update will include only the first town. Devs will unlock other towns every 2 or 3 Months.

So new Island will be fully unlocked in 2015....

:facepalm: true